Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warmonger McCain says Rand "working for Putin" after he blocks bill to add Montenegro to NATO

Warmonger McCain says Rand "working for Putin" after he blocks bill to add Montenegro to NATO

McCain: Rand Paul ‘Is Now Working for Vladimir Putin’

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...mir-putin.html

Sen. John McCain on Wednesday directly accused fellow Republican Sen. Rand Paul of working for Russian President Vladimir Putin. While speaking from the Senate floor in support of a bill advancing Montenegro’s bid to join NATO, McCain noted objection from the Kentucky senator, saying, “You are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin... trying to dismember this small country which has already been the subject an attempted coup.” He continued: “If they object, they are now carrying out the desires and ambitions of Vladimir Putin and I do not say that lightly.” Several moments later, after McCain asked for unanimous consent to move the bill forward, Sen. Paul raised his objection and then exited the room. This set off McCain, who railed against Paul: “I note the senator from Kentucky leaving the floor without justification or any rationale for the action he has just taken. That is really remarkable, that a senator blocking a treaty that is supported by the overwhelming number, perhaps 98—at least—of his colleagues would come to the floor and object and walk away.” He then directly connected Paul to the Russians: “The only conclusion you can draw when he walks away is he has no justification for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians. So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

John McCain... lol
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Precious.

I really hope Rand takes that ball and runs with it. What a pompous, whiny charlatan McCain is.
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 03-15-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Many thoughts here;

1. Did McCain just break Senate rules? Effectively, he called Senator Paul a traitor.

2. McCain was correct in his remarks earlier this month that Trump lacks the demeanor for POTUS. Ironically, the last time I heard that argument made was with regards to...McCain, in 2008, and his tirades. It was true then, too.

3. Clearly McCain has not given up his dreams of a groundwar in Russia, dating back to the late W. administration and Georgia.

4. Interesting that Paul remained silent. It seems he has something else he is angling for now, and hard - a domestic goal which he wants to keep on the front burner.

5. Also interesting from the perspective that Trump hates McCain, and is simple minded, so maybe helps Paul with Trump to be crossways with McCain.

McCain is a $#@!ing piece of $#@!, how do $#@!s like him and Paul Ryan get re-elected?

Why does anybody consider this loser relevant? One good thing from Obama is that we never had a president McCain.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    McCain is a $#@!ing piece of $#@!, how do $#@!s like him and Paul Ryan get re-elected?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Yep.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same playbook, different day: Everyone I don't like is a Russian pawn. I don't know whether to credit Hillary or the grotesque neo-cons with this tiresome strategy.

Hahaha......Rand might as well of said "bite me McCain".

Over at DU, they are cheering this as Neocon McCain standing up for country over party. You can't make this $#@! up.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141729039#post9

Rand should say "Back in McCain's early years this kind of insult would be cause for a challenge to a duel on the Capital lawn."

I guess McCain's palm is getting itchy for another WAR.

Seriously, Rand should cite Reagan's "tear down this wall". Should Republicans try to rebuild the one Reagan had torn down?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    I guess McCain's palm is getting itchy for another WAR.

Seriously, Rand should cite Reagan's "tear down this wall". Should Republicans try to rebuild the one Reagan had torn down?
    That was a wall within Germany so I'm not sure how that makes any sense.

Rand needs to focus on what is really going on here. He needs to note that you never heard a word of criticism against Russia during the entire period when they were Communist and when they were our actual enemy. But now that they are Christian and Capitalist? Now they are public enemy #1. Frame it for what it is, a war against Christianity.

This is so embarrassing for Sen. McCain. LOL...

But watch them embrace the McCarthyism over at leftist blogs like:
    http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017...king-For-Putin

I posted the video with some links regarding why NATO shouldn't expand and the issue of Montenegro. However, can anyone post the text of the bill McCain was trying to ram through? I can't find it...

> http://iroots.org/2017/03/15/sen-mcc...paul-meltdown/
    My website: iroots.org Looking for folks to help write about activism...
    "If you’re into political activism, at least for Ron Paul if not for anyone else, I strongly recommend spending some time with iroots.org."
    - Tom Woods

You're so obsessed with Trump, I'm starting to think you're in love with him.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    That was a wall within Germany so I'm not sure how that makes any sense.

Rand needs to focus on what is really going on here. He needs to note that you never heard a word of criticism against Russia during the entire period when they were Communist and when they were our actual enemy. But now that they are Christian and Capitalist? Now they are public enemy #1. Frame it for what it is, a war against Christianity.
    LOL were you around in the 1980's?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

LOL were you around in the 1980's?
    Yes, I was. Today is the 100th anniversary of the abdication of the Czar, whose imperial tri-color once again flies over the Kremlin instead of the Hammer and Sickle. This is what this whole "Russia" business is all about. The people criticizing Russia today were the same group who cackled with glee when word of the Imperial Family's murder reached our shores. Rand needs to clarify this whole Russian Business for what it is- a proxy war between those who want to destroy Christianity and the West and those working to save it.

Trotskyites are still all butthurt over Stalin and their revolution gone wrong in Russia.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by WTLaw View Post
    Many thoughts here;

1. Did McCain just break Senate rules? Effectively, he called Senator Paul a traitor.
    Yep where's the rule they used against Sen. Warren? McCain stopped speaking shortly after tho.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Just to give you a rundown on Montenegro. Montenegro is in every sense of the meaning the feudal property of Milo . He was nothing more than another Milosevikj puppet in the 90`s making a fortune by smuggling things into Yugoslavia because of the sanctions and smuggling tobacco and alcohol ( bought for pennies from state run companies ) into Italy. After Milosevikj met his end ,and he too was faced with criminal charges from the west he switched sides and organized a referendum for Montenegro to leave what was then Serbia and Montenegro. After that he continued making money from smuggling but also connected with the Albanian mafia for the drugs/slaves/organs/weapons trade and with the Russians for money laundering . The Russians invested a $#@! ton of money in the country,everyone who owned any kind of land near the see could become rich overnight. Of course after the West had a falling out with the Russians , Montenegro was forced to put sanctions on Russia ( although it was not in their interest ) because all those criminal charges against Milo never went away they were just postponed. The Russians helped some of the local parties to try to win the elections and take Milo out ,but they did not succeed and Montenegro went into crazy mode about assassinations with slingshots,coups and I don't know what else which leads us to today where the USA and EU are trying to push them inside NATO as fast as they can so to permanently take them out of the Russian sphere.
    Last edited by Demigod; 03-15-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Yes, I was. Today is the 100th anniversary of the abdication of the Czar, whose imperial tri-color once again flies over the Kremlin instead of the Hammer and Sickle. This is what this whole "Russia" business is all about. The people criticizing Russia today were the same group who cackled with glee when word of the Imperial Family's murder reached our shores. Rand needs to clarify this whole Russian Business for what it is- a proxy war between those who want to destroy Christianity and the West and those working to save it.
    Yep. The greatest threat to the globalists and the atheists (including some trolls here) is Russia going back to its Christian roots. Make no mistake about it. The devil and his henchmen seek to destroy Russia because of their resurgent Christian faith. Can't dominate the world when the largest nation in the world proclaims Christ as King.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Banned

Blog Entries

McCain: re: Rand Paul "The Senator from Kentucky, is now working for Valdimir Putin"

Actual quote starts at 2:47 "The Senator from Kentucky, is now working for Vladimir Putin"

Hmm... Now Rand Paul is also a Russian agent. this coming from the senator CPUd and Zippy love to quote, especially with regards to Russia.
    Last edited by UWDude; 03-15-2017 at 09:04 PM.

I've heard, spending time in a prisoner of war camp can cause these kinds of delusions.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 03-15-2017 at 09:26 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank god McCain didn't win.

+
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Trumps administration is pushing for this, Rand Paul said this last time he blocked it.
    Montenegro, a Balkan country that was part of Yugoslavia before the collapse of the Soviet union, hopes eventually to join the European Union as well. Republican Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., blocked a vote on ratifying the treaty in December. "I think that many are referring to this as a provocation to Russia, and also, I think NATO is too big already,"

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trumps administration is pushing for this
    Proof?

Call McConnell's office tomorrow to demand McCain be censured -- Phone: (202) 224-2541

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Just to give you a rundown on Montenegro. Montenegro is in every sense of the meaning the feudal property of Milo . He was nothing more than another Milosevikj puppet in the 90`s making a fortune by smuggling things into Yugoslavia because of the sanctions and smuggling tobacco and alcohol ( bought for pennies from state run companies ) into Italy. After Milosevikj met his end ,and he too was faced with criminal charges from the west he switched sides and organized a referendum for Montenegro to leave what was then Serbia and Montenegro. After that he continued making money from smuggling but also connected with the Albanian mafia for the drugs/slaves/organs/weapons trade and with the Russians for money laundering . The Russians invested a $#@! ton of money in the country,everyone who owned any kind of land near the see could become rich overnight. Of course after the West had a falling out with the Russians , Montenegro was forced to put sanctions on Russia ( although it was not in their interest ) because all those criminal charges against Milo never went away they were just postponed. The Russians helped some of the local parties to try to win the elections and take Milo out ,but they did not succeed and Montenegro went into crazy mode about assassinations with slingshots,coups and I don't know what else which leads us to today where the USA and EU are trying to push them inside NATO as fast as they can so to permanently take them out of the Russian sphere.
    You forgot the part where NATO bombed montenegro:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_b..._of_Yugoslavia

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast