Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jesus would be called a "groomer" today.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    +rep. Note that NOBODY on the left had a problem with associating Judge Roy Moore with being a groomer.
    Or Denny Hastert.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow. My entire understanding of Easter was completely wrong.
    Yah, mine too...I'll be dipped...turns out it has nothing at all to do with resurrection of the flesh of the Living Son of God, or his agonizing death to pay for redemption of sins and open the one and only path to salvation for all mankind, if you are willing to repent of your sins, cease your wickedness and accept the Christ as your savior.

Turns out it's just about love...and since "Love is Love" I'm going to have to assume that includes the love a 60 year old man has for the 8 year old boy who he has been diddling.

Wonder what color stripe they'll get assigned to on the Fag Flag?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Biden? None, successfully, that I'm aware of. But that isn't the definition of a groomer.
    Does his own daughter count?

EXCLUSIVE SOURCE: Biden Daughter’s Diary Details ‘Not Appropriate’ Showers With Joe As Child

https://nationalfile.com/exclusive-s...-joe-as-child/

It has been fairly clear for some time now that the troll has an inordinate interest in defending pedos.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Jordan Peterson would be an apostle for his sense of perception. If Jesus was chilling with the underprivileged and speaking a message of acceptance of all, what makes anyone think he would be with the woke crowd? Are the groups this person speaks of tolerant and accepting? Maybe Jesus would be hanging out with the proud boys.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Jordan Peterson would be an apostle for his sense of perception. If Jesus was chilling with the underprivileged and speaking a message of acceptance of all, what makes anyone think he would be with the woke crowd? Are the groups this person speaks of tolerant and accepting? Maybe Jesus would be hanging out with the proud boys.
    Isaiah 53:12
    Therefore I will allot Him a portion with the great, and He will divide the spoils with the strong, because He has poured out His life unto death, and He was numbered with the transgressors. Yet He bore the sin of many and made intercession for the transgressors.

He has been Greatly Misunderstood.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

the statement in itself is disturbing i think
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    if Jesus Christ were alive today

He is.

The rest of the drivel is moot.
    Really. Jesus is ALIVE, and woe to those who think he is dead. Jesus defeated DEATH.

Jesus became victorious over sin, hell and death. He stripped Satan of his power over death, and walked out of hell with the keys of hell and death. "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death" (Revelation 1:18).

1 Corinthians 15:26
    “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.”
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Really. Jesus is ALIVE, and woe to those who think he is dead. Jesus defeated DEATH.

Jesus became victorious over sin, hell and death. He stripped Satan of his power over death, and walked out of hell with the keys of hell and death. "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death" (Revelation 1:18).

1 Corinthians 15:26
    “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.”
    "[Jesus] shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death." (Hebrews 2:14,15)

The Gospel is the biggest hostage rescue operation, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    "[Jesus] shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death." (Hebrews 2:14,15)

The Gospel is the biggest hostage rescue operation, ever.
    need a Hallelujah emoji

Lost that fear while living in Psalm 23.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He didn't lie about Jesus in the quote above. Oversimplified Him, to be sure, but didn't exactly misrepresent Him.

He lied about both Republicans and Democrats, painting his old party as horrible and his alleged foes as saints. He also lied about who started the culture war. But he showed Jesus a modicum more respect.

He's just another source of division, painting as black and white two groups comprised entirely of shades of gray. He is exactly what he's pretending to detest. He's as big a hypocrite as you'd ever care to meet. But Jesus he was somewhat circumspect with.
    Yea well Jesus did not groom children or try to confuse them about their sexuality. The guy that I quoted seemed to me to be implying that Jesus was like them. He did not preach tolerance either.

Matthew10:24 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Yeah well when you literally $#@! kids that tends to happen.
    Are you saying this is the case with Roy Moore?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Are you saying this is the case with Roy Moore?
    Roy Moore, groomer, does not deny that he dated eight girls between the ages of 14 and 17 while he was in his early 30s. Some claim that he approached them either at his work (the county courthouse) or the local mall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Biden? None, successfully, that I'm aware of. But that isn't the definition of a groomer.
    I didn't define groomer.

Name a child Biden has groomed, and I'll name a child that Roy Moore has groomed.

We'll go back and forth until one of us runs out of names.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I didn't define groomer.
    Still waiting for you to address the nipple pinching.

Last edited by jmdrake; 04-22-2022 at 01:49 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Roy Moore, groomer, does not deny that he dated eight girls between the ages of 14 and 17 while he was in his early 30s. Some claim that he approached them either at his work (the county courthouse) or the local mall.
    That's not what the f-word means.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

I'm sure he meant f#@& as in "find"

Also, where did you get this that he doesn't deny dating girls as young as 14 when he was in his 30s?
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I'm sure he meant f#@& as in "find"
    Also, where did you get this that he doesn't deny dating girls as young as 14 when he was in his 30s?
    Don't let @TheCount get away with ignoring Biden pinching that girl on the nipple. She was 7 years old at the time.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't let @TheCount get away with ignoring Biden pinching that girl on the nipple. She was 7 years old at the time.

The problem of postmodern irrationality ("there is no meaning, words are weapons") has saturated the American public discussion. Tweets are quite literally tweets... it's just a noise you make in the direction of others that can mean something like "shut up and get lost!" or "hell yeah!" ... and that's about it. Sadly, the reality is that Tw@tter can exist because the market will bear it, that is, American culture has already devolved to the point where you're either a D and "D-party right or wrong!", or you're an R and "R-party right or wrong!" So we're basically a crowd of football fans cheering one team or the other, a completely meaningless exercise in adrenal stimulation of the brainstem. It wouldn't matter what video was released of Biden doing what to anybody, all D's will simply swallow it because "it's better than the alternative"; and vice-versa.

No.

A groomer is a specific creature, not an all purpose insult.
    ^^
    Pinochet is the model

Would you prefer 'repeatedly tried to $#@! kids, but so far as we know was unsuccessful?'
    Pinochet is the model

From Roy Moore.

HANNITY: At that time in your life...Let me ask you this you do remember these girls would it be unusual for you as a 32 year old guy to have dated a woman as young as 17? That would be a 15 year difference or a girl 18. Do you remember dating girls that young at that time?

MOORE: Not generally, no. If did, I you know, I'm not going to dispute anything but I don't remember anything like that.

HANNITY: But you don't specifically remember having any girlfriend that was in her late teens even at that time?

MOORE: I don't remember that and I don't remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother. And I think in her statement she said that her mother actually encouraged her to go out with me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo
    Pinochet is the model

^^
    A Molester can't groom and a groomer can't molest? Uh huh. Yawn.

Are you having fun equating a guy who tries to date seventeen year olds in a state where the age of consent might have been 16 at the time with a guy who thinks nothing of fondling every prepubescent he comes across on stage and in front of cameras?
    We believe our lying eyes...

Are you having fun equating a guy who tries to date seventeen year olds in a state where the age of consent might have been 16 at the time with a guy who thinks nothing of fondling every prepubescent he comes across on stage and in front of cameras?
    He's just helping groom society to accept pedos.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Would you prefer 'repeatedly tried to $#@! kids, but so far as we know was unsuccessful?'
    Notice how he wants us to just accept that dating includes sex.
    He also wants us to equate post-pubescent girls with prepubescent ones. (all the way down to kindergarten)

Roy Moore is too religious to engage in premarital sex and if you think otherwise the burden is on you to prove it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

^^
    Sexual contact is part of grooming.
    Also please explain Brandon's inappropriate showers with his own daughter.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^
    LOL. So actually feeling up a little girl isn't grooming in your book?

You can date someone without having sex. By Judge Moore's account all he did was date the girls, not have sex or attempt to have sex. Now, I'm not defending Moore the way you are defending Biden for the nipple pinch. Joe Biden was attempting to feel up a little girl and she pushed her hand away. He did it on camera. She was freaking SEVEN and you are defending it. I don't know how you sleep at night.

No. @TheCount isn't equating them. He's saying the man who dates a 17 year old and, according to Moore, doesn't attempt to have sex with her is worse than a man who fondles a seven year old on camera.

From Roy Moore.

HANNITY: At that time in your life...Let me ask you this you do remember these girls would it be unusual for you as a 32 year old guy to have dated a woman as young as 17? That would be a 15 year difference or a girl 18. Do you remember dating girls that young at that time?

MOORE: Not generally, no. If did, I you know, I'm not going to dispute anything but I don't remember anything like that.

HANNITY: But you don't specifically remember having any girlfriend that was in her late teens even at that time?

MOORE: I don't remember that and I don't remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother. And I think in her statement she said that her mother actually encouraged her to go out with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo
    Wow! @TheCount just straight up bold faced lied! There is no getting around this lie. @Invisible Man asked about Moore not denying dating a 14 year old girl and TheCount posts a quote about a 17 year old girl. That's an important difference because the age of consent in Alabama is 16. Furthermore, I actually clicked on the link and listened to the video. Moore vehemently denies dating or attempting to date the 14 year old. And the 14 year old's story is WILDLY different from the stories of the older girls. None of the older girls claim Moore ever attempted doing anything beyond kissing. Moore says he "does not recall" going out on dates with them. But the 14 year old gives a lurid tale of Moore taking off his clothes, taking off her close, touching her bra and guiding her hand to his penis. Moore angrily denies this. Maybe he's telling the truth. Maybe he's lying. But then Joe Biden could be lying about the sexual assault allegations with Tara Reade if we're going to "believe all women."

Bottom line, TheCount's claim that Judge Roy Moore didn't deny dating a 14 year old girl is liar liar pants on fire false.

Edit: Emphasis added to show that @Invisible Man was talking about girls as young as 14 and @TheCount responded with a quote about girls as young as 17.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-23-2022 at 02:05 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast