Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Demands Memo to be Released; Overrules Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Common sense? I'm not seeing a whole lot of that. What, exactly, is the logic that is leading you to believe that Sessions is not part of the deep state but that the rest of the DOJ/FBI is?

Can you explain it without mentioning Trump?
    Where is your evidence that Sessions is "part of the deep state"?

Can you explain it without defending the Democrats?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is a great deal of intellectual dishonesty within media as they discuss the FBI and DOJ demanding to see the Nunes memo prior to its release.

The FBI and DOJ are part of the executive branch. When the House Intelligence Committee votes to release the Nunes Memo,
    they are in fact giving that memo to the executive branch (President Trump) prior to release.

President Trump is the head of the executive branch. The DOJ and FBI are within the executive branch.
    When Nunes releases the House Intel memo to the executive branch, they are giving the memo to the FBI and DOJ in advance of public release.

It is not up to Chairman Nunes to decide to give the memo to specific leadership within the FBI or DOJ;
    that decision is entirely up to President Trump who is the boss over the FBI and DOJ leaders who are demanding to see it.

By accurately following the statutory and constitutionally mandated balance of power,
    the corrupt entities within the FBI are asking the wrong person to see the evidence.
    If the FBI or DOJ wants to see the memo in advance, they need to ask President Trump, not Devin Nunes.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-28-2018 at 07:45 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

This is where he usually disappears from the conversation.

Its is the fu*king deep state (which there isn't much evidence of it existence apart from a few prominent people saying deep state). How do you expect anyone to provide you evidence of someone being in a shadowy organization that nobody really have evidence of its existence?

Aren't you asking a bit too much here.

How about you provide evidence of anyone at all that is in the deep state before he provides his evidence? it could be the president, VP, spokesperson etc Just a name and evidence of their membership in the deep state.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yea, I bitch about everything, as it turned out, Ron Paul didn't actually cure my apathy, he left with wanting more than human society could deliver and I have been suffering since them.
    Yep. Give me the blue pill already.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Yep. Give me the blue pill already.

Its is the fu*king deep state (which there isn't much evidence of it existence apart from a few prominent people saying deep state). How do you expect anyone to provide you evidence of someone being in a shadowy organization that nobody really have evidence of its existence?

How about you provide evidence of anyone at all that is in the deep state before he provides his evidence? it could be the president, VP, spokesperson etc Just a name and evidence of their membership in the deep state.
    A “Deep State” is a state within a state that controls the levers of power. The state controlled by the Deep State is a “Puppet State”.

Our Deep State is a nexus of institutions such as Wall Street (Fractional Reserve) Banks, Multinational (Limited Liability) Corporations, a Central Bank (the Federal Reserve), Hollywood Media Networks, Intelligence Agencies (CIA, NSA, FBI) and pedophile politicians controlled by 19th century “Old Money” Industrialists and European Banking Dynasties.

Our Puppet State is your ass.
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 01-28-2018 at 09:07 PM.

He is a cheerleader for the Iraq war and Afghanistan. He is pro civil asset forfeiture, war on drugs, patriot act, spying on Americans without a warrant, and so is Trump because he is the one who picked him and listens to his advice, he surely isn't listening to Rand on these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    A “Deep State” is a state within a state that controls the levers of power. The state controlled by the Deep State is a “Puppet State”.

Our Deep State is a nexus of institutions such as Wall Street (Fractional Reserve) Banks, Multinational (Limited Liability) Corporations, a Central Bank (the Federal Reserve), Hollywood Media Networks, Intelligence Agencies (CIA, NSA, FBI) and pedophile politicians controlled by 19th century “Old Money” Industrialists and European Banking Dynasties.

Our Puppet State is your ass.
    People know about it? Does it make them depressed?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While lawmakers have been incredibly mum over the specifics of a four-page "FISA memo" containing allegations of FBI and DOJ malfeasance against then-candidate Donald Trump and his team, Rep. Trey Gowdy appeared on Fox News Sunday where he dropped the most telling breadcrumbs about the contents of the memo to date.
    “If you think your viewers want to know whether or not the dossier was used in court proceedings, whether or not it was vetted before it was used, whether or not it’s ever been vetted — if you are interested in who paid for the dossier, if you are interested in Christopher Steele’s relationship with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, then, yes, you will want the memo to come out,” -Trey Gowdy
    Do you want to know that the Democratic National Committee paid for material that was never vetted, that was included in a court proceeding?” Gowdy asked rhetorically.

“Do you want to know whether or not the primary source in these court proceedings had a bias against one candidate? Do you want to know whether or not he said he’d do anything to keep that candidate from becoming president?”

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-relationship
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Why do they think it's ok to do this? Shouldn't they tell us who is behind this? I doubt sen. Graham runs the show.

I think it has been explained. You don’t need to call it the “deep state” and or “shadow government.” It is basically all those entrenched bureaucrats that run things where it really doesn’t matter much who wins the elections. As like the unelected federal judges (etc.) who against the rule of law over rule what the Democratically elected politicians try to implement.
    Last edited by Danke; 01-28-2018 at 11:41 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Trey Gowdy (R-SC) says he has "100 percent" confidence in Robert Mueller to conduct a fair investigation if he's given the proper time and resources, and urged lawmakers criticizing the special counsel to "leave him the hell alone," the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman told Fox News Sunday.

Gowdy notably did not join fellow House Republicans last month in their efforts to build a case against the FBI and DOJ for "improper" and perhaps criminal mishandling of the salacious and unproven 34-page "Trump-Russia" dossier. As POLITICO reported at the time, "A congressional aide with knowledge of the meetings said Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) was not among the participants. ”While he does believe the FBI and DOJ have recently made decisions worth looking into, he [Gowdy] is and will always be a defender of the FBI, DOJ and the special counsel," the aide said.
    Of course, Gowdy having spearheaded the controversial Benghazi probe puts him on equal footing with the FBI when it comes to Hillary Clinton exonerations.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...him-hell-alone
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Of course, Gowdy having spearheaded the controversial Benghazi probe puts him on equal footing with the FBI when it comes to Hillary Clinton exonerations.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...him-hell-alone
    That was really something. I mean the probe. He really got to the bottom of it.
    Last edited by timosman; 01-28-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    People know about it? Does it make them depressed?
    IDK does the truth hurt timosman? Nature isn’t kind to all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    IDK does the truth hurt timosman? Nature isn’t kind to all of us.
    I truly believed the reality had a well-known liberal bias. Now it turns out it was the deep state.

If Graham is for it then I am against it. If he is against it I am for it.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd like to hear trump read the memo at the SOTU.

Jan2017

Jan. 28, 2018 Secret Memo Hints at a New Republican Target: Rod Rosenstein
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/28/u...cret-memo.html

A secret, highly contentious Republican memo reveals that Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein approved an application to extend surveillance of a former Trump campaign associate shortly after taking office last spring, according to three people familiar with it.

The memo’s primary contention is that F.B.I. and Justice Department officials failed to adequately explain to an intelligence court judge in initially seeking a warrant for surveillance of Mr. Page that they were relying in part on research by an investigator, Christopher Steele, that had been financed by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Democrats who have read the document say Republicans have cherry-picked facts to create a misleading and dangerous narrative.

In a speech on Friday in Norfolk, Va., Mr. Sessions appeared to wade into the debate. Without mentioning the Republican memo,
    he said that federal investigations must be free of bias, and that he would not condone “a culture of defensiveness.”
    While unfair criticism should be rebutted, he added, “it can never be that this department conceals errors when they occur.”
    Last edited by Jan2017; 01-29-2018 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    Jan. 28, 2018 Secret Memo Hints at a New Republican Target: Rod Rosenstein
    That should be interesting. **popcorn**

Realize this:
    If the memo release comes WITH 'recommendations' for indictment/prosecutions (like was done with Christopher Steele)...
    then
    It will go to the Justice Dept...
    but
    Sessions, having already recused himself...
    would then 'defer' the decisions to.... (wait for it)...

Rod Rosenstein.

Chaffetz makes the point....

aha...

FBI Official: Rosenstein Will Be Fired After Memo Released; USED Bogus Trump Dossier for FISA Warrant
    https://truepundit.com/fbi-official-...-fisa-warrant/

and of course...
    HE appointed Mueller....
    Last edited by goldenequity; 01-29-2018 at 10:43 AM.

Freaking out? Threats of criminal investigation on Nunes if the memo is released. They really do not want this coming out.

USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

McCabe stepping down

It's now being reported that Andrew McCabe is stepping down.

FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, frequent target of Trump's ire, steps down: NBC News
    Jacob Pramuk... Published 14 Mins Ago 12:41 PM ET Mon, 29 Jan 2018

...stepping down effective Monday, NBC News reported.

McCabe, who served a brief stint as acting director of the bureau after Trump fired ex-FBI chief James Comey, was already expected to leave. He will stay on leave and the FBI payroll until he is eligible to retire with full benefits in March, according to NBC... https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/29/fbi-...-nbc-news.html

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The Kenyan will not go to jail, but his fabricated reputation will take a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    It's now being reported that Andrew McCabe is stepping down.
    #firehisass
    then
    #jailhisass

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Easy peasy. Attorneys work for the Rothschilds, seeing how the legal structure in this country is the Rothschild's "commercial" system, not common law or constitutional law. The attorney around the corner may not be expressly aware of it but I assure a long-term Senator turned Attorney General is very, very aware of it. The 'Deep State' is essentially the banker apparatus (CIA, NSA, eg), directed from the City of London, that directs society regardless of the will of the sheeple. In reality, it uses media in various forms to create the will of the people. There's no way that a long-term US Senator has no idea about all of this.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

House panel poised to vote on surveillance memo release, as FBI boss pays visit to Hill

A key House committee is set to vote as early as Monday on whether to make public a classified memo that top congressional Republicans say details government surveillance abuses -- and has emerged at the center of a power struggle in Washington.

Those who have seen the document suggest it reveals what role the unverified anti-Trump "dossier" played in the application for a surveillance warrant on at least one President Trump associate.

While the White House seems to favor the memo's release, the Justice Department has pushed back hard. Sources told Fox News' Catherine Herridge that FBI Director Christopher Wray went to the Capitol on Sunday to view the four-page memo.

Fox News senior judicial analyst weighs in ahead of the House panel vote to release the Obama surveillance report.Video
    Napolitano: FISA memo should and will be made public
    According to one source, Wray was asked to point out inaccuracies or other issues with the wording -- and said he would need “his people to take a look at it.” The source said the review is ongoing.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...t-to-hill.html

Wray read the memo yesterday and then McCabe resigns.

Rod Rosenstein likely next to resign.

The heads of traitors begin to roll.

Watch for FFs this week...
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Easy peasy. Attorneys work for the Rothschilds, seeing how the legal structure in this country is the Rothschild's "commercial" system, not common law or constitutional law. The attorney around the corner may not be expressly aware of it but I assure a long-term Senator turned Attorney General is very, very aware of it. The 'Deep State' is essentially the banker apparatus (CIA, NSA, eg), directed from the City of London, that directs society regardless of the will of the sheeple. In reality, it uses media in various forms to create the will of the people. There's no way that a long-term US Senator has no idea about all of this.
    Well, "aware" is different than being a card-carrying member of the deep state (Andy McCabe style). I don't believe that every member of Congress and every lawyer are part of the deep state. Rand is aware, but he is not a member of the corrupt deep state.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast