Thread: Why is Trump Distracting News with His Antics, Instead of Calling All Attention to Steals?

Why is Trump Distracting News with His Antics, Instead of Calling All Attention to Steals?

I for one am usually vaguely amused by Trump when he goes on the attack and starts name calling, when it is real of course. Often it is fake news from anonymous sources. But right now instead of using his huge platform to dissect the 2022 steals in real time, maybe send in some attorneys, he is just sucking all the oxygen out of the room acting like an idiot. He invested in them heavily with time and energy, and now he is just ignoring what is happening to them. Is he Deep State after all?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    I for one am usually vaguely amused by Trump when he goes on the attack and starts name calling, when it is real of course. Often it is fake news from anonymous sources. But right now instead of using his huge platform to dissect the 2022 steals in real time, maybe send in some attorneys, he is just sucking all the oxygen out of the room acting like an idiot. He invested in them heavily with time and energy, and now he is just ignoring what is happening to them. Is he Deep State after all?
    There is another interpretation. I'm not saying it's the correct interpretation because, at this point, I have no idea what's going on. All narratives have gone off all the rails (and that seems to be the only thing that's actually "happening".) The 2022 mid-terms have shown that the GOP lacks the will or the ability (or both) to stand up to the election-stealing CCP operatives. They could walk into election offices, on-camera, and just drive people out with guns and nobody on either side of the aisle would bat an eyelash. The only logical explanation for this is that all the major decision-makers on both sides of the aisle have bowed and worshiped the Beast, whether figuratively or literally. Chasing "evidence" is a fool's errand and I think that the Mar-a-Lago raid just underscores that. With what investigators will you investigate these election heists? The FBI? Please. Soros-owned state attorneys? Don't make me laugh. And in which courts will these election heists be prosecuted? Federal circuit courts that have been packed with Dem/globalists? Keep dreaming. So, it may be the case that we are moving into a darker phase at this point, where elections will matter much less than they did. The globalists will be giggling with joy that they are no longer being resisted. They forget that, before the tsunami hits, the tide must first go out. Whether Trump is connected or not, I don't know. But this is the current reality that we're looking at. They're blatantly wagging their cocks in our faces. Objectively, they do not have the dominance required to back up their arrogant taunts. Judgment day is coming, sooner or later. Seems like they want to schedule it as soon as possible. So be it...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Why is Trump Distracting News with His Antics
    Because he's an inveterate narcissist.

Hadn't you noticed?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

No, he's a narcissist and I'm talking the full blown personality disorder. Everything is always about the narc.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

They're all out of cyber ninjas
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Hadn't you noticed?
    In my own experience, I've found that people don't really know what the cluster B personality disorders (narcissistic, anti social (sociopath/psychopath), borderline, histrionic) are until they've had their lives seriously $#@!ed up by them. When that happens, they go on a search to learn what happened to them, whereupon they are horrified to learn the truth (and it IS scary). There are sophisticated narcissists and those who who are not. Trump is not. He's extremely juvenile. One big problem is that narcissists and psychopaths are attracted to power so politics is full of them. I voted for Trump knowing what he was because he was a better alternative than any Democrap. Hillary Clinton is a psychopath, for instance. That 2016 meme for "Hillary/Satan" was funny but no joke. A high percentage of the population have personality disorders and an even higher percentage are found in positions of power and wealth. The doctor who devised the widely used test for psychopathy wrote a book called "Snakes in Suits" about Wall Street. Long story short, the world is ruled by these people.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

I for one am usually vaguely amused by Trump when he goes on the attack and starts name calling, when it is real of course. Often it is fake news from anonymous sources.
    Ever been to a Rally?
    I have seen several via Live Streams..

Mostly twisted reporting by MSM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Hadn't you noticed?
    No.
    I live with a Narcissist with Psychotic Tendencies.
    She owns a 9mm and an .06..

Trump, egotistical as may be,, is much more stable.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Cyber-ninjas cost more to create than Woke Twitter influencers and talking-points pushers.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Your funds may be running out, seems the bankman is Fried.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No.
    I live with a Narcissist with Psychotic Tendencies.
    She owns a 9mm and an .06..

Trump, egotistical as may be,, is much more stable.
    @Occam's Banana
    And "Angel" has been a moderating factor..getting along with cats well.,,still not entirely house broken..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

He is calling out the fraud.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Your funds may be running out, seems the bankman is Fried.
    Sorry, not quite sure what you mean here, could you be a bit more clear?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

He is calling out the fraud.
    He’s another vector of the Fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    He’s another vector of the Fraud.
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment