Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Cnn And Politico Admit Ron Paul Media Bias!!

[Video] Cnn And Politico Admit Ron Paul Media Bias!!

Airing Date Aug.13, 2011

Cnn And Politico Admit Ron Paul Media Conspiracy !
    I could not believe the honesty here in this clip, flat out saying the media is conspiring to ignore ron after his grand Ames showing.
    Also not Howard Kurtz stupid little comment but yet very honest, he said " We are in the business of kicking candidates out of the race"
    Last edited by sailingaway; 08-14-2011 at 03:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Who do we pay off in the media to turn this election around?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

This confirms the lack of acknowledgment of Ron I see in the political sections of large online papers.

wow.... apparently the "golden rule of Republican debates is to pretend Ron Paul is invisible"
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

That's why Ron needs to go on the attack during the next debate and hit up Romney, or Perry on economic and philosophic positions. If not they're going to keep dictating the types of issues that Ron gets to talk about and they're all going to be negative because they control the topics. Ron needs to attack them before they start asking about Iran, drugs or whatever...

I saw this, too. Funny how they answer the question of why the media doesn't think he can win, with, " I'm a media person, and I don't think he's going to win."

Completely circular logic and not even called out on a show that is supposed to be critical of the media.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

CNN: "We're in the business of kicking candidates out of debates"

man that Liberal Pundit Stephanie Miller is a kook. Obviously she talks faster than she thinks.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/82026/liber...es-out-on-air/

Syndicated host and gay rights supporter discloses she is lesbian on program. A Boston radio host once revealed homosexuality under different circumstances.
    Outspoken syndicated radio talk show host Stephanie Miller, an unabashed liberal Democrat and longtime gay rights supporter, announced on her August 13, 2010 program that she is a lesbian. Her decision to publicly reveal this aspect of her life to listeners came after years of wanting to maintain a certain level of privacy.

Her shirt message is appropriate for those statements

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 08-14-2011 at 10:53 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ron's Silence Feeds the Media's Ignorance

If that doesn't fire Ron up about being on the offense in the next debates, then he must not be hungry enough to win. Ron has GOT TO STOP BEING SO MEEK against the other candidates. He needs to show some fangs!
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    If that doesn't fire Ron up about being on the offense in the next debates, then he must not be hungry enough to win. Ron has GOT TO STOP BEING SO MEEK against the other candidates. He needs to show some fangs!
    Yeah, like he did to Santorum. We need a lot of those moments.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

this seems a good material to compose into a youtube video to expose the media spins.

GET THIS IN FRONT OF AS MANY AMERICANS AS POSSIBLE. Tweet it. Put it on FB. Email the link. Show it to people at work. Put it on Reddit or Tumblr or whatever. Post to every message board you participate in. Do everything you can think of to show this video to as many people as you possibly can. And tell them where to find real information - RonPaul2012.com, RonPaulForums.com, DailyPaul.com, DrudgeReport.com, LewRockwell.com, EconomicPolicyJournal.com to name a few, but in essence, the independent sites and bloggers on the internet.

If we can't work through the media, we'll work around them.

Courage ~ Strength ~ Integrity
    RON PAUL 2012
    ----------------------
    Visit Planet ToLive
    ----------------------
    It's Thirteen O'Clock
    ----------------------
    "I am surprised at the suddenness, as well as the greatness of this revolution. Is not the change we have seen astonishing? What man, two years ago, would have thought it possible?"
    - John Adams, July 3, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    I 100% agree with this statement. I love the fact that Ron is such a humble man but we have seen that humility does not win elections. Ron has got to start not only pointing out his own accomplishments and bragging about being so right and consistent all these years but he has got to go on the attack. Not only does he need to start attacking the records of the other candidates (he has plenty of ammo to do so) but he needs to start hammering Obama as well. This is the stuff the GOP base wants to hear. Right now I have people who tell me they like Ron but will not support him because all they ever hear is a guy who talks a million miles a minute about all that is wrong without offering solutions. Of course we know he offers solutions but most people want that soundbyte and will not spend the time it takes to go research.

I love you Ron but you have got to stop trying to fit a novel on a post-it note and go on the attack. As the video in this thread proves we cannot rely on the media to be factual or fair so Ron is going to have to work harder to get through to the average American.
    Last edited by jdmyprez_deo_vindice; 08-14-2011 at 12:11 PM.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

bump
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by rich34 View Post
    That's why Ron needs to go on the attack during the next debate and hit up Romney, or Perry on economic and philosophic positions. If not they're going to keep dictating the types of issues that Ron gets to talk about and they're all going to be negative because they control the topics. Ron needs to attack them before they start asking about Iran, drugs or whatever...
    I agree. Its time to go on the offensive in these debates. If the media wont cover Ron Paul when he's winning polls then maybe they'll cover him when he calls Perry, Romney or Bachmann on their inconsistent records.

Something has got to give. We fundraise more that the other candidates, we win polls, we essentially tie for the Ames strawpoll and they still ignore us.

POLITICO's Roger Simon: "Ron Paul was 9/10th of one percentage point away"

This video MUST GO VIRAL AROUND THE WORLD!!!

.... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thank you!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I swear, if I hear the word "unelectable" one more time I'm gonna flip out. Ridiculous.
    "We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish Justice, ensure Domestic Tranquility, provide for the Common Defense, promote the General Welfare, and Secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

It's so irritating that way the media does this though.

Question. What is said at the very end after Simon says "so we're going to ignore him".?
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Fine then, ignore us. We'll keep on winning and you can keep on not reporting it. Maybe you'll black out the inauguration ceremony too. It will still happen regardless what you feel.

Amazing a man who has all the trappings of a winning Presidential campaign could be treated like an afterthought. This beyond logic and has everything to do with personal biases and outmoded thinking.

Sent to Drudge:

Politico's Simon ADMITS "The media doesn't think Ron Paul can win. So we're going to ignore him"

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...ifferent-from-

Quote Originally Posted by KramerDSP View Post
    This needs to go viral. How do I send to drudge?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    your link doesn't work

Don't let the facts get distorted here: this guy was defending Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

Has a candidate ever gotten this much flak, ever? I will guess and say no, they have not. I never heard anyone being called unelectable, even no shot candidates. Ridiculous. But they know darn well what they're doing, and with allies like Roger Simon in the media, I have faith we will get Ron Paul the nomination.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFever View Post
    Don't let the facts get distorted here: this guy was defending Paul.
    He was defending, the others were agreeing that there was a conspiracy to black Ron Paul out.

That is why we need to win. Just to combat these types. 2nd is not good enough and actually a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by New York For Paul View Post
    That is why we need to win. Just to combat these types. 2nd is not good enough and actually a loss.
    What part of black out do you not understand?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast