Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: [Debate on now] Dems name 20 candidates for first debates

There seems to be a lot of anchor baby candidates who aren't even eligible to be president?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey all of the open borders RPF'ers can finally have a party that wants to give it to them!

In other news Andrew Yang has no neck
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Jessica Fletcher calling for reparations

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So far I'd say Biden, Harris, and Buddajudge (phonetic spelling, apparently) are putting on the best performance.

Bernie's done, IMO, he got out-Bernied by the Bernie clones.
    Harris? She is just a drama queen. I'm not buying it.

Well, Biden got out of the China flip-flop (didn't get asked), now having some trouble with his past opposition to busing.

He held his ground, which is probably the smart long term move, even if pisses off some race warriors at the moment.

Bernie: let us forget about race, and join hands to soak the rich

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sleepy Biden is awake and feisty tonight.

Well, Biden got out of the China flip-flop (didn't get asked), now having some trouble with his past opposition to busing.

He held his ground, which is probably the smart long term move, even if pisses off some race warriors at the moment.
    Angry black women yelling like a nut at an old white man laying all racism at his feet. She likely lost whites there but it may help her with minorities that have a beef with old white men. The media will love the sound byte but she can't win a general with that attitude.

Gillibrand is going no where with that screeching no matter what she says people will simply tune out that noise.

Bernie: the old world is over, long live the glorious communist future!

...no, no, wait, I mean green, green future

Swalwell's an idiot, again trying the cringe-worthy "pass the torch" line - Biden laughing at him.

Bernie.....just name one!

Damn communists can't count...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

LOL, the audience just laughed at Yang's #1 issue being UBI
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Harris? She is just a drama queen. I'm not buying it.
    Nonetheless, as a neutral observer who couldn't care less about any of these clowns, I'd say she did better than most.

She's also trying to tie herself to Biden, first by throwing him a softball, then going after him (but pulling the punch a bit).

She's angling for a VP slot I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Angry black women yelling like a nut at an old white man laying all racism at his feet. She likely lost whites there but it may help her with minorities that have a beef with old white men. The media will love the sound byte but she can't win a general with that attitude.
    She won't be the nominee, she could be the VP.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So far I'd say Biden, Harris, and Buddajudge (phonetic spelling, apparently) are putting on the best performance.

Bernie's done, IMO, he got out-Bernied by the Bernie clones.
    Booty judge could not get four percent of his home state
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Bernie.....just name one!

Damn communists can't count...
    Clearly a poser, didn't even distribute his issues to the other candidates according to their needs.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Booty judge could not get four percent of his home state
    Could be, but he put on a better act than most of the others.

Damn Swalwell is terrible - "break up with Russia, make up with NATO" (in cutesy voice)

How did this doofus ever get elected in the first place?
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 06-27-2019 at 08:47 PM.

So, that's it.

I'd say Biden won, Bernie lost, Asian guy's the most intelligent person on stage, Swalwell's the dumbest, and the old lady smokes the most pot.

So, that's it.

I'd say Biden won, Bernie lost, Asian guy's the most intelligent person on stage, Swalwell's the dumbest, and the old lady smokes the most pot.
    Thanks for the wrap up. Saved me the agony of watching.

+rep

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Thanks for the wrap up. Saved me the agony of watching.

+rep
    No problemo

It's kind of enjoyable when you don't care.

I thought about it like a visit to the circus.

Now the invaders are "Americans":

Jose Diaz-Balart, a moderator in the second round of MSNBC’s Democratic Debate, surprised audiences when he made a striking and false claim about President Obama’s enforcement of American immigration laws.
    The career journalist claimed that Obama “deported three million Americans” in a question phrased to Joe Biden over immigration policy.
    Balart was obviously speaking about illegal aliens, who he carelessly and incorrectly conflated with legal American citizens, who cannot be deported. President Obama did in fact deport roughly three million illegal immigrants in his Presidency.
    Biden answered the question without correcting Balart’s erroneous claim, going on to defend Obama’s immigration record while contradictorily calling for a universal amnesty for illegal immigrants.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/democr...ion-americans/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently Biden stepped in it somehow over a civil rights issue last night (didn't watch). Seems he's running damage control today to "clarify" his civil rights position and even recruited the Rev. Jesse at the last moment to help him out.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Apparently Biden stepped in it somehow over a civil rights issue last night (didn't watch). Seems he's running damage control today to "clarify" his civil rights position and even recruited the Rev. Jesse at the last moment to help him out.
    I saw it... Harris called him out... Children on the playground... Sandbox arguments... lol
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    I saw it... Harris called him out... Children on the playground... Sandbox arguments... lol
    Rev. Jesse is probably thinking "Well, he is Biden so I guess I gotta help but he's reached his useful expiration date. I gotta call Cory and Kamala afterward."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Rev. Jesse is probably thinking "Well, he is Biden so I guess I gotta help but he's reached his useful expiration date. I gotta call Cory and Kamala afterward."
    I have to give him credit because I DO NOT think he is racist. But this goes to show how the ignorant greedy liberal $#@!s will eat their own...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Caught a little of Fox News sound bytes here and there to hear what sounds like virtue signalling and shilling for Kamala. I suspect she is the Neocon's favorite puppet with the added benefit they virtue signal to say hey look at how non-racist we are which comes off insulting to the viewer.

Besides no one thinks they are racist even those that call them racist to score news media political points so why even play that game.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Caught a little of Fox News sound bytes here and there to hear what sounds like virtue signalling and shilling for Kamala. I suspect she is the Neocon's favorite puppet with the added benefit they virtue signal to say hey look at how non-racist we are which comes off insulting to the viewer.

Besides no one thinks they are racist even those that call them racist to score news media political points so why even play that game.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Damn Swalwell is terrible - "break up with Russia, make up with NATO" (in cutesy voice)

How did this doofus ever get elected in the first place?
    There is no reasonable explanation for Swalwell .
    Do something Danke

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast