View Poll Results: Who poses bigger threat to America?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

32 82.05%
  • ISIS

3 7.69%
  • Not sure

4 10.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who poses bigger threat to America: Obama or ISIS ?

Who poses bigger threat to America: Obama or ISIS ?

Vote based on your informed and enlightened view.

Related

(Courtesy of another esteemed guest here)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:55am EDT
    Republicans see Obama as more imminent threat than Putin: Reuters/Ipsos poll
    (Reuters)
    The poll showed 34 percent of Republicans ranked Obama as an imminent threat, ahead of Putin (25 percent), who has been accused of aggression in the Ukraine, and Assad (23 percent).
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0MQ0AV20150330

Poll: Democrats say climate change a bigger threat than ISIS

Syria: The Strange US/Israel/Al-Qaeda Ménage à Trois
    Daniel McAdams at 15:44 pm EDT on September 28, 2012
    A little more than a week after the extremists linked to Al-Qaeda by our own US government set up and murdered Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that the United States would send an additional $45 million to the very same Al-Qaeda’s Syrian franchise.
    Yes you read that right: The US is sending another $45 million to assist in Syria the same people it is fighting in Afghanistan and the same people who killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens in Libya.
    Interestingly, the US, Israel, and Al-Qaeda all agree that the rebels in Syria, many of whom are foreign jihadists, must succeed in overthrowing the Assad government. That is like an all-you-can-eat luncheon buffet in front of hungry conspiracy theorists.
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/...enage-a-trois/

No need to panic ; Former CIA deputy station chief discusses ISIS with Iraqi Sunni leaders

BOMBSHELL: ISIS leader was US prisoner. Obama released him

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was going to come in here and question how anyone could say ISIS, and then I clicked on the wrong button up there. Oh well.

Obama doesn't pose a threat to the US. Just the people for whom he works

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I was going to come in here and question how anyone could say ISIS, and then I clicked on the wrong button up there. Oh well.
    I was wondering, how could there be two people on RPF so clueless? One, I could name, but two?

As far as president's go, there's nothing unusually threatening about Obama.

I understand that since he's the current president, then hating on Obama is in vogue, but we've had a similarly "threatening" president for the past 80 years or so, probably more. Despite what all the doomsayers preach around here, he's not really going to be the downfall of America.

ISIS probably isn't going to be the downfall of America either, they're simply not big enough to truly threaten America, but at least they're somewhat hostile toward America.
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

Sam, ISIS is a false flag operation from the get-go, trained and funded by the CIA and Gulf monarchies.

I think the easter bunny is more harmful than ISIS.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul4Prez2012 View Post
    I think the easter bunny is more harmful than ISIS.
    Gays. God's wrath is a bigger threat to America than either Obama or Isis. Hand's down the winner in the threat game.

Obama had his hand in creating and sustaining ISIS, so they are really the same.

Niether.

The million man standing army of cops are the greatest threat, having killed a great many more people in the US than either O-bomb-ya or "terrorists".

Puppets are not threats. Their handlers are.

I'd say there is an even BIGGER threat than either of the two, the source of funding for BOTH Obama and ISIS.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Gays. God's wrath is a bigger threat to America than either Obama or Isis. Hand's down the winner in the threat game.
    Oooh oooh ooh! We should declare War on God and fire Nukes at him / her!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I voted "not sure". In the back of my noggin, I'm thinking the larger threat to America is likely reality tv and some of those singing shows.

I hate how these questions always frame things up to keep the left/right fluffers fighting each other so they can defend their favorite oligarch.

It should be asked, Who poses the biggest threat? The US Government or ISIS?

I'd say calling the jackboots on ppl for withdrawing $5K of their own money is a much bigger threat to US citizens. ISIS hasn't done $#@! to me. My own Government wants to throw me in jail for numerous reasons that they hope can stick. And they'll lie and plant evidence to get what they want. $#@! all.

We are essentially an island nation. If defense actually did its proper job and just defended, we'd have nothing to worry about from any CIA created ISIS or Mujahideen

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Obama admin is running ISIS so figure it out.

This is a fairly easy question, because the answer is definitely not ISIS. People here are arguing about Obama v handlers or whatnot, and that's a fine argument, but the answer isn't ISIS.

How do as many as 22% not say it's Obama?

Yes, exactly, this.

I have zero worry that uluating Jihadis are going to storm my property at oh-dark-thirty with tanks and automatic weapons, shoot my dog, taser my wife, grenade my grandson or ventilate me.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    I hate how these questions always frame things up to keep the left/right fluffers fighting each other so they can defend their favorite oligarch.

It should be asked, Who poses the biggest threat? The US Government or ISIS?

I'd say calling the jackboots on ppl for withdrawing $5K of their own money is a much bigger threat to US citizens. ISIS hasn't done $#@! to me. My own Government wants to throw me in jail for numerous reasons that they hope can stick. And they'll lie and plant evidence to get what they want. $#@! all.

We are essentially an island nation. If defense actually did its proper job and just defended, we'd have nothing to worry about from any CIA created ISIS or Mujahideen

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, exactly, this.

I have zero worry that uluating Jihadis are going to storm my property at oh-dark-thirty with tanks and automatic weapons, shoot my dog, taser my wife, grenade my grandson or ventilate me.
    Agreed.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    How do as many as 22% not say it's Obama?
    Congress is a bigger threat than Obama (along with cops). that's how*.

i'm an O hater, but i'm a bit distressed when people don't see that congress approved O-care, not as that Gruber idiot says, the general public.

look at that Cotton (and Rand) letter attempting to derail Iran nuke talks and any friendship the US could (and should) have with Iran....

I think the poll should have included "warmongering republican idiots" that blame everything on the president yet fail to realize how destructive their douchebag practices are.

* I didn't vote in the poll
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

Many educating views here, thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    The Obama admin is running ISIS so figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    This is a fairly easy question, because the answer is definitely not ISIS. People here are arguing about Obama v handlers or whatnot, and that's a fine argument, but the answer isn't ISIS.
    It's slightly tricky question but still answer should be easy for those paying attention to recent developmemts in foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Niether.

The million man standing army of cops are the greatest threat, having killed a great many more people in the US than either O-bomb-ya or "terrorists".
    It was a question of relative degrees. Police state is a symptom/side effect of a mindset/policies. If civil liberties are important to us, we'll have to know who stands behind the policies that are turning America into a police state. It is heavily rooted in foreign policy and last time I checked ISIS did not design US foreign policy.
    "Neither" implies that puppets/frontmen are absolved from being identified as part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by surf View Post
    Congress is a bigger threat than Obama (along with cops). that's how*.

i'm an O hater, but i'm a bit distressed when people don't see that congress approved O-care, not as that Gruber idiot says, the general public.

look at that Cotton (and Rand) letter attempting to derail Iran nuke talks and any friendship the US could (and should) have with Iran....

I think the poll should have included "warmongering republican idiots" that blame everything on the president yet fail to realize how destructive their douchebag practices are.

* I didn't vote in the poll
    There is an old saying in Texas, "love the criminal, hate the crime".

Without hating on anyone one should be able to evaluate roles and responsibilities. Republicans for the most part are playing as a pressure group to split and damage democrats funding. Iran war hysteria/ISIS are Obama's puppet masters' babies despite all the lip service. Who put "deal with Iran" on Obama's plate? Those orders came from upper management.
    Brilliant move by Boehner to invite Netanyahu

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obama was elected.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

I guess it depends what you mean by threat. Is someone creating policy you disagree with a threat to America? Are some poor religious radicals on the other side of world who actively want to see America suffer, but don't have the means to make it happen a threat?

I'd say maybe I have mild apprehension about both?

Don't forget your neighbor as a threat. The one who is beaten down and will now exercise petty power against you. I've seen where historians say that 80-90% of the people who ran afoul of the Nazi government and Gestapo were turned in by their neighbors, co-workers, etc.

Same is true in America. TV's COPS and America's Most Wanted could not have been popular without pettiness. Same mentality appears on Youtube comments. The exceptions are that you can get the counter-opinion of TV on a lot of those comments. People can also make videos that counter dipshits at 60 Minutes, who often sell stories on "ISIS." Don't also forget 60 Minutes wimpy interviews of presidents, complete with softball questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

xx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 04-02-2015 at 08:40 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

the poll should be Bibi or ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Don't forget your neighbor as a threat. The one who is beaten down and will now exercise petty power against you. I've seen where historians say that 80-90% of the people who ran afoul of the Nazi government and Gestapo were turned in by their neighbors, co-workers, etc.

Same is true in America. TV's COPS and America's Most Wanted could not have been popular without pettiness. Same mentality appears on Youtube comments. The exceptions are that you can get the counter-opinion of TV on a lot of those comments. People can also make videos that counter dipshits at 60 Minutes, who often sell stories on "ISIS." Don't also forget 60 Minutes wimpy interviews of presidents, complete with softball questions.
    Yeah, this^^
    If y'all aren't careful, Soviet history is going to repeat here in rhyme.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...isesrev1.shtml
    By the end of the 1930s, the Great Terror had spread to ordinary people - anybody who looked as though they had a will of their own. Some 20 million ordinary Russians were sent to the gulag - the system of labour camps mostly in Siberia - where perhaps half of them died. The Christian Church and the Muslim religion were forbidden. Ethnic groups were persecuted, and Russification - the acceptance of Russian language and customs - was enforced throughout the Soviet Union. People who had annoyed their neighbours were turned in to the NKVD (the secret police) and arrested, never to be seen again.
    If history books are too dry, read Solzhenitsyn's historical fiction and the Gulag Archipelago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast