Thread: Healther movement seems to be going mainstream and impacting polls

Healther movement seems to be going mainstream and impacting polls

Truther and Birther movements may have been put on back burners but impacts of healther conspiracy theories are front and center just weeks before Nov polling:

LATIMES POLL: CLINTON ENDS SEPTEMBER DOWN 5 POINTS...
    Dead people register to vote in Virginia...

UN: 'END TRUMP'

Related

Hillary Clinton health: Debunking the conspiracy theories
    www.cnn.com/2016/08/22/.../hillary-clinton-health-conspiracy-theory-explained...
    CNN
    Aug 24, 2016 - The new birthers: Debunking the Hillary Clinton health conspiracy. By Gregory ... The roots of the health conspiracy theory go back to late 2012.

Are You Ready for Karl Rove's Clinton Conspiracy Theories? - Esquire
    www.esquire.com/news-politics/.../karl-rove-hillary-clinton-health-whiteboard...
    Esquire
    Aug 24, 2016 - The Hillary Clinton Health Truthers are out in force. If you've got a conspiracy theory about the Democratic nominee's mental or physical ...

Jewish TV Doctor Fuels Anti-Hillary Clinton 'Healther' Theories
    forward.com/.../jewish-tv-doctor-fuels-anti-hillary-clinton-healther-theor...
    The Forward
    Aug 18, 2016 - TV doctor Drew Pinsky has said he is “gravely concerned” about Hillary Clinton's health, feeding conspiracy theories about the Democratic ...

Health conspiracy theories are widely believed - USA Today
    www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../health-conspiracy-theories/6602775/
    USA Today
    Mar 19, 2014 - Nearly half of American adults believe the federal government, corporations or both are involved in at least one conspiracy to cover up health ...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully they over medicate her for the next debate. Also it shouldn't be a super short 90 minutes.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Hopefully they over medicate her for the next debate. Also it shouldn't be a super short 90 minutes.
    The less time Trump has to talk about the issues, the better.

Chester Copperpot

cPUD??? WHERE ARE YOU???? HOW COME YOU MISS OUT ON REPORTING ALL THIS BAD HILLARY NEWS AND GOOD TRUMP NEWS??

EVEN THOUGH ALL YOU REPORT ARE NEGATIVE ARTICLES ON TRUMP I KNOW YOU WOULD POST THE NEGATIVE HILLARY ARTICLES IF YOU EVER SAW THEM IN TIME BECAUSE YOU TELL ME YOU DONT GO AFTER ANYONE.... maybe better luck next time

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I'm not a Trump supporter. We are screwed with either of em in office. The longer they debate the more chance of Hitlery having a medical episode on live TV.

Are they usually like 2 1/2 hrs?
    I am the spoon.

I'm not a Trump supporter. We are screwed with either of em in office. The longer they debate the more chance of Hitlery having a medical episode on live TV.

Are they usually like 2 1/2 hrs?
    I think they were 2 hours in 2012.

I think they were 2 hours in 2012.
    Yeah I knew they were longer than 90 minutes. Did you notice the more Hillary's meds wore off, the worse Trump performed?
    I am the spoon.

Yeah I knew they were longer than 90 minutes. Did you notice the more Hillary's meds wore off, the worse Trump performed?
    Just a coincidence. The debate got steered more towards Trump controversies as the debate went on. In part because of the moderator, but also because Trump kept taking the bait. Hillary steered it that way too, but not really skillfully, she was just up against a weak opponent with the help of the moderator. Her performance was actually abysmal, and Romney would have destroyed her worse than he did Obama in their first debate.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clinton was actually a hologram, and the audience was a track recording. I saw some dude on youtube where he proved it, they were shining bright lights in Donald's eyes and putting static in his earpiece so he couldn't tell what was going on.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Once his MIC is good, he would "knock the hell out" of neocons and SWC lobbies money machine:

Debate commission confirms Trump’s mic was faulty

By Daniel Halper
    September 30, 2016

Donald Trump’s microphone was faulty, the Commission on Presidential Debates confirmed in a statement Friday.
    “Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump’s audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall,” the commission stated in a Friday press release.
    Almost immediately after Monday’s presidential debate, Trump began complaining about the quality of the microphone — saying that he didn’t have the “sniffles,” he just had bad equipment.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/30/debate-...ic-was-faulty/

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Once his MIC is good, he would "knock the hell out" of neocons and SWC lobbies money machine:

Debate commission confirms Trump’s mic was faulty

By Daniel Halper
    September 30, 2016

Donald Trump’s microphone was faulty, the Commission on Presidential Debates confirmed in a statement Friday.
    “Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump’s audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall,” the commission stated in a Friday press release.
    Almost immediately after Monday’s presidential debate, Trump began complaining about the quality of the microphone — saying that he didn’t have the “sniffles,” he just had bad equipment.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/30/debate-...ic-was-faulty/
    LOL yes, it was the "faulty mic" that picked up everything he said and broadcast it to the world instead of cutting off when it detect he was going to say something stupid.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    LOL yes, it was the "faulty mic" that picked up everything he said and broadcast it to the world instead of cutting off when it detect he was going to say something stupid.
    So, even when they have to admit Donald Trump was right, you can't admit Donald Trump was right.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So, even when they have to admit Donald Trump was right, you can't admit Donald Trump was right.
    He complained about a faulty mic, it was confirmed by the people who put on the debate.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

Trump's debate performance was probably going to be bad anyway, but I can definitely see this making it worse. If every time you try to speak your mic is messing up, it's bound to throw you off.