Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1597

Thread: Official presidential election results thread - Nov. 8, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    They sure are taking it well..............

Interestingly, i thought the same in regards to SJW since i get accosted by them daily. Constant harassment and them trying to report me to youtube and twitter for my unsavory opinion and content.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Perhaps the best photo of the year.

Perhaps the best photo of the year.

Calling Alex Jones (according to AJ), hangin with Farage... just wild

Good thing Farage stuck with Trump. I think Trump values loyalty regardless if you are conservative, liberal, neocon or liberty oriented. Lets hope at least a small number of his future staff is liberty oriented.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Alex Jones was loyal. Lee Rockwell was not entirely supportive, not like Alex, but pretty close. Of course Peter Thiel. And I mentioned Wayne Allen Root earlier. Let's face it: for better or worse, a whole lot of libertarians and even more Ron Paul supporters really took a liking to Trump and supported him. I think Trump knows that.

So, since it turn out Trump won, hopefully this support will end up being in the "for the better" category and the supportive Liberty folks will have some influence in his administration, having been a loyal part of his base.

The main Trump support board is all lit up about how he should appoint Ron Paul as Treasury Secretary or Chairman of the Fed. Now that would be one of those "wild and grandiose" things that's probably not going to happen, but it just shows a lot of the Trumpians were (and still are) Paulians first. Maybe there'll be some small government people get in there somewhere.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 11-12-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Speaking of AJ:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkhXuiem8zk

The shills here are repeating the MSM stories. I had to figure out the new strategy myself. Then I watched infowars, and found out Alex has come to the same conclusion. Basically, they are trying to say Trump is going back on his programs, and that he is going to stock his cabinet with lobbyist and become a corporate puppet.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Good thing Farage stuck with Trump. I think Trump values loyalty regardless if you are conservative, liberal, neocon or liberty oriented. Lets hope at least a small number of his future staff is liberty oriented.
    How would that work? Being loyal to Trump and being liberty oriented at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    The shills here are repeating the MSM stories.
    You keep mentioning shills. You mean Trump supporters right?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    How would that work? Being loyal to Trump and being liberty oriented at the same time?
    How would that work? Being loyal to George Washington and liberty oriented at the same time?

My extropy will defeat your entropy.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Someone please help this man.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Alex Jones was loyal. Lee Rockwell was not entirely supportive, not like Alex, but pretty close. Of course Peter Thiel. And I mentioned Wayne Allen Root earlier. Let's face it: for better or worse, a whole lot of libertarians and even more Ron Paul supporters really took a liking to Trump and supported him. I think Trump knows that.

So, since it turn out Trump won, hopefully this support will end up being in the "for the better" category and the supportive Liberty folks will have some influence in his administration, having been a loyal part of his base.

The main Trump support board is all lit up about how he should appoint Ron Paul as Treasury Secretary or Chairman of the Fed. Now that would be one of those "wild and grandiose" things that's probably not going to happen, but it just shows a lot of the Trumpians were (and still are) Paulians first. Maybe there'll be some small government people get in there somewhere.
    I don't mean to make this a 40 page thread, but it would be awesome to have Peter Schiff in there too

Trump just exposed America's dirty little secret: Schiff

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/08/trump...et-schiff.html
    Last edited by dannno; 11-12-2016 at 10:25 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So two people with different view/values cannot be friends or cordial colleagues?? The point is that the people that stuck with Trump will most likely get positions/favors versus people who dumped him. Unfortunately, it seems there are a bit of neocons that stuck by him... wish it were better people.

So two people with different view/values cannot be friends or cordial colleagues??
    Sure they can. But if you work for Donald, then being loyal to him means being loyal to the agenda he wants you to be loyal to in that position. If you're in his cabinet and you oppose his agenda, that's not what Trump considers loyalty.

Look at your own words. What are you talking about when you say, "stuck by him"? Come on man, you're not talking about being cordial colleagues. You're talking about helping him win the election.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 11-12-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    He is pretty sure his brown soldiers will fight for him, because of the Cincinnati mistrial. (on a Saturday night, really?) I am sure a juror was added to be sure it was a mistrial.

Moore is obviously close to Soros. He was telling people to protest. He is looking for his brown minions to die for his fat ass. He has greatly overestimated the support of the streets. They are hoping for some martyrs to propel the revolution. The BLM power, combined with the protest power, will still be smaller than expected. I know something they don't.

The Black Panthers talked about this long ago. white liberals are dangerous, because they want black people to die for them, and then the white people lead the new empire. Just like the Democrats use black people for votes, but never really help them. White liberals have this fantasy, because their racist fears of blacks make them think blacks are... in the words of Hillary, "superpredators, with seemingly no morals, and no remorse" They think they have an army of fearless soldiers. It is natural for people to see power, and be drawn to it. That is why white liberals wanted to "join" the black panthers. That is why the black panthers never let whites join. They knew it would mean the blacks would do the dying, and the whites would do the ruling.

The lack of statement form Obama makes it clear he is hoping for this as well.

Trump also needs to state he will look into another trial, and mention Obama's silence on the issue. Since Obama will be silent. It will be a great opportunity to usurp and humiliate Obama.
    Last edited by UWDude; 11-12-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Unfortunately, it seems there are a bit of neocons that stuck by him... wish it were better people.
    Not supporting Trump is part of what made them better people.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Sure they can. But if you work for Donald, then being loyal to him means being loyal to the agenda he wants you to be loyal to in that position. If you're in his cabinet and you oppose his agenda, that's not what Trump considers loyalty.
    Oh, now you are an expert on what Trump considers loyalty, eh? Like all your other expert opinions on him?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, now you are an expert on what Trump considers loyalty, eh? Like all your other expert opinions on him?
    What? Is Trump some mysterious person that we don't all already know a lot about?

Banned

Blog Entries
    What? Is Trump some mysterious person that we don't all already know a lot about?
    How do you know anything about him?

How would that work? Being loyal to George Washington and liberty oriented at the same time?
    Good question.

We know how it did work. Washington sent in the army to arrest the liberty oriented folks.

How do you know anything about him?
    From his own words.

@UWDude, the election is over. There is no longer any reason to rally support for Trump. So why are you still doing it?

Now should be the time for us all to unite against him and try to convince our legislators to obstruct his agenda as much as possible, and to disseminate anti-Trump ideology so as to undermine any public confidence in him and the legitimacy of his office, when there no longer exists any conceivable reason to do otherwise.

Look at the news. There are now massive protests of people saying, "Not my president." We need to shake their hands and say, "Glad you finally got on board with us. We hope you stay."

Banned

Blog Entries
    From his own words.
    What words has he said that he defined what he considers loyalty?
    If you're in his cabinet and you oppose his agenda, that's not what Trump considers loyalty.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Now should be the time for us all to unite against him and try to convince our legislators to obstruct his agenda as much as possible, and to disseminate anti-Trump ideology so as to undermine any public confidence in him and the legitimacy of his office, when there no longer exists any conceivable reason to do otherwise.
    The first 100 day contract is very liberty oriented. It is the best thing America has seen in a long time. The re-orientation of foreign policy is also pro liberty. So if you want to join me in promoting those, be my guest. I'll not be obstructionist just to be obstructionist.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I still don't believe that he voted for Hillary. He's a smart cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I hereby officially begin my "I told you so Trumptards" routine.

He'll lose either NC or FL (or both) and that'll be that.
    Tee hee hee hee hee.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-13-2016 at 08:07 AM.

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast