Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready to die for Donald J. Trump?

What next?... Are we to attack pre-emptively to prevent retaliation?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why do you think it is audacious?? Sounds like CIA 101 to me.
    Nice deflection.
    Do you have any evidence of this obviously true claim?

It doesn't matter if the claim sounds likely or unlikely. What evidence do you have?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Iran has all the reason it need. More than Enough to have the current Moral High Ground.

As for losing ???,, The US military has literally NO PHUCKING CHANCE,, by air of by sea..

Stealth is Pointless,,They detect it..

and at their convenience the Straits will Close.. Crippling the US Economically and likely triggering the Brewing Civil Unrest.

The only possible Attack is Nukes,, ICBMs.. and we become the biggest criminal Regime on the Planet. And destroy all oil in the target areas. not a good option.

Any attack,, and all military shipping within 200 miles is Sunk.. They have the ability.. and we have No defense.
    Multi-Layerd air Defenses,,and Stealth Detection.. (we discussed this before they demonstrated it)

Such an order would get 20,000 servicemen killed within minutes of such an order.

One Admiral and One General have resigned over this same stupid $#@!. it is Tactically Unsound.

http://www.exile.ru/print.php?ARTICL...9&IBLOCK_ID=35
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Nice deflection.
    Do you have any evidence of this obviously true claim?

It doesn't matter if the claim sounds likely or unlikely. What evidence do you have?
    Easy..

Just look at the reaction of some of his neocon inner circle after the Al Baghdadi assassination, he was also a CIA stooge. They were screaming mad that they weren't informed of this secret operation before it occurred, and some of them quit over it. They attacked him over it. Same thing happened with Soleimani.

Why would they be so upset? These are people that war monger all the time, you would think they would be out celebrating with hookers and blow or something.

The reason they were upset is because Trump took out their CIA assets put in place to initiate conflict and increase the military industrial complex and they couldn't tip them off in time.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm pretty disappointed that so many people on this forum are falling for the mainstream media bull$#@!.

Turns out, this guy who was assassinated was actually a deep state/CIA asset who had infiltrated the Iranian regime. He had a bio-weapon with him when he was assassinated and he was attempting to foment a war between the United States and Iran.

Iran won't attack us because they now have been informed that he was a deep state/CIA asset, and so they are happy that Trump got rid of him as well.

Now you know why Trump said he did it to STOP a war, not to start a war. But you don't listen to Trump. You just listen to CNN horse$#@!.
    shut the $#@! up you retarded conspiracy theorist dumbass. He had a bio-weapon with him? what the $#@! are you talking about you $#@!ing idiot

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Suleiman was working with the rogue CIA for years!

Suleiman: The CIA's man in Cairo
    https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...827382865.html
    You have definitively surpassed NorthCarolinaLiberty as the stupidest member of this forum. It really does not take more than 60 IQ to determine that Egypt's Omar Soleiman and Iran's Qasem Soleimani are different people. Stop posting on this forum. You are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    shut the $#@! up you retarded conspiracy theorist dumbass. He had a bio-weapon with him? what the $#@! are you talking about you $#@!ing idiot
    You have definitively surpassed NorthCarolinaLiberty as the stupidest member of this forum. It really does not take more than 60 IQ to determine that Egypt's Omar Soleiman and Iran's Qasem Soleimani are different people. Stop posting on this forum. You are an idiot.

You sound like you're ready.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You sound like you're ready.
    I have come to believe that you are trolling this site. There is no way anyone who is not trying to mock this site could believe a 1/4 of the things you post ot this site as fact. I keep waiting for you to come and reveal that this past 2 years has been a wind up but nothing yet. I'll keep waiting and hope don't disappoint me

Yeah the point was they are all kinds of CIA assets embedded in the Middle East. The CIA, MI6 and Mossad have created these wars.

At least this idiot figured it out, long ago, that war is a racket.

Going back to the US Embassy in Iraq, there were protesters with guns. Trump saw it as another Benghazi-type attempt. We do not know all the details, but we can surmise that he is deliberately getting bad Intel to create a war.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Suleiman was working with the rogue CIA for years!

Suleiman: The CIA's man in Cairo
    https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...827382865.html
    You DO know that's an entirely different guy than the one Trump just assassinated?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I have come to believe that you are trolling this site. There is no way anyone who is not trying to mock this site could believe a 1/4 of the things you post ot this site as fact. I keep waiting for you to come and reveal that this past 2 years has been a wind up but nothing yet. I'll keep waiting and hope don't disappoint me
    Why is it that hard to believe that CIA assets exist to foment wars?

That isn't crazy at all.. In fact, it has been documented plenty of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You DO know that's an entirely different guy than the one Trump just assassinated?
    Ya but it shows a pattern of behavior. That is what the CIA does. It is their MO. So to say what I am saying is "crazy" or "outlandish" like some of you folks are saying is demonstrably false. Look: it's right there. That's what they do. Comprende?

Also an interesting coincidence on the last name.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, I am aware of that. The article is about Omar Suleiman, Cairo, and CIA connections. Even Ron Paul is questioning whether Suleimani was a CIA asset. Qaddafi, Hussein, and Noriega were too, the lists are endless. I am starting to believe Trump is being set up, either way.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Ya but it shows a pattern of behavior. That is what the CIA does. It is their MO. So to say what I am saying is "crazy" or "outlandish" like some of you folks are saying is demonstrably false. Look: it's right there. That's what they do. Comprende?

I don't think your crazy but until I see some evidence, it's all conjecture. Yes it may be some institutional analysis to what the CIA has done, but I dont for one minute believe Trump is smart enough to know who is an operative and who isn't.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

"You folks"- always the insults - you have no link to Sueiimani being a CIA asset- and- why would the US kill one of their own?

Also- forms of the name "Suleiman" are very popular in Iran. Suleiman The Magnificent was considered on of the greatest emperors in all history.
    There is no spoon.

"You folks"- always the insults - you have no link to Sueiimani being a CIA asset- and- why would the US kill one of their own?

Also- forms of the name "Suleiman" are very popular in Iran. Suleiman The Magnificent was considered on of the greatest emperors in all history.
    Did they kill Hussein and Qadhafi?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I don't think your crazy but until I see some evidence, it's all conjecture. Yes it may be some institutional analysis to what the CIA has done, but I dont for one minute believe Trump is smart enough to know who is an operative and who isn't.
    It's actually really easy for Trump to find out who is an operative as President, and Trump is smarter than I am so I am sure he can figure it out.

All you do is go to your neocon advisers and let them talk for a while (it is important to have neocon advisers for this job). They will tell you about how horrible somebody like Assad is and how they need to take him out, but it's too hard to find out where he is (because want to expend a bunch of ammunition first, remember they want to profit from war..) They will tell you about some of his generals who are under surveillance and how they can easily take them out, they just need some drone missions to be approved.

Then you ask questions, like, "who is the head of ISIS, isn't it still Al Baghdadi?" They say ya, and you ask them to take him out. They start mumbling and hmmming and giving you the run around. So you push it some more. Then they tell you all about how difficult it is to track him down. Then you push it some more. Finally they say, ok we will try a mission. They use the CIA. They come back and say the mission failed.

Then you go to your white-hat advisers. These are the real American patriots. You ask them to put surveillance on Baghdadi to try and take him out. They use the Navy special ops teams instead of the CIA. When they have Al Baghdadi in the crosshairs, you go to your neocon advisers and tell him all about how you are about to take out Baghdadi. They ask for more details, so you tell them where you've found him and when you plan to take him out.

When your white hat adviser comes back and tells you the mission failed, some how he got word and split through some underground tunnels or something, now you have a pretty good clue the neocon advisor tipped of Al Baghdadi, and Al Baghdadi is a neocon intelligence asset.

Then you ask your white hate adviser to go back out and track him down again, and repeat the process, telling your neocon adviser, and suddenly Al Baghdadi gets away again.

Finally you ask your white hat adviser to go out and track him down again and take him out. This time you don't tell your neocon adviser about it (this is actually documented to have happened with both Baghdadi and Suleimani). Your white hat team is successful this time at taking out Baghdadi, but your neocon intelligence advisers are screaming mad that you didn't tell them, because you just took out their intelligence asset and they weren't able to tip him off. So they go to the mainstream media and talk about how irresponsible you are for carrying out a secret mission without telling them, and what a horrible President you are.

See? It's really easy. Now even you could do it. And Trump has already done it, at least twice.
    Last edited by dannno; 01-07-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Did they kill Hussein and Qadhafi?
    Is your implication that Qaddafia and Saddam are CIA agents and were CIA agents working with the agency when they were killed? If yes then let's work down that line of thinking to see how much sense it makes.

So Bush and Obama/Hillary killed a CIA agent. Do you think killing those agents made the world a better peaceful place? Do ever wonder why the Iranian people are mourning the death of this CIA? Your theory of him being a CIA agent just don't make any sense. Its most likely that he was a man that has wrecked havoc on the Jihadists we sent to Syria and killing him with lessen the attacks on them and maybe even put us on a path to a hot war.

"You folks"- always the insults
    Do you have a link to "you folks" being considered an insult? I've never heard of that. Is it in the forum guidelines?

you have no link to Sueiimani being a CIA asset- and- why would the US kill one of their own?
    The CIA is not the United States, the CIA is an intelligence agency run by the deep state solely for their own benefit. Trump is trying to take out the deep state, arrest them all. Trump largely has control over the FBI, the Army, the Marines and the Navy. There are still some holes, but largely he has been able to take over those organizations. He shouldn't have to take them over, he is President, but the deep state controlled them all when he took office.

Trump does NOT have control over the CIA or the Air Force. Those are still controlled by the Satanic Pedophiles in the deep state. That is why there are still ongoing chemtrail operations.

Trump has absolutely no issue taking out CIA deep state operatives who are terrorists and are responsible for murdering countless people.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Is your implication that Qaddafia and Saddam are CIA agents and were CIA agents working with the agency when they were killed? If yes then let's work down that line of thinking to see how much sense it makes.

So Bush and Obama/Hillary killed a CIA agent. Do you think killing those agents made the world a better peaceful place? Do ever wonder why the Iranian people are mourning the death of this CIA? Your theory of him being a CIA agent just don't make any sense. Its most likely that he was a man that has wrecked havoc on the Jihadists we sent to Syria and killing him with lessen the attacks on them and maybe even put us on a path to a hot war.
    Refer to dannno answer.

The CIA is not the United States, the CIA is an intelligence agency run by the deep state solely for their own benefit. Trump is trying to take out the deep state, arrest them all. Trump largely has control over the FBI, the Army, the Marines and the Navy. There are still some holes, but largely he has been able to take over those organizations. He shouldn't have to take them over, he is President, but the deep state controlled them all when he took office.

Trump does NOT have control over the CIA or the Air Force. Those are still controlled by the Satanic Pedophiles in the deep state. That is why there are still ongoing chemtrail operations.

Trump has absolutely no issue taking out CIA deep state operatives who are terrorists and are responsible for murdering countless people.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also remember "Operation Mockingbird."

https://thefreedomarticles.com/20-de...-gov-crime-p1/

Brennan, Clapper and other CIA people (with security clearance) are working for news organizations.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    What next?... Are we to attack pre-emptively to prevent retaliation?
    They would be expecting that and they are surely planning a pre-emptive strike on us to pre-empt our pre-emptive strike.

We have no choice but to pre-emptively strike to pre-empt the pre-emptive strikes they are already planning.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    They would be expecting that and they are surely planning a pre-emptive strike on us to pre-empt our pre-emptive strike.

We have no choice but to pre-emptively strike to pre-empt the pre-emptive strikes they are already planning.
    Pure Genius. +rep
    Last edited by Cap; 01-07-2020 at 03:22 PM.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Easy..

Just look at the reaction of some of his neocon inner circle after the Al Baghdadi assassination, he was also a CIA stooge. They were screaming mad that they weren't informed of this secret operation before it occurred, and some of them quit over it. They attacked him over it. Same thing happened with Soleimani.

Why would they be so upset? These are people that war monger all the time, you would think they would be out celebrating with hookers and blow or something.

The reason they were upset is because Trump took out their CIA assets put in place to initiate conflict and increase the military industrial complex and they couldn't tip them off in time.
    So, your evidence that he was a CIA agent, and had a bio weapon, and was trying to start a war is that some neocons resigned? Why couldn't he be a mossad agent or mi6? Why couldn't he have had a nuke or a case of ak's? Why couldn't he just be a messenger sending intel for cia/neocons?
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Should have moved the Troops when Told To..

Move em or Lose em.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Should have moved the Troops when Told To..

Move em or Lose em.
    My god dude Trump supporters on twitter are completely 160 degrees crazy, a America retaliation will destroy Iran and you think Russians will just sit there and watch the chaos?

Losing Credibility

I'm pretty disappointed that so many people on this forum are falling for the mainstream media bull$#@!.

Turns out, this guy who was assassinated was actually a deep state/CIA asset who had infiltrated the Iranian regime. He had a bio-weapon with him when he was assassinated and he was attempting to foment a war between the United States and Iran.

Iran won't attack us because they now have been informed that he was a deep state/CIA asset, and so they are happy that Trump got rid of him as well.

Now you know why Trump said he did it to STOP a war, not to start a war. But you don't listen to Trump. You just listen to CNN horse$#@!.
    [Bold emphasis mine]

You were saying, dannno?
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Well seeing how America is for sure going to start a war or respond to Iran by this week i highly recommend anyone willing enough to defend Trump or his admin to enlist to the US army or US marines online....

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    [Bold emphasis mine]

You were saying, dannno?
    Iran pulled their punches.
    There were no US casualties.

They did this so they could tell their people they got revenge but not start a war.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Easy..

So, your evidence that he was a CIA agent, and had a bio weapon, and was trying to start a war is that some neocons resigned? Why couldn't he be a mossad agent or mi6? Why couldn't he have had a nuke or a case of ak's? Why couldn't he just be a messenger sending intel for cia/neocons?
    @dannno
    I'm curious why you don't want to answer my questions? Is it too many? What if we stick with just one at a time? What proof do you have that he was in the CIA?
    Amash>Trump

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast