Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Mike Lee Goes on Epic Anti-Trump Rant

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Rand openly opposed the TPP before Trump even learned that it wasn't a fancy name for toilet paper.
    In case you didn't realize it, Rand hasn't been in the race for a long time.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Cruz & Rand voted or spoke against TPP after Know-nothing Trump trashed the issue.

They either decided it was easier to convert Trump voters in the future instead of importing 50 million freedom chasing third worlers.
    Cruz was wholeheartedly FOR TPA/TPP, until he got berated by his constituents for doing so.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    There is no blaming. What there is however is an acknowledgement that unless we desire to create a 3rd world nation here, we should not be allowing people, regardless of color, to immigrate here if they have IQs nearing mental retardation, have a proclivity towards violence, no interest in assimilating into western culture, and want to suck off of the government teat. It doesn't require a Master's degree to understand this; just some common sense. Luckily, I have both; including a job history to go along with it. You?

lol just exactly what is it that you think I believe?

Okay, before we get started, we know you have a well established history of just painting me with whatever "sins of the day" you think will cause me harm, so if you would be so kind as to let me know which fiction are are attempting to paint me with today, I will be able to formulate the correct strategy to answer your questions in a way that may allow you to perceive the truth.

In case you didn't realize it, Rand hasn't been in the race for a long time.
    Therefore I am obligated to allow people to down talk him unchallenged while I am required to idolise your pet tyrant?

Okay, before we get started, we know you have a well established history of just painting me with whatever "sins of the day" you think will cause me harm, so if you would be so kind as to let me know which fiction are are attempting to paint me with today, I will be able to formulate the correct strategy to answer your questions in a way that may allow you to perceive the truth.
    You do fine painting yourself. Carry on.
    ================

Therefore I am obligated to allow people to down talk him unchallenged while I am required to idolise your pet tyrant?
    I didn't say a thing about Rand, but now that you mention it, what Rand is or is not, I will judge based on his support for TPA/TPP.
    ================

You do fine painting yourself. Carry on.
    LMAO!

You were making the implication that I am an open border lunatic, simply because I do not support your pet tyrant, were you not?

PS - I am still waiting for you to back up your claim that I have ever supported an Article V convention or retract your attempt to paint me as a useful idiot. It's only been 12 months, I'm sure you will dig it up one of these days.

I didn't say a thing about Rand, but now that you mention it, what Rand is or is not, I will judge based on his support for TPA/TPP.
    If you didn't say a thing about Rand, when why did you jump all over my defense of him and Lee like you had something to prove?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LMAO!

You were making the implication that I am an open border lunatic, simply because I do not support your pet tyrant, were you not?
    I said nothing of the sort.

You're fishing.

PS - I am still waiting for you to back up your claim that I have ever supported an Article V convention or retract your attempt to paint me as a useful idiot. It's only been 12 months, I'm sure you will dig it up one of these days.
    Why would I waste my precious time searching posts from years ago where you lambasted anyone who dared to disagree with you over having a Constitutional Convention? You and I both know that it happened.
    ================

If you didn't say a thing about Rand, when why did you jump all over my defense of him and Lee like you had something to prove?

Rand and Lee are not the same person. I wouldn't think I needed to explain that to you.
    ================

ted cruz in his own words on why he voted against

As a general matter, I agree (as did Ronald Reagan) that free trade is good for America; when we open up foreign markets, it helps American farmers, ranchers, and manufacturers.

But TPA in this Congress has become enmeshed in corrupt Washington backroom deal-making, along with serious concerns that it would open up the potential for sweeping changes in our laws that trade agreements typically do not include.

Since the Senate first voted on TPA, there have been two material changes.

First, WikiLeaks subsequently revealed new troubling information regarding the Trade in Services Agreement, or TiSA, one of the trade deals being negotiated by Obama.

Despite the administration’s public assurances that it was not negotiating on immigration, several chapters of the TiSA draft posted online explicitly contained potential changes in federal immigration law. TPA would cover TiSA, and therefore these changes would presumably be subject to fast-track.

When TPA last came up for a vote, both Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) and I introduced amendments that would have barred fast-track treatment for any trade agreement that attempted to impact immigration law. Two other Republican senators objected, and we were both denied votes on our amendments. Instead, the House inserted substantially weaker language in related legislation.

At the time that Sessions and I introduced our amendments, many said our fears were unfounded. But now we have far more reason to be concerned.

Second, TPA’s progress through the House and Senate appears to have been made possible by secret deals between Republican Leadership and the Democrats.

When TPA first came up for a vote in the Senate, it was blocked by a group of senators, led by Maria Cantwell (D-WA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC), both of whom were conditioning their support on the unrelated objective of reauthorizing the Export-Import Bank.

The Ex-Im Bank is a classic example of corporate welfare. It is cronyism at its worst, with U.S. taxpayers guaranteeing billions of dollars in loans for sketchy buyers in foreign nations. Ex-Im is scheduled to wind down on June 30. But powerful lobbyists in Washington want to keep the money flowing.

After witnessing several senators huddle on the floor the day of the TPA vote, I suspected that to get their votes on TPA, Republican Leadership had promised supporters of Ex-Im a vote to reauthorize the bank before it winds down.

At lunch that day, I asked Majority Leader Mitch McConnell what precise deal had been cut to pass TPA. Visibly irritated, he told me and all my Republican colleagues that there was no deal whatsoever; rather, he simply told them they could use the ordinary rules to offer whatever amendments they wanted on future legislation.

Taking McConnell at his word that there was no deal on Ex-Im, I voted yes on TPA because I believe the U.S. generally benefits from free trade, and without TPA historically there have been no free-trade agreements.

But then the vote went to the House. Nancy Pelosi, to the surprise of many, led House Democrats to oppose TPA en masse. (Technically, they voted against TAA, which was wrapped into the deal on TPA.)

At that point a group of House conservatives went to Speaker Boehner and said they could support TPA if Boehner agreed not to cut a deal with Democrats on Ex-Im, and just let the bank expire.

Boehner declined. Instead, it appears he made the deal with Democrats, presumably tossing in the Ex-Im Bank and also increasing tax penalties on businesses.

Moreover, the Speaker punished conservatives, wrongly stripping Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC) of his subcommittee chairmanship, and reportedly threatening to strip other conservatives of their chairmanships as well.

Why does Republican Leadership always give in to the Democrats? Why does Leadership always disregard the promises made to the conservative grassroots?

Enough is enough. I cannot vote for TPA unless McConnell and Boehner both commit publicly to allow the Ex-Im Bank to expire—and stay expired. And, Congress must also pass the Cruz-Sessions amendments to TPA to ensure that no trade agreement can try to back-door changes to our immigration laws. Otherwise, I will have no choice but to vote no.

There’s too much corporate welfare, too much cronyism and corrupt dealmaking, by the Washington cartel. For too long, career politicians in both parties have supported government of the lobbyist, by the lobbyist, and for the lobbyist – at the expense of the taxpayers. It’s a time for truth. And a time to honor our commitments to the voters.http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...room-dealings/
    you do realize that republicans, conservatives and libertarians are in general supportive of free trade agreements. We only oppose them when there is something wrong with them or they are too one sided. So Cruz being for it in theory and against it when he actually saw the written plan are not incompatible

I said nothing of the sort.

You're fishing.

Why would I waste my precious time searching posts from years ago where you lambasted anyone who dared to disagree with you over having a Constitutional Convention? You and I both know that it happened.
    Riiight. Because there is no way someone with your history is going to just paint people with whatever sins you want in a desperate attempt to discredit them in so hoping that people won't take them seriously. lol not you. You wouldn't do such things.

Rand and Lee are not the same person. I wouldn't think I needed to explain that to you.
    So you are angry that I am defending Mike Lee then?

I need clarification on the new site rules.

Do I understand correctly, @Bryan, that we are not allowed to call out @LibertyEagle for all of her trolling in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I need clarification on the new site rules.

Do I understand correctly, @Bryan, that we are not allowed to call out @LibertyEagle for all of her trolling in this thread?
    Well now you know how PC really works, not this anti pc trend that is basically eating itself. Minorities like Trump supporters can't be trolled, but they can troll us because they will play the victim card if we complain about it.

It's very simple: either you want people crapping in your yard, or you don't.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It goes hand-in-hand with his wife's participation in the CFR's task force about a North American Union.
    And her written contribution to that task force report called for what? Please, tell me.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Right.

His "own words and actions" quoted from Mediaite.

Why don't you try looking at his voting record and the many times he has helped Rand?
    Why does a family values, modest demeanor, mormon want a circle jerk on his recent tantrum?
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Why does a family values, modest demeanor, mormon want a circle jerk on his recent tantrum?
    Maybe because to us his tantrum was symbolic, he was speaking for a lot of us. You know, like the whole saying goes, to the world, he may only be a person, but to us he is our voice.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater's ghost View Post
    ted cruz in his own words on why he voted against

you do realize that republicans, conservatives and libertarians are in general supportive of free trade agreements. We only oppose them when there is something wrong with them or they are too one sided. So Cruz being for it in theory and against it when he actually saw the written plan are not incompatible
    You do understand that the trade agreements from NAFTA on are about as much free trade agreements as the Patriot Act is patriotic.

Ted was extremely vociferous and all over the news supporting TPP. Do some googling. If he hadn't read it yet, why would he do that do you think?

Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-05-2016 at 12:39 AM.
    ================

Mike Lee is working with the media to gang up on "dumb Trump supporters".
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Mike Lee is working with the media to gang up on "dumb Trump supporters".
    Right, because it's completely untenable that he just got tired of all of this nonsense and snapped. Humans don't act like that.

He went along with it; and should know better.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He went along with it; and should know better.
    Because he has no impulse of his own but what his operators give him?

Mike Lee is for free trade and open borders, otherwise he would not be such a meanie to Trump.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

(mod edit) You do realize that Erowe has been running around here associating Ron Paul with world government and an assortment of other things. Which are absolutely untrue. Are you sure you want to side with that?
    And crapping in a hole. World government also means crapping in a hole, maybe even in your front yard.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Maybe because to us his tantrum was symbolic, he was speaking for a lot of us. You know, like the whole saying goes, to the world, he may only be a person, but to us he is our voice.
    This is your voice?

Similarly, in 2015, despite the fact that polls show the Republican electorate overwhelmingly supports temporarily pausing Muslim migration into the United States, Sen. Flake voted for a Democratic amendment declaring that Muslims living in foreign nations have a global right to immigrate into the United States. Flake was joined in supporting the radical Democratic proposal by Sen. Mike Lee. The proposal was opposed by Jeff Sessions, Ted Cruz, David Vitter, and Thom Tillis.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...light=mike+lee
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    And crapping in a hole. World government also means crapping in a hole, maybe even in your front yard.
    Make some sense. Use your words.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Mike Lee is for free trade and open borders, otherwise he would not be such a meanie to Trump.
    Anyone supporting TPP is voting for world government. It's really that simple.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-05-2016 at 12:39 AM.
    ================

You do realize that Erowe has been running around here associating Ron Paul with world government and an assortment of other things. Which are absolutely untrue. Are you sure you want to side with that?
    Ron's humoring the cucks, so Cenk & RT USA will invited him on the show to cross-promote alt media.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast