Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mask idiocy

The CDC is now saying that people need to wear two masks now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The CDC is now saying that people need to wear two masks now.
    If two masks make you twice as safe, ten masks must make you 100 percent safe.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've searched really, really hard for Bill Gates wearing a face mask. If Gates is so terrified for COVID-19 and these masks prevent infection, he should wear them all the time.
    These are the only photos I've found of Gates wearing a mask (2 in total).

Walking with journalist Anderson Cooper.

This is supposedly masked Gates getting the COVID jab in January. He looks very "different", no glasses and this mask really obscures his face (is it even Gates?).

https://twitter.com/BillGates/status...664577/photo/1
    Last edited by Firestarter; 03-03-2021 at 02:54 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

That girl is a boss.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Did you hear about the peer-reviewed study by the "reputable" Stanford University that concludes that face masks won't prevent an infection with any coronavirus? The one that was ignored by ALL mainstream media outlets...
    For some reason Twitter banned Steve Cortes for posting about this politically incorrect study. What good is science, if it won't help to finalise the police state?

See 3 excerpts from this terrible study.
    The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks.

According to the current knowledge, the virus SARS-CoV-2 has a diameter of 60 nm to 140 nm [nanometers (billionth of a meter)], while medical and non-medical facemasks’ thread diameter ranges from 55 µm to 440 µm [micrometers (one millionth of a meter)], which is more than 1000 times larger. Due to the difference in sizes between SARS-CoV-2 diameter and facemasks thread diameter (the virus is 1000 times smaller), SARS-CoV-2 can easily pass through any facemask

In addition to hypoxia and hypercapnia, breathing through facemask residues bacterial and germs components on the inner and outside layer of the facemask. These toxic components are repeatedly rebreathed back into the body, causing self-contamination. Breathing through facemasks also increases temperature and humidity in the space between the mouth and the mask, resulting a release of toxic particles from the mask’s materials
    https://noqreport.com/2021/04/17/sta...against-covid/
    (https://archive.is/gBG6p)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Earlier posted by @donnay...
    A group of concerned parents in Florida sent 6 worn face masks to a lab for analysis;5 of these masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottm...found-n2591047

Dr Colin Axon, an advisor to the "reputable" SAGE admitted that the idea that masks with gaps up to 500,000 times the size of COVID particles could prevent an infection is preposterous, and that the sheeple have been given a “cartoonish” view of how viruses travel through the air.

The small sizes are not easily understood but an imperfect analogy would be to imagine marbles fired at builders’ scaffolding, some might hit a pole and rebound, but obviously most will fly through.
    (...)

A Covid viral particle is around 100 nanometres, material gaps in blue surgical masks are up to 1,000 times that size, cloth mask gaps can be 500,000 times the size.
    https://summit.news/2021/07/19/gover...ually-nothing/

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12