Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Putin The Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Well when you're driving tanks down the street from Belarus to Kiev, it sure looks like an invasion to me.
    Well of course it does. And when Rittenhouse was running from his attackers, the rifle in his hand which he was refusing to use because he hadn't run out of other options yet made that look like an invasion to you, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well when you're driving tanks down the street from Belarus to Kiev, it sure looks like an invasion to me.

But if it's not an invasion and not a war, then I suppose Ukraine should just summarily execute any Russians they find.
    Prove that Bull$hit.
    I have been watching Live Cams in Kiev.. I see the lights are still on..People walking the streets,,cars driving ,,and with Lights at night..

No evidence of Explosive ordinance.. only a couple AA missiles outgoing.. one night.. Explosions from that same area days later.
    NW of Kiev..edge or outside the city.

I think you are watching too much Game Footage.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I love watching propagandists use the word "invasion". It's so evocative of using a battering ram to bust the front door down that people forget the same term can be legally applied when the homeowner's daughter opens her bedroom window, removes the screen, and says, "Climb on in."
    Russian FM Lavrov makes note of this in a speech from a few days ago. It's worth reading.

https://mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/new...&clear_cache=Y
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Over the weekend on his trip to Poland, POTUS Biden left cues concerning the future American involvement in the Ukraine War.

Were they just slips of the tongue? Unlikely. They are probably intentional or accidental cues to upcoming events that he has been told are coming, and, as POTUS, that he is personally involved in carrying out.

1) Biden said PUTIN CANNOT STAY IN POWER. This statement was immediately "corrected" by "The White House"... very curious.
    2) Biden told the 82nd Airborne that they would soon be in Ukraine. Again, too big a faux pas not to warrant scrutiny.

************************************************** ****************************************

Since White House's Press Secretary's first press conference on the Ukraine War, as well as the early Pentagon press conferences, the Biden administration has been accusing of the Russians of inciting a false flag attack, involving bioweapons or tactical nukes, and blaming it on Ukraine. The notion underlies the allegation against Putin, that he is seeking to widen the war and he must be stopped. This is a case of Rules for Radicals, with regard to the Biden administration in which they are accusing their enemies of plotting what they intend to do.

On behalf of the World Economic Forum and the Deep State, who want world war at any price, many feel that Biden's next move will be to engage in a false flag event in which bioweapons or tactical nukes, or both, are used against a segment of the Ukrainian people in order to justify NATO's entry into the world.

China will also play a significant role in the upcoming deception. Further justification for the impending false flag comes from Biden's "slip of the tongue" comment as he told the 82nd Airborne that they would soon be in Ukraine.
    https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activ...e-intel-report

This is the topic of the Doug and Dave Intel Report which can be heard by clicking this link.

- note - this show was recorded before Biden said Putin must be removed from power.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I was in France one night and saw a man beating a woman. I ran up to intervene. He said this is my wife. I looked at her, she said yes. I then walked away, and the beating continued.
    French foreplay?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Prove that Bull$hit.
    I have been watching Live Cams in Kiev.. I see the lights are still on..People walking the streets,,cars driving ,,and with Lights at night..

No evidence of Explosive ordinance.. only a couple AA missiles outgoing.. one night.. Explosions from that same area days later.

Hey, computer simulations can predict the weather centuries from now, in detail, should work just fine for WW3...

The computer simulated it!

The invasion is possible because Ukraine is unable to defend itself against Russian aggression.

And the solution is to make them less able to defend themselves against Russian aggression?

If your neighbor declared that their household was the only household in the area allowed to have guns, and that they would attack anyone else who attempted to purchase guns, would that make you want guns less?
    What are you talking about?

Here is the original quote: "I think the best choice is a negotiated cease fire, let Russians have the Donbass area, all other lines remain the same and a commitment from Ukraine not to join NATO.'

And you replied: "Why would they do that? It all but guarantees a third Russian invasion."

I'm assuming by "a third Russian invasion" you mean Russia will try to take more of the Ukraine.

You do not know that. Maybe Russia will, maybe Russia won't. What we do know is that a peace deal will stop the killing of innocent civilians, at least for now. And we know that dumb ass Biden is threatening to get rid of Putin which is a idiotic and dangerous thing to be doing to a nuclear armed country. But it's good for Biden's poll numbers and now he can pretend the inflation and economic collapse are Putin's fault.

We should not be supporting either side, it's a no-brainer.

Someone or something has transformed that account from one that went around telling Team Red that they can't know the crap they like to presume, into one that goes around trying to sell the crap that Team Blue likes to presume.
    Yeah, all I know is that 100% of its posts are either anti red or pro blue which is a helluva batting average . Its either a hard core life long democrat, or getting paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post

We should not be supporting either side, it's a no-brainer.
    That is the Fact that many here have said.

However we are,, and have been supporting Full fledged Nazis in Ukraine.. to the detriment of Ukrainian people.

That needs to stop even if it takes Russians to do it. It's their Neighborhood anyway.

I think that ALL Here responsible and involved there should be be Prosecuted..harshly.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Well of course it does. And when Rittenhouse was running from his attackers, the rifle in his hand which he was refusing to use because he hadn't run out of other options yet made that look like an invasion to you, too.
    Ah, right. A 40-mile long convoy of tanks bravely running south from Belarus, where they had been attacked by... *checks notes* Nazis in Mariupol.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Prove that Bull$hit.

https://www.rt.com/russia/552408-kie...bing-military/
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Ah, right. A 40-mile long convoy of tanks bravely running south from Belarus, where they had been attacked by... *checks notes* Nazis in Mariupol.
    Interesting how your column of Russian tanks is in direct inverse proportion to your convoy of Canadian semitrucks.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Over the weekend on his trip to Poland, POTUS Biden left cues concerning the future American involvement in the Ukraine War.

Were they just slips of the tongue? Unlikely. They are probably intentional or accidental cues to upcoming events that he has been told are coming, and, as POTUS, that he is personally involved in carrying out.

1) Biden said PUTIN CANNOT STAY IN POWER. This statement was immediately "corrected" by "The White House"... very curious.
    2) Biden told the 82nd Airborne that they would soon be in Ukraine. Again, too big a faux pas not to warrant scrutiny.

************************************************** ****************************************

Since White House's Press Secretary's first press conference on the Ukraine War, as well as the early Pentagon press conferences, the Biden administration has been accusing of the Russians of inciting a false flag attack, involving bioweapons or tactical nukes, and blaming it on Ukraine. The notion underlies the allegation against Putin, that he is seeking to widen the war and he must be stopped. This is a case of Rules for Radicals, with regard to the Biden administration in which they are accusing their enemies of plotting what they intend to do.

On behalf of the World Economic Forum and the Deep State, who want world war at any price, many feel that Biden's next move will be to engage in a false flag event in which bioweapons or tactical nukes, or both, are used against a segment of the Ukrainian people in order to justify NATO's entry into the world.

China will also play a significant role in the upcoming deception. Further justification for the impending false flag comes from Biden's "slip of the tongue" comment as he told the 82nd Airborne that they would soon be in Ukraine.
    https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activ...e-intel-report

This is the topic of the Doug and Dave Intel Report which can be heard by clicking this link.

- note - this show was recorded before Biden said Putin must be removed from power.
    Joey doesn't have slips of the tongue. He says what he means and means what he says.

That would have been a couple days earlier than the one I saw.
    Still a very limited "war" and Targeting only the Nazi Punks(with NATO tools).
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    That is PURE UNADULTERATED BULLS.H.I.T.

Only the CIA and its FAKE NEWS MEDIA report that bullcrap .

What part of my post are you claiming is false?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

The USA spent 20 years abroad fighting "terrorists". Putin has only been at it for a month. Who is the USA to preach about effective war tactics? When it is all said and done, Russia might be a better country then woke USA.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    When it is all said and done, Russia might be a better country then woke USA.
    That's the conclusion I'm coming to. The US still has economic advantages, though I suspect, not for long
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Interesting how your column of Russian tanks is in direct inverse proportion to your convoy of Canadian semitrucks.
    The size of one of those is reported on with drone and satellite footage and agreement by media on both sides of the issue.

The other is declared by lunatics on twitter based upon nothing at all.

Unlike some in this thread, I believe in the existence of things based on evidence, not based on my desire that they exist.
    Last edited by TheCount; 03-28-2022 at 05:56 AM.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    you appear to be saying that the mere declaration of secession is sufficient to bring in the troops when the current lord of the realm react unhappily.
    It's worse than that, given that the previous Russian invasions of Crimea and the Donbass started before the relevant declarations of secession.
    Pinochet is the model

The size of one of those is reported on with drone and satellite footage and agreement by media on both sides of the issue.
    So if Twitter censors the footage of a thing, it ceases to exist. Got it.

Or do you imagine Canada is immune to drones and satellites?

I'm sure the media appreciates you for being so easy to manipulate.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 03-28-2022 at 06:05 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's worse than that, given that the previous Russian invasions of Crimea and the Donbass started before the relevant declarations of secession.
    Lavrov sums this up well

All these years we have been talking with our Western colleagues and blaming them for letting a bloody coup happen, contrary to all European “values.” They said that we had “annexed” Crimea. That is, they are cancelling everything that happened before the referendum. This is their culture. In their dialogue and their logic, they cancel everything that exposes them: they do not care about agreements, guarantees, the EU, the coup, the blood. The referendum in Crimea happened because the lives of Russian people were under direct threat. But the Westerners start with the referendum. They are not interested in what led to the referendum that they call “annexation.” There are numerous such examples in history.
    As for me, I find referendums to be more of a formality. Secession happens long before the referendum happens. Crimea has always been Russian for all of modern history. The Crimeans knew it, the Ukrainians knew it, the Russians knew it.

The only person that didn't know it, was you.
    - Kim Kardashian

So if Twitter censors the footage of a thing, it ceases to exist. Got it.

Or do you imagine Canada is immune to drones and satellites?

I'm sure the media appreciates you for being so easy to manipulate.
    Ah, I see, the lack of evidence is censorship. And not just... lack of evidence.

Do you realize that the types of drones filming media footage in Ukraine can be purchased at Best Buy?
    Pinochet is the model

Ah, I see, the lack of evidence is censorship. And not just... lack of evidence.
    Maybe it's neither. Maybe it's fake, as in fake news.

Do you realize that the types of drones filming media footage in Ukraine can be purchased at Best Buy?
    Do you realize that if you have infinity-cash, you can buy up entire tracts of land, firebomb the structures, then fly Best Buy drones over it and release it as "Ukraine war footage"?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Lavrov sums this up well

As for me, I find referendums to be more of a formality. Secession happens long before the referendum happens. Crimea has always been Russian for all of modern history. The Crimeans knew it, the Ukrainians knew it, the Russians knew it.
    Let me see if I understand what you're saying.

Russia is justified in invading Ukraine to assist the people who are fighting for secession.

But actually you don't even need the people or the secession, the land just belongs to Russia because it belongs to Russia.

Isn't that just an ordinary invasion at that point?
    Pinochet is the model

Russia is justified in invading Ukraine to assist the people who are fighting for secession.

But actually you don't even need the people or the secession, the land just belongs to Russia because it belongs to Russia.

You don't even understand how obtuse you are.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Maybe it's neither. Maybe it's fake, as in fake news.
    Fake in this instance is a synonym for inconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Do you realize that if you have infinity-cash, you can buy up entire tracts of land, firebomb the structures, then fly Best Buy drones over it and release it as "Ukraine war footage"?
    Do you realize that, if someone else also has infinity-cash, they can fly their Best Buy drones over your firebombed land?

Your worldview is so incredibly stupid that, in order for you to make it coherent in your head, things that objectively don't exist need to exist but be so secret that there's literally no evidence that they exist, and other things that do objectively exist need to not exist and therefore any and all evidence of their existence must be fake.

Interesting how both sides of that equation all work out such that the things that you already believed are always validated no matter what happens.

You're either an oracle or else completely up your own ass.
    Pinochet is the model

You don't even understand how obtuse you are.
    Speaking of obtuse, I think you obtusely missed the RT link I provided you a little bit up this page.

Either that or you simply won't acknowledge its existence because it's inconvenient to your theory that the entire war was made up in a video game.
    Pinochet is the model

Speaking of obtuse, I think you obtusely missed the RT link I provided you a little bit up this page.

Either that or you simply won't acknowledge its existence because it's inconvenient to your theory that the entire war was made up in a video game.
    Flaunt your ignorant stupidity,
    I did respond..
    It was unrelated.

And I am still watching Live Feed of UN-BOMBED Cities after 3 weeks of "war".

did Sean Penn destroy his awards yet?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-28-2022 at 10:37 AM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Flaunt your ignorant stupidity,
    I did respond..
    It was unrelated.
    "no evidence of explosive ordnance"
    Pinochet is the model

Crimea doesn't "belong to" Russia. It belongs to the people who live there. And they have always self-identified as Russian.

It would have been preferable, for the sake of international relations, to hold the referendum before the "invasion". But the actions of the militant nationalists in Ukraine forced immediate action. And the people of Crimea are glad that he did.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 03-28-2022 at 10:41 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast