Thread: MSNBC JOE ,says Ron Paul has 0 Chance to WIN!!

Angry MSNBC JOE ,says Ron Paul has 0 Chance to WIN!!

I woke up and right at 4am colorado time joe and his monkeys on his show had to make sure they said Ron paul has 0 chance to win the gop nomination. I guess no more nbc or msnbc. NO ONE BUT PAUL!!!!! 2 way race Ron Paul vs Status Quo 2012 ps they gave ron paul a C-? WTF i watched the debate and my wife and ron paul killed it and everything positive another candidate said was them trying to steal or copy ron paul's positions!!!! god damn the media!!
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 11-10-2011 at 05:32 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That network isn't worth 2 rabbit pellets. How it's still broadcasting is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomProsperityPeace View Post
    That network isn't worth 2 rabbit pellets. How it's still broadcasting is a mystery to me.
    Similar to the reason the USD is still worth something relative to the Euro. It's fine to be garbage in a dump.

He did the same thing in 08.

Joe has zero chances of being seriously investigated for the strange death of a female staff member in his office.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Joe has zero chances of being seriously investigated for the strange death of a female staff member in his office.
    DETAILS. This I must hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    DETAILS. This I must hear.
    He was resigning Congress amid suggestions of infidelity ("to spend more time with my kids") and a staffer in his office was found dead one morning. She had apparently hit her head on a desk. The medical examiner ended up ruling that she fainted from a heart condition, but later admitted he had lied on the autopsy report about any other damage to her body.

Joe Scarborough is very envious of Ron Paul. In Joe's mind he thinks he's as principled as Ron. Joe's son chooses Ron over his own father. lol!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree. This is where he has been compromise. I imagine if we got down to the nitty-gritty he would be serving a jail term, rather than having a morning show!
    Last edited by donnay; 11-10-2011 at 11:06 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Which is why the TPTB will always have him in their back pocket.

Its owned by G.E. Which is kept alive through government.. There is your reason.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Why did he kill the girl ??

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Why did he kill the girl ??
    No one will ever know. The family has called for a REAL investigation, like the victims families of 9/11 and are completely ignored.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Whats the going rate for rabbit pellets these days?

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    He was resigning Congress amid suggestions of infidelity ("to spend more time with my kids") and a staffer in his office was found dead one morning. She had apparently hit her head on a desk. The medical examiner ended up ruling that she fainted from a heart condition, but later admitted he had lied on the autopsy report about any other damage to her body.
    You learn something new every day!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    all i know is i am poor as hell and i am going to donate 100 bucks later tonight or early in the morning ,blackthisout mo fo's

If Ted Kennedy and OJ Simpson can get away with it, WTH? Right?
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Remember Irate Tireless Minority... If people around you don't "get it." help wake them up by exposing these and many other truths around the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    Worthless, as far as I'm concerned!

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    I'd pay $10/ton. They make a great garden soil enrichment.

Just a rough guess: I'd say there would be around a thousand pellets in a pound. That would mean a ton = 2,000,000 pellets (more or less).
    Last edited by Suzu; 11-11-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    If Ted Kennedy and OJ Simpson can get away with it, WTH? Right?
    Think again:

Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

Dr. RP is climbing and Joe is in decline.....