Thread: Listing of Every Newspaper, College Newspaper and State Magazine in America

Listing of Every Newspaper, College Newspaper and State Magazine in America

This link below will connect you to every newspaper, college newspaper and state magazine in America. Use this useful source to direct your "letter to editor" campaign or to forward info on opposing candidates in hopes of having it published or reported on.

http://www.usnpl.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is extremely helpful. Thank you. Better link this in the other thread.

Someone here had a great letter to the editor and said we could copy it -- I did -- and the newspaper printed it today!

Bump for those still fighting for Ron Paul.

Bump... Everyone in California, now is the time to be writing those letters. A lot of delegates at stake and most of them are assigned by district so we need to get the word out en masse before June 5th so everyone registered Republican knows they still have a choice. I think especially in California, if people know there is an alternative to Romney, and an alternative to war mongering and the constant attacks on our civil liberties, they will vote for Ron Paul. We need to get the word out that Ron Paul is still in this and people's votes CAN AND WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great find, thank you.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

You need to pay for it. I am one of volunteers on September 17th Moneybomb for Rand and we plan to send press releases and letters to the editors and ready to publish articles to any media we can get in touch with. (newspaper, radio, web sites, TV, blogs etc.)

I got some but not nearly as many as I hoped for. Anyone interested in providing us with a list of email addresses?
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.