Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YouTube "Economically Censors" Ron Paul, Labels Videos "Not Suitable" For All Advertisers

@ devil21, I see that you can't get off the thought that somehow I need to be "saved". I've been "saved" since 2008. This was my whole point that preaching to the choir isn't going to change the country.

I'm not corrupting myself. I just see the enemy plain and clear. It didn't rear it's ugly head until Trump got into office. My mind was blown about how deep this swamp is and this is what we were really fighting against to get Ron, Rand, and every other Liberty candidate elected. The beast was nothing against what Trump and a lot of activists and alt-media are battling right now. If Rand Paul won, he'd be in the same battle. How do you as a Liberty minded person not see this? If we elected Jesus Christ to office these same elements would be calling him a racist, a sexist, a traitor, a liar and a Russian spy.

I understand that you have no fight left but it's insane to think that keeping the secrets of Liberty inside yourself is going to change the environment i.e. the society you live in. This is the same tactic we see conservatives use with antifa. They get their asses kicked and say "peace man" then they gather again and get their asses kicked again. You have to say "Hey, you're bull$#@!". The fight is happening now. You see it everyday. You see the propaganda machine, the manipulations, the attack on free speech every single day and you can still think that somehow it doesn't affect you. It's been affecting you, you've just been too ignorant or maybe arrogant to admit you can't do this alone and if you're too scared or burnt out to step onto the field of battle yourself, you damn well better support the people willing to fight for you or against your enemies if you want to see change. It takes courage to run for office, start a web page, start a blog, fight the media, protest, etc. It takes courage to step outside of yourself and face the world that doesn't agree with you. Try that if you want to preach.
    Last edited by Dangergirl; 09-02-2017 at 04:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because devil21 doesn't think that political judo or gloming on to mainstream movements is an effective vehicle for change, especially in the current societal climate, he wants to give up and do nothing?

That's an interesting conclusion, and not very different from when leftists claim free marketers want children to buy heroin while working in sweatshops when we oppose [insert regulation/program here].

As for the original post, it's interesting that Gary Johnson was castigated for wanting bakers to make cakes against their will by some of the very same people losing their minds over a service declining to provide ad revenue or web services for clients they deem undesirable.

Freedom isn't going to come from any political movement, and this is a shining example of why that is. Even libertarians and smaller government advocates carve out exceptions to their stated beliefs, whether from a blind spot or an attempt to shift the cultural milieu in their direction. Libertarians' ad revenue, or protectionism, or immigration restriction is another person's public schooling, minimum wage, or drug laws, or military expansion. And they vastly outnumber us. Christ, there are libertarians protesting price gouging during natural disasters.
    Last edited by Feeding the Abscess; 09-02-2017 at 07:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

"The Patriarch"

"The Patriarch"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "unsuitable for a broad audience"

Sounds about right.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    So...would this mean eventually they are going to try and get us banned from our ISPs if they don't like what we are watching? VPN recommended? Would have to pay for a fast one I suppose.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Dangergirl View Post
    @ devil21, I see that you can't get off the thought that somehow I need to be "saved". I've been "saved" since 2008. This was my whole point that preaching to the choir isn't going to change the country.
    Educated or saved, whichever you prefer.
    I suppose you have a driver's license, right? Did you know that you freely applied for the license and by doing so you freely agreed, by contract, to abide by the rules of the motor vehicle code? You don't need a license to travel. You asked for it, you signed it and every time you present that license to someone you represent yourself as someone that you aren't but you take responsibility for that other 'person' every time. Did you know that? If not, then yes you are still uneducated and not "saved" and are totally controlled and don't even know it. You're still stuck inside their constructs, while trying to beat them inside their own dojo. How can you have liberty and be free when you are voluntarily in bondage and don't even realize it?

I'm not corrupting myself. I just see the enemy plain and clear. It didn't rear it's ugly head until Trump got into office. My mind was blown about how deep this swamp is and this is what we were really fighting against to get Ron, Rand, and every other Liberty candidate elected. The beast was nothing against what Trump and a lot of activists and alt-media are battling right now. If Rand Paul won, he'd be in the same battle. How do you as a Liberty minded person not see this? If we elected Jesus Christ to office these same elements would be calling him a racist, a sexist, a traitor, a liar and a Russian spy.
    Trump. LOL. You mean the guy surrounded by Goldman and Rothschild bankers, billionaires and military? That guy?

I understand that you have no fight left but it's insane to think that keeping the secrets of Liberty inside yourself is going to change the environment i.e. the society you live in.
    It's not about having any "fight left". You have a whole hell of a lot to learn about how this world really works. I gave you the BIG secrets in this thread and in the visitor message link I sent you already, btw.

This is the same tactic we see conservatives use with antifa. They get their asses kicked and say "peace man" then they gather again and get their asses kicked again. You have to say "Hey, you're bull$#@!". The fight is happening now. You see it everyday. You see the propaganda machine, the manipulations, the attack on free speech every single day and you can still think that somehow it doesn't affect you. It's been affecting you, you've just been too ignorant or maybe arrogant to admit you can't do this alone and if you're too scared or burnt out to step onto the field of battle yourself, you damn well better support the people willing to fight for you or against your enemies if you want to see change. It takes courage to run for office, start a web page, start a blog, fight the media, protest, etc. It takes courage to step outside of yourself and face the world that doesn't agree with you. Try that if you want to preach.
    I have no need to get into a pissing match with an 80 post user from 2012 that clearly doesn't understand the knowledge I am attempting to impart, so feel free to ignore everything I write and continue on the wheel. You do have free will to remain ignorant.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Because devil21 doesn't think that political judo or gloming on to mainstream movements is an effective vehicle for change, especially in the current societal climate, he wants to give up and do nothing?
    Educating yourself and then educating others is the opposite of doing nothing. It is indeed the only way to truly be free. Otherwise you are jumping from one captivity to another. For example, when all money is eventually through crypto-currency, will you celebrate that you are free from the evil FRN or will you recognize that you were just enslaved even further?

That's an interesting conclusion, and not very different from when leftists claim free marketers want children to buy heroin while working in sweatshops when we oppose [insert regulation/program here].
    Bad strawman. I award you no points.

As for the original post, it's interesting that Gary Johnson was castigated for wanting bakers to make cakes against their will by some of the very same people losing their minds over a service declining to provide ad revenue or web services for clients they deem undesirable.

Freedom isn't going to come from any political movement, and this is a shining example of why that is. Even libertarians and smaller government advocates carve out exceptions to their stated beliefs, whether from a blind spot or an attempt to shift the cultural milieu in their direction. Libertarians' ad revenue, or protectionism, or immigration restriction is another person's public schooling, minimum wage, or drug laws, or military expansion. And they vastly outnumber us. Christ, there are libertarians protesting price gouging during natural disasters.
    Yes, because baking cakes is serious business. Nothing more than divide and conquer minutae for the small thinkers to get spun up about. See how easily minds are controlled? You wouldn't even know about it without the media telling you about it.

One thing I find interesting is that the Liberty movement originally grew not because of group-think but simply a desire to not be controlled by seen (and as it turns out, unseen) forces. Freedom to do as one pleases as long as not harming someone else. What I'm attempting to explain is how to obtain that freedom for real, by educating yourself to how the system really works, yet it's interpreted as "giving up" or "having no fight left". Oh well. Have fun with the rest of the thread.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-03-2017 at 10:23 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'm wrong about you devil21, you're not trying to preach to me, you just enjoy seeing yourself type. You're not trying to discuss this with me, you're just imposing your thoughts. You're not the devil, you're the devil's advocate.

So you admit via your driver's license diatribe that you are in a effed up system. You're fully aware the cards are stacked against you and yet you still sit on your hands to keep them clean. You never tried to save me from my driver's license. Oh you can act out and attempt to berate fellow Liberty minded associates real easy but face the actual political climate, out there in the real world, and you cringe into a safe space.

Since you've withdrawn into protective ego regression mode and you're so fascinated by me, I'll throw in the fact that my original account was Misfit Toy. I lost the password and got this one back from 2012 and I just decided to stick with it so no one thinks I'm up to nefarious things. So add up all my post counts and let me know if I qualify to be in your exclusive Liberty club. And that, btw, is another issue with this movement that keeps it down.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yes, because baking cakes is serious business. Nothing more than divide and conquer minutae for the small thinkers to get spun up about.
    I used to think that it was a divide and conquer method too until someone on here taught me better. Its an absurd argument on purpose, its designed to install doublethink. It's designed for you to question what is good because its absurd. It's designed to normalize liberty turned upside down.

Dangergirl, darling, don't flatter yourself. I write not for your direct benefit but for those that may happen to read the thread. You, and those like you, make for good foils that allow me to expand on my posts further. For that I thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Educated or saved, whichever you prefer.
    I suppose you have a driver's license, right? Did you know that you freely applied for the license and by doing so you freely agreed, by contract, to abide by the rules of the motor vehicle code? You don't need a license to travel. You asked for it, you signed it and every time you present that license to someone you represent yourself as someone that you aren't but you take responsibility for that other 'person' every time. Did you know that? If not, then yes you are still uneducated and not "saved" and are totally controlled and don't even know it. You're still stuck inside their constructs, while trying to beat them inside their own dojo. How can you have liberty and be free when you are voluntarily in bondage and don't even realize it?

Trump. LOL. You mean the guy surrounded by Goldman and Rothschild bankers, billionaires and military? That guy?

It's not about having any "fight left". You have a whole hell of a lot to learn about how this world really works. I gave you the BIG secrets in this thread and in the visitor message link I sent you already, btw.

I have no need to get into a pissing match with an 80 post user from 2012 that clearly doesn't understand the knowledge I am attempting to impart, so feel free to ignore everything I write and continue on the wheel. You do have free will to remain ignorant.
    So if you get a driver's license you're in bondage, but if you don't and you go to jail, then.... and you think this is voluntary?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Telling someone to stop doing something they are doing involuntarily is like telling someone to stop breathing. This is why we always lose when we argue with people politically, we need to make our message educational in order for it to resonate.

The argument can't be that its liberty or death because most people would rather be the meanest slave on earth then king of the dead. We are taught that real heroes are the winners, especially the ones that scheme to win if winning by virtue is impossible then cheating is virtuous.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So if you get a driver's license you're in bondage, but if you don't and you go to jail, then.... and you think this is voluntary?
    If you get a driver's license (just one of the many examples of voluntary consent-based contracts that people view as oppression, due to their own ignorance of what they're engaging in) then yes you are in bondage. If you educate yourself as to why you do not need one and how to properly operate without one then an arrest by an ignorant cop is little more than an inconvenience. Btw, there's a reason why cops always ask for permission from you for most everything they do during interactions with you. They are gaining your consent on record.

Besides, what did TJ say about liberty and convenience?

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
    Do you disagree with Jefferson?
    Last edited by devil21; 09-03-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    BitChute Launches in Response to YouTube Censorship

https://sevenstar777.com/bitchute-la...be-censorship/

This... doesn't seem to be a youtube alternative to me. It's just a video host.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

$#@! youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And a few members here support that:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ghlight=Watson
    Watson is annoying but dont agree with the censorship/favoritism.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123