Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nunes: Trump transition members were under surveillance during Obama administration

according to interviews with several people familiar with payments to Manafort and business records obtained by the AP.

So do you actually believe this bull$#@! or what?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    You realize they are on the same committee?
    You realize one lunatic still wont accept that Hillary lost right? or maybe u were hoping that she would win?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Sounds like the Western News Media are trying their best to bring down Trump. In any way they could possible do.

Can someone explain to me why Russia is the new boogeyman to people like CPUd? I don't get it at all.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Can someone explain to me why Russia is the new boogeyman to people like CPUd? I don't get it at all.
    That is who they are told the boogyman is. Because Russia is interfering with the grand chess game going on in Syria. And Russia is doing so because they realized in the grand chess game, they are the king. Not the most powerful, but the ultimate target and end game.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    That is who they are told the boogyman is. Because Russia is interfering with the grand chess game going on in Syria. And Russia is doing so because they realized in the grand chess game, they are the king. Not the most powerful, but the ultimate target and end game.
    My friend the US gov/deep state cant really do anything in Syria nor Ukraine its a done deal. Its game over for the elites. I hope those idiotic liberals reazlie that Russia is a nation of 8k or so WMDs enough to destroy our world.

It's insane just like all of our foreign policy and media spin. We've been installing military bases and weapons within 1 gas tank's worth of driving from Russia's capital and destabilizing everything in the middle east and these $#@!ing retards think Russia is the bad guy.... Almost every other candidate has done business with, or is doing business with, countries far worse than Russia but these $#@!ing idiots will post "Russia" as if it should elicit some some gasping/pearl-clutching response.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    My friend the US gov/deep state cant really do anything in Syria nor Ukraine its a done deal. Its game over for the elites. I hope those idiotic liberals reazlie that Russia is a nation of 8k or so WMDs enough to destroy our world.
    Their last hope is to cause civil war in the United States, to try and draw Russia and China in.

Where have I ever called Russia the boogeyman?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Neocons.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You realize one lunatic still wont accept that Hillary lost right? or maybe u were hoping that she would win?
    I was hoping for Rand to win, since Ron didn't win in 2012.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Their last hope is to cause civil war in the United States, to try and draw Russia and China in.
    I do hope some of these democrats are exposed when some are screaming Russia and Russia that means they have something to hide, and clearer this shows a lot. According to some an Ukrainian arms dealer used held a fundraising for Adam Schiff in his town.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yeah, I'd have to agree to some extent. Manafort is dirty as $#@!. It's been out in the open for years, not sure why they are just now treating it like new info.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Tomorrow CPU'd and Zippy will be posting all the articles for us about Nune's "shady" Russian ties and "disconcerting" Russia connections.

It's a figure of speech. In this very thread you respond with a "Trump-Russia collusion" and about Trump's employees being "in deep" with the Russians. And it's not only this thread. You've been doing this for months. Why are you so scared of Russia?

Banned

Blog Entries
    LoL

Trump wasn't wiretapped, (technically he wasn't) and CPUd never called Russia a boogyman (technically zhi never did).

It's a figure of speech. In this very thread you respond with a "Trump-Russia collusion" and about Trump's employees being "in deep" with the Russians. And it's not only this thread. You've been doing this for months. Why are you so scared of Russia?
    I'm not afraid of them. The collusion (IMO) is just some of the Trump people trying to make a few bucks, with the hopes of their newfound power getting them there a bit faster.

Banned

Blog Entries

Nunes Press conference here.
    At 11:00 he is asked if the information was stored and retrieved, or collectly quickly. He says it was gathered quickly... ...meaning it was direct surveillance.

He also stresses during the press conference that all the surveillance appeared legal, but was still upsetting, and the American people would need to know about it.

In Obama's last three weeks, he gave an order that all intelligence agencies can share intelligence with each other.

Right or wrong, if a spy agency -- via any method -- intercepts, copies, or otherwise reviews your communications, they have spied on you.
    22 Mar 2017

Snowden's Twitter

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I was hoping for Rand to win, since Ron didn't win in 2012.
    Appeal to emotions to bring people to your side. Paid shill. Who wastes his time replying with Wapo and CNN links on a libertarian forum? You are bought and paid for.
    People should just stop answering CPU. I stopped reading his linked post. Only read his one liners for giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Appeal to emotions to bring people to your side. Paid shill. Who wastes his time replying with Wapo and CNN links on a libertarian forum? You are bought and paid for.
    People should just stop answering CPU. I stopped reading his linked post. Only read his one liners for giggles.
    You know you can't quit me,

This site is so weird. Russia is a big, militaristic, oppressive nation-state just like the USA. Why are people here Russia fans?

Russia is a homicide machine, subject to rule by whatever nefarious regime happens to come up victorious at any given time. Congrats on Putin for hanging on for so long. He's really butch.

Russia is a massive boogeyman. So is France, Germany, USA, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, China, Iran, Israel. They all suck and need to be dismantled just like the USA. They all spy on other people, they all spy on their own people, they all murder like psychopaths. I think Russia sucks. You're a state-licker if you don't think so.

Signed - paid shill, MSM sheeple and Hillary plant undergroundrr
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    This site is so weird. Russia is a big, militaristic, oppressive nation-state just like the USA. Why are people here Russia fans?

Russia is a homicide machine, subject to rule by whatever nefarious regime happens to come up victorious at any given time. Congrats on Putin for hanging on for so long. He's really butch.

Russia is a massive boogeyman. So is France, Germany, USA, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, China, Iran, Israel. They all suck and need to be dismantled just like the USA. They all spy on other people, they all spy on their own people, they all murder like psychopaths. I think Russia sucks. You're a state-licker if you don't think so.

Like you know anything about Russia.

This post wreaks of being literally totally 100% ignorant about how the deep state operates.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Congrats! This demonstrates "strawmanning" much better than the example that I posted yesterday.

Russia is not the USSR of 50 years ago.

And America is not the USA of 50 years ago.

The biggest threat to world peace is not coming from Russia, but the USA.

As an American citizen, born and raised here, it kills me to say this, but it is what it is.

As a Christian, I will support those nations which protect Christians and the innocent and not support the ones which supply arms to create genocides of them, regardless of where I was born.

There are greater things in life than national citizenship and identity, at least for Christians.
    Last edited by TER; 03-23-2017 at 12:05 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Russia is not the USSR of 50 years ago.

And America is not the USA of 50 years ago.

The biggest threat to world peace is not coming from Russia, but the USA.

As an American citizen, born and raised here, it kills me to say this, but it is what it is.
    Think for a second what if you happen to be on the wrong end of the worldwide outrage for not opposing the terror.
    TPTB will gladly throw you under the bus just to calm things down a bit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast