Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ICE pulled me aside for "secondary screening" coming back into the USA!!

OP, are you of hispanic or middle eastern appearance?

Unfortunately, since you are a "14th Amendment citizen" (I presume) you are subject to pretty much whatever bull$#@! they want to put you through at the border. You did agree to it by registering yourself as an asset of the corporate government.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    OP, are you of hispanic or middle eastern appearance?

Unfortunately, since you are a "14th Amendment citizen" (I presume) you are subject to pretty much whatever bull$#@! they want to put you through at the border. You did agree to it by registering yourself as an asset of the corporate government.
    Please, not the "sovereign citizen" stuff. I can shoot that down in a second simply by pointing out that the "goonerment" has no authority (I could simply put a period there and still be correct) to make a one-sided "contract" that binds a flesh and blood man. You cannot be party to a contract that you have not signed, been fully informed of the contents, and that you are mentally able to comprehend...
    Last edited by ChristianAnarchist; 03-09-2017 at 08:57 AM.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Please, not the "sovereign citizen" stuff. I can shoot that down in a second simply by pointing out that the "goonerment" has no authority (I could simply put a period there and still be correct) to make a one-sided "contract" that binds a flesh and blood man. You cannot be party to a contract that you have not signed, been fully informed of the contents, and that you are mentally able to comprehend...
    nm....pearls before swine. Be sure to let us know how it goes next time you present the border agents with a government owned passport that you applied for with a government owned birth certificate and a government owned social security number.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-09-2017 at 09:33 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Anyway, if any of you have references to laws and cites I can use in my prepared (border crossing statement) I'm all ears...
    You are not technically in the US and under the protection of US laws until you are on the other side of ICE. If they really wanted to push it and be jerks, I think they could refuse you entry for any reason (or no reason) and even legally detain you indefinitely (again, with no limitation or need for reason).

Now, that will almost surely never happen, because these guys are humans and you clearly are not a Muslim terrorist coming in to blow up the country; you are a relatively harmless codgerly life-long American citizen. So you would have to be a lot more confrontational and also unlucky to get yourself in real trouble. Probably. But in light of your complete lack of rights while in not-yet-in-the-USA limbo-land, I would tread carefully.

nm....pearls before swine. Be sure to let us know how it goes next time you present the border agents with a government owned passport that you applied for with a government owned birth certificate and a government owned social security number.
    How does one travel in and out of the country without a passport etc?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    That's the wrong question. The question should be how does one obtain a passport, since other countries require one for entry. The difference is that not all other countries use the corporate legal name convention that you see across all government owned documents. Cease being an employee/asset of the federal government by your own consent. Only employees (aka assets) of the federal corporate government are required to present government owned documents to obtain a passport. There are other ways to verify a given name (instead of the legal name) and other information without involving such things. Sworn affidavits is one example. Think outside the box, brother. That's not to say it is an easy process but it is possible. The easiest methods are always the most freedom stealing

Most people are 14th Amendment citizens and therefore implicitly agree to whatever crap agents of the corporate government want to do. This country is still under martial law (has been since Civil War era) so there's essentially no rights to be exercised. Think about this in the context of why Dr. Paul and other libertarians advocate open borders...
    Last edited by devil21; 03-09-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Well, you can start be educating me on how an entity (any entity doesn't have to be our goonerment) can sign me up for something without my consent.

I'll be waiting for your response...
    (oink oink...)

THIS ONE

Well, you can start be educating me on how an entity (any entity doesn't have to be our goonerment) can sign me up for something without my consent.

(oink oink...)
    I'm eagerly awaiting a discussion of the gold fringe on flags and a folk etymology about the Bar.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

I'm eagerly awaiting a discussion of the gold fringe on flags and a folk etymology about the Bar.
    No reply to my answer to your question?

Haven't you ever wondered why there's gold fringe on the flag when a President holds a press conference alone but there's never gold fringe on the flag when a President holds a press conference with a foreign head of state?

(oink oink...)
    Is that not your signature on the SS card and the passport application? Seems you signed yourself up for somethings. Whether you knew what you were signing up for is where the "ignorance of the law is not an excuse" adage comes from.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-09-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Is that not your signature on the SS card and the passport application? Seems you signed yourself up for somethings. Whether you knew what you were signing up for is where the "ignorance of the law is not an excuse" adage comes from.
    I did sign those things. There was nothing on them about being put in bondage to a legal fiction or giving up my rights that God granted me (can't be done). I would think that part of your belief is how "binding" these invisible contracts are but then how can they be binding if they were not fully disclosed? If they are not disclosed are they not then null and void?? If I was a minor when "signing" is the contract not void since I was not of age yet? Any understanding of contract law proves that such a contract would be null and void...

THIS ONE

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I did sign those things. There was nothing on them about being put in bondage to a legal fiction or giving up my rights that God granted me (can't be done). I would think that part of your belief is how "binding" these invisible contracts are but then how can they be binding if they were not fully disclosed? If they are not disclosed are they not then null and void?? If I was a minor when "signing" is the contract not void since I was not of age yet? Any understanding of contract law proves that such a contract would be null and void...
    Just read this:
    http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/THE...-ADVENTURE.pdf

No sense in reinventing the wheel. You can doubt the contents all you like but it has been confirmed to me by cops, attorneys and personal experience in courtrooms. You are approaching it as if we live under common law. We don't. The whole system is commercial law, the UCC.

Btw, the legal fiction was right there in front of you when you signed them. The all caps name. Just because you didn't know what it implied doesn't mean it wasn't disclosed. I'm not trying to be a dick here or talk down to you. We've pretty much all fallen for the trick at some point.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-09-2017 at 10:20 PM.

They don't. It's just internet tough guy talk from a guy who thinks every single thing is an inside job pulled off by crisis actors. Not only is every story fake, but he also has fake theories about how you can totally get away with things.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    They don't. It's just internet tough guy talk from a guy who thinks every single thing is an inside job pulled off by crisis actors. Not only is every story fake, but he also has fake theories about how you can totally get away with things.
    I guess he^^^ didn't read my reply, just shot immediately into attack the messenger mode. I wonder if he's taken oaths?

Any way, @ChristianAnarchist, oaths are contracts...Jesus said to take no oaths, yes? You never answered my original question. Are you of hispanic or middle eastern appearance?
    Last edited by devil21; 03-10-2017 at 03:58 AM.

I guess he^^^ didn't read my reply, just shot immediately into attack the messenger mode. I wonder if he's taken oaths?

Any way, @ChristianAnarchist, oaths are contracts...Jesus said to take no oaths, yes? You never answered my original question. Are you of hispanic or middle eastern appearance?
    Never taken an oath (other than boy scouts) and not hispanic or middle eastern appearance...

Still haven't stated how a contract can be valid without full disclosure or when signed by a minor (not to mention not notarized or witnessed)...

THIS ONE

Read the pdf I linked. Covers all that and a lot more.

No reply to my answer to your question?

Haven't you ever wondered why there's gold fringe on the flag when a President holds a press conference alone but there's never gold fringe on the flag when a President holds a press conference with a foreign head of state?

You realize that babies are issued SS cards in the hospital? Parents can have their newborn taken away for not cooperating.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    You realize that babies are issued SS cards in the hospital? Parents can have their newborn taken away for not cooperating.
    Exaggeration.

You realize that babies are issued SS cards in the hospital?
    Sure. Everyone fills out the paperwork because 'that's what you do' but they never ask why. Uninformed hospital drones instructing uninformed new parents...

Parents can have their newborn taken away for not cooperating.
    You know this personally or did someone tell you that? I guess fear of the CPS threat works to get people to comply. People need to stop being cowering wimps. That's what they thrive on.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-10-2017 at 02:42 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mexican grandma who has been in the US since 1978 and was working on her citizenship was just "captured" by ICE in a Walmart parking lot here, grabbed from her family (all citizens), thrown into jail, and then taken to Mexico, and left with no money, cell phone, anything- and doesn't know a soul in Mexico.

She was never on welfare, worked like a dog all of her life, the gov was well aware of where she was and lived.

I feel so much safer now.
    Construction businesses in Texas are having problems keeping up with business because their workers are being deported. Farm business in Alabama are suffering for the same reason.

Not only are we "safer" now, we are poorer too.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Exaggeration.
    Not really. If you refuse to give CPS your Social Security info they can take your kid. I don't think it is a stretch of the imagination to go from that to what Ender is saying.

Sure. Everyone fills out the paperwork because 'that's what you do' but they never ask why. Uninformed hospital drones instructing uninformed new parents...

You know this personally or did someone tell you that? I guess fear of the CPS threat works to get people to comply. People need to stop being cowering wimps. That's what they thrive on.
    From the the forum:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nfant+hospital
    There is no spoon.

You've never read the Bible have you? Because Jesus said nothing about not making oaths or contracts but about not swearing by Heaven or Earth.

Matthew 5:

33 Again, you have heard that it was said to the ancients, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill your vows to the Lord.’

34 But I tell you not to swear at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne;(35) or by the earth, for it is His footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King.

36 Nor should you swear by your head, for you cannot make a single hair white or black.

37 Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ Anything more comes from the evil one.
    As for his skin color, should it matter? A white guy with a nice tan looks brown. Does that justify this? If he were Muslim or Hispanic would it justify it? No and no again. Because the system is racist is not a justification for the system to be racist.

Exaggeration.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nfant+hospital
    There is no spoon.

is where the "ignorance of the law is not an excuse" adage comes from.
    Actually, it comes from an ancient Classical natural law idea that boils down to something like the following:

To claim ignorance of the Law, which all men by nature must and do know is law, can never be a valid defense or justification for wrong-doing.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6255994

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Not really. If you refuse to give CPS your Social Security info they can take your kid. I don't think it is a stretch of the imagination to go from that to what Ender is saying.
    I also ask if you know this personally or is it just something you heard? The problem with that, legally at least, is that CPS authority is derived from the issuance of the birth certificate by the state Secretary of State, which turns the baby into property/slave of the state. Without those documents CPS has no legal authority to seize anything.

Actually, it comes from an ancient Classical natural law idea that boils down to something like the following:

To claim ignorance of the Law, which all men by nature must and do know is law, can never be a valid defense or justification for wrong-doing.

Thanks. I didn't mean that literally as the origin though, more an example of what it means.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-10-2017 at 02:58 PM.

You've never read the Bible have you? Because Jesus said nothing about not making oaths or contracts but about not swearing by Heaven or Earth.

As for his skin color, should it matter? A white guy with a nice tan looks brown. Does that justify this? If he were Muslim or Hispanic would it justify it? No and no again. Because the system is racist is not a justification for the system to be racist.
    Agree 1000%
    There is no spoon.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I also ask if you know this personally or is it just something you heard? The problem with that, legally at least, is that CPS authority is derived from the issuance of the birth certificate by the state Secretary of State, which turns the baby into property/slave of the state. Without those documents CPS has no legal authority to seize anything.
    And I answered this on a thread above.

There is no spoon.

I suppose you'll have to take my word about it, but I've talked to lawyers about where they've seen this happen.

As for everything else you said, go ahead and pretend that it matter to those in power. Because I don't think it does.

But the Law there is Natural Law, the state of nature as outlined by men like Locke, which is a condition of perfect freedom and equality before men enter into a political body, i.e. anarchy. It is not the laws of the state.

Oh, I'm totally with you. It's terrible! I would not want to underplay the terribleness of these despicable people and their evil deeds. And the despicable citizens who help them, like niKKKers.

At the same time, I would not want parents or expectant parents to have an unrealistic view of the reality and thus go along with things because they believe they have to.

They do not.

You don't have to be afraid of consequences or conflict or hassles. There are none. Just say "no, thank you." There will be no issue.

Infants do not typically receive SS cards before leaving the hospital, I don't think. They are part of the birth certificate package, which one applies for and which will come in the mail, later (sometimes much later).

There are no SS representatives in hospitals.

One can definitely opt out of getting an SS card, and no one will care. You will have a much, much, infinitely much harder time opting out or slightly modifying or having any say whatsoever in any medical procedure going on. Because that's what the doctors and nurses and admin there care about; that's what they do. They really don't care about SS cards. Why should they? So it makes sense.

Pierz mentions the CPS. Yeah, if CPS is there at the hospital with you for some reason, you are already in a bad situation, brother. You could be in a world of hurt in any number of ways. Tread carefully.

But the best option of all is to stay out of the hospital! Pregnancy is not a medical condition! It's a natural state of being. Why would you want to have a baby on enemy territory? Leaving you at a massive disadvantage while in a very vulnerable state? Bad tactics. You don't need these jokers and their twisted, insane system. Opt out.

Opt out of getting an SS card.

Opt out of going to the hospital.

Just opt out.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast