Thread: Rep. Adam Kinzinger (RINO-IL) scolds Tea Party, apologizes to Democrats

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (RINO-IL) scolds Tea Party, apologizes to Democrats

On ABC's This Week (without George Stephanopoulos), Rep. Adam Kinzinger (RINO-IL), joins the likes of John McCain and Peter King in scolding the Tea Party movement. In doing so, he was not shy about naming names, and put the blame squarely on Heritage, Club for Growth, and FreedomWorks. He also acknowledged his shame for the (Tea Party) actions of the past weeks. A perfect GOP Judas guest for a far-left progressive establishment show.

Q: "Aren't you humiliated by this week? Aren't you ashamed?...Are you ashamed this week? Let's start with you." Kinzinger: "Yeah. I mean this has been a bad chapter."

He also added that he is excited because Obama said he is coming to the negotiation table, and he looks forward to working with him. "It's time for us to come together." Good luck with that. Maybe Obama will compromise by cutting Federal spending by 50% across the board?

And to expand on his blame game, he later goes on to accuse (shouldn't that be thank?) the "Ron Paul movement" for changes in the Republican Party. Now that is ironic, as they would never give Ron credit for anything on a show like this, but when it's blame time, they bring on a useful guest to do the dirty work.

He also attacks FreedomWorks and Club for Growth again, with added sarcasm about the youth of some of the staff at those organizations. Got to keep those young people out of the GOP!

Interview at link below. He starts off the round table, and then gets another chance to put the knife in around the 5:20 mark.

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/t/vid...table-20627570
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    couldn't get video player to work but here is tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OgUf9BsHEk

Primary this phony Establishment RINO republican... how fitting of his statements on ABC's THIS WEEK with the rest of the big wealth elite Washington DC hacks.

Election history on Azinger: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...12#District_16

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Hollywood you are 100% right - somebody needs to primary this surrender monkey.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    WINNING!

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

he ain't a RINO, he's a damn Obama Democrat.

It gets even better. Kinzinger solicited Tea party support in 2010, but since election, has turned into an establishment and Obama yes-man.

He has a tea party opponent in his primary.

Here's an article from September:

David Hale, a conservative activist from Rockford, Illinois has announced he will challenge the GOP’s Adam Kinzinger, the sitting U.S. congressman from Illinois 16th district.

Hale is a U.S. Army Veteran and a Registered Nurse with eight years experience in the Emergency Department. In 2009, he started the Rockford, Illinois Tea Party.

Hale made national headlines in 2011 when he caught the AWOL Wisconsin Senators who fled their state in an attempt to prevent what have since become highly popular and successful reforms initiated by Governor Scott Walker. Hale found and confronted the Senators on camera, who became known as the Wisconsin “flea-baggers,” at a hotel in Rockford.
    Kinzinger originally rode the 2010 Tea Party wave into office when he trounced Debbie Halvorson (D) for the 11th district seat. Shortly thereafter, the Illinois congressional map was redrawn, and Kinzinger decided to challenge conservative-Republican incumbent Don Manzullo for Illinois 16th Congressional District seat. Kinzinger’s defeat of conservative Manzullo was the beginning of the end for any affection he still received from conservative constituents.

Kinzinger has since been a loyal establishment Republican, has cast numerous votes in direct opposition to the conservative platforms that first put him in office, been a vocal advocate for military action in Syria and has publically opposed efforts to defund Obamacare.
    Earlier this month Mark Levin said, “Adam Kinzinger is a political fraud who betrayed the Tea Party, for which he's now celebrated by left-wing kooks like the Washington Post's Dana Milbank. It didn't take Kinzinger long either. With dripping contempt for conservatives he solicited in 2010 to first win office, Kinzinger says he welcomes a primary challenge from the Tea Party. Let's hope he gets one and his butt is kicked back to Illinois. Conceit and deceit are not admirable qualities.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Hale-in-IL-16
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Primary this phony Establishment RINO republican... how fitting of his statements on ABC's THIS WEEK with the rest of the big wealth elite Washington DC hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Kinzinger has declared open war on Heritage, Freedomworks and Club for Growth. That should guarantee a Primary opponent.

David Hale appears to be the best alternative at this point:

http://electdavidhale.com

The memo has definitely gone out to the establishment -- use this episode to forever end any hope of future tea party success.

Everywhere I turn, I'm seeing Republican talking heads eating crow, talking about how the shutdown was such a bad idea, will hurt future GOP elections, blah blah blah.

The opposite is true. We nearly had them this time. A few more votes on our side, and we can do this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    WINNING!

Last edited by georgiaboy; 10-21-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Ill-Annoy

Election history on Azinger: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...12#District_16

Amen. All these RINO's who claim they are sticking up for the country against the crazy tea party should all be primaried ASAP.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    The memo has definitely gone out to the establishment -- use this episode to forever end any hope of future tea party success.

Everywhere I turn, I'm seeing Republican talking heads eating crow, talking about how the shutdown was such a bad idea, will hurt future GOP elections, blah blah blah.

The opposite is true. We nearly had them this time. A few more votes on our side, and we can do this thing.
    What the establishment may not realize is that this is not a balanced situation. Tea party voters have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Regular establishment voters want to win and gain power from Democrats. Many tea party voters want to gain freedom from Republicrats and don't care about power for power's sake. Voters that don't subscribe to the left/right paradigm can lose over and over again and not get freaked out because they are used to losing to statists. It is the statist Republicans that are needing our help to beat back the Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Dylan
    When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Has everyone done their grassroots activism on social media of exposing Kinzinger? Remember to pump up David Hale for visibility for the primary? Twitter/FB/comments sections/local groups/etc, hit back at the propaganda media wing hosting Kinzinger's garbage. Everyone, Don't Let Up, because not only are we against these bought n paid for establishment sellouts, but the rigged media too...
    ACTIVATE your KEYBOARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Kinzinger has declared open war on Heritage, Freedomworks and Club for Growth. That should guarantee a Primary opponent.

David Hale appears to be the best alternative at this point:

http://electdavidhale.com
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 10-21-2013 at 02:32 PM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Republicans are not your friends.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Republicans are not your friends.
    Some are, some aren't. Democrats are rarely friends to liberty.

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/il...iscussion.html

Friday, September 13, 2013

Whispers of "Kinzinger vs. Walsh" stir 16th District discussion

BLOOMINGTON - Congressman Adam Kinzinger (IL-16) has been on most major network news shows this week because of his support for America attacking Syria. His notoriety is raising eyebrows in D.C. and back home, as Kinzinger's position is very unpopular nationwide.
    Before this week's controversy, however, the second term congressman drew criticism from conservative fiscal groups such as Club for Growth, based in D.C. Thursday, a Club spokesman told Illinois Review they were actively searching for a primary opponent to Kinzinger. On their "Primary by Congressman!" website, this appears:

Friday morning on Cities 92.9 FM, an Illinois Review post reporting that Kinzinger may be challenged by former Congressman Joe Walsh was the topic of discussion, and the fact that there's little love lost between Kinzinger and Walsh. Kinzinger himself made that clear in an interview with Bloomington-Normal 92.9 FM radio's Robert Rees November 8, 2012, just days after Kinzinger won and Walsh lost re-election:
    Here’s the problem with somebody like a Joe Walsh…and this is gonna tick some people off, but you know what I don’t care because frankly we need leaders in our Party that can just say it how it is. When you become a Congressman or you become a Senator or the President of the United States, you really put yourself on a pedestal of saying ‘I have to act differently I have to be a Statesman,’" Kinzinger said to Rees.
    "When you make comments like I’ve heard coming out of some of these people’s mouths and I’m going to mainly point to the north versus Alan West, but with Joe Walsh, I’ve heard him say some things sometimes that just makes me shudder because a US Congressman shouldn’t say things like that. That’s what a talk show host says and things along that like and I think there is, you know, he has the right to say everything he wants to, Joe Walsh is a good man, but when you put yourself in a position of US Congressman you don’t just represent one view, you represent 700,000 people, and you happen to have views that you passionately fight for in that process.
    He went on ...
    You can hear Kinzinger's comments HERE.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 10-21-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This young un wants to follow the yellow brick road to taxpayer funded riches. He kinda reminds me of Aaron Schock. Another phony.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Some are, some aren't. Democrats are rarely friends to liberty.
    Eh, they both love big government so much that they're indistinguishable. The is a definitive difference between a Republican and a liberty minded person.

Guy voted to fund the NSA spying on Americans. 16th district needs to dump his a$$, and quick.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Here is the official David Hale evaluation thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...House-IL-16%29