Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe No!

Joe No!

Needs Yakity Sax.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

How it started:

https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/stat...95358505160705
    How it's going:

https://twitter.com/PatrickHolzer/st...05516970840064
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-18-2022 at 03:48 PM.

Biden literally brought the bike fall meme to life. Only thing missing is that he didn't blame Trump for his fall.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Like a Boss...no fairy "banana" helmet either.

The man's got thirty years on me and a bunch on Slow Joe, and could run circles around both of us.

It will be a sad $#@!ing day for all of us, when God calls him home.

How it started:
    Here's the whole thing...and that did not age well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Biden literally brought the bike fall meme to life. Only thing missing is that he didn't blame Trump Putin for his fall.
    Fixed it for you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The man's got thirty years on me and a bunch on Slow Joe, and could run circles around both of us.

May that day be a long time coming.

May that day be a long time coming.
    Lord, hear our prayer.

It looks like he intentionally falls to the ground. I've never seen somebody falling off their bike like this (and with all the crazy tourists it sometimes happens).
    It looks like he rolls to the ground, staged...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It looks like he intentionally falls to the ground. I've never seen somebody falling off their bike like this (and with all the crazy tourists it sometimes happens).
    Oh, geezum crow!

He stopped, his foot got snagged on the toe clip, he lost his balance, and he fell over.

End of story. Start of memes.

It's just that simple.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-18-2022 at 04:07 PM.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Chevy Chase needs to come out of retirement. Biden is a bigger klutz than Ford.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

staged...
    Trying to kill any semblance of credibility you had left??

You really think a 79 year old dementia patient has the dexterity and nimbleness to stage catching his toe on the clip?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Wow, your takes are OFF base.

Oh for $#@!'s sake, dude...sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

He had his foot in a pedal strap that he got jammed or fouled up somehow or another.

When he came to a stop and tried to put his foot down, he couldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post

I walked up Mackinac Island with him,, and was working at it as a younger man.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Oh for $#@!'s sake, dude...sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    So you repost the same conspiracy theories over and over and over again, and then shut down any argument that you don't like, with the same BS argument over and over again?!?

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Wow, your takes are OFF base.
    He had his foot in a pedal strap that he got jammed or fouled up somehow or another.

When he came to a stop and tried to put his foot down, he couldn't.
    What do you mean. Have you ever ridden a bike? Ever seen anybody falling off a bike like this?

He puts his left foot on the ground, then simply stumbles over to the right. After you put your left foot on the ground (on the left, which is common), it would be very difficult to fall over on the other side.
    If somebody falls for real, they would get hurt...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Have you ever ridden a bike?

If somebody falls for real, they would get hurt...
    Um, yes, I've ridden bikes a lot, and fallen off more than once. Got hurt, once, before I learned how to fall, and how not to.

Have you ever ridden one?

Last edited by acptulsa; 06-19-2022 at 07:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

What do you mean. Have you ever ridden a bike? Ever seen anybody falling off a bike like this?
    From the age of 16 to 18 I rode about 4 miles a day on average (to work and back, plus whatever other recreational riding). In just those years, that would work out to about 3,000 miles. I will get nowhere near a bicycle with any kind of footstrap because I've fallen over exactly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Have you ever ridden one?
    In the Netherlands, a bike is the most common means of transportation for distances of under 5 km. I ride my bike daily...
    The most difficult part in riding a bike is starting, while getting off is the easiest part, especially when your left foot is already on the ground. How could you fall to the right?!?

This could possibly be THE recent scandal that Joe Biden covered up by staging falling off his bike in front of a crowd...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Hunter-Biden-controls daddy Joe

The most difficult part in riding a bike is starting, while getting off is the easiest part, especially when your left foot is already on the ground. How could you fall to the right?!?
    Both starting and stopping are equally precarious as there is a moment where the bicycle is not stable due to forward motion. When stopping, there are a few different methods to get stability. One method is to put a single foot down (usually the non-dominant foot, the left foot, so the right is prepared to take off again). Another method is to put two feet down, which is clearly what Biden was attempting to do here. You can put both feet down simultaneously but usually you want to be rolling a little; if you choose to come to a complete stop before putting your feet down, you'll usually do it in a "1-2" sequence, such as left-right. That way, you get immediate stability and then the other foot goes down for additional support. And this is exactly what Biden tried to do, you can even see him make an initial try at moving the right foot out of the stirrup/strap -- when the right foot gets caught in the strap, his weight shifts towards where he had expected his foot would be, but is not. As I said already, this exact thing has happened to me despite thousands of miles of experience in bicycle riding. My experience was exclusively on pedals without straps and so when the strap catches on the foot when coming to a stop, it messes up your timing and timing is everything when it comes to safely stopping on a bike.

If that is faked, then Joe Biden (or his body-double, which this may be) is one of the best stunt actors in the world. Highly underrated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast