Thread: Whoa! David Icke website taken down

Whoa! David Icke website taken down

Putting this hear because I'm sure it's because his COVID19 interview that got him pulled from YT and FB. When I first went to his site I got a Cloudflare checking site and resolving to this:

Browser
    Working

Cloudflare
    Working

www.davidicke.com
    Host
    Error

Tried again and got a white page with bold red letters saying: Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

As always, David is over the target.

What does "host error" mean, what is a host and who controls it?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Putting this hear because I'm sure it's because his COVID19 interview that got him pulled from YT and FB. When I first went to his site I got a Cloudflare checking site and resolving to this:

Browser
    Working

Cloudflare
    Working

www.davidicke.com
    Host
    Error

Tried again and got a white page with bold red letters saying: Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

As always, David is over the target.

What does "host error" mean, what is a host and who controls it?
    The host is the server that actually holds the programming for the website, he would either own it himself or rent space from a service.
    If the host is having an error then it claims it can't provide the website for some technical reason.
    He may be under attack from a virus or it may be a legitimate error.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The host is the server that actually holds the programming for the website, he would either own it himself or rent space from a service.
    If the host is having an error then it claims it can't provide the website for some technical reason.
    He may be under attack from a virus or it may be a legitimate error.
    If I own a server where my website programming is stored, at what point can someone interrupt you getting the data from my site? What I mean is if someone wants wants a website gone, what do they do to accomplish that?

IMO, David Icke is the most prolific and important truth teller out there.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

If I own a server where my website programming is stored, at what point can someone interrupt you getting the data from my site? What I mean is if someone wants wants a website gone, what do they do to accomplish that?

IMO, David Icke is the most prolific and important truth teller out there.
    Usually some kind of denial of service attack. Basically bots throwing many requests for data at the server all at the same time that overloads it. If he has a good tech team managing it, they'll figure it out eventually and make changes to their firewall to compensate and block it.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Usually some kind of denial of service attack. Basically bots throwing many requests for data at the server all at the same time that overloads it. If he has a good tech team managing it, they'll figure it out eventually and make changes to their firewall to compensate and block it.
    How does it work when a website is completely censored, as they do in China or the EU? Can anyone make it impossible for a website to be accessible? Is there always a work around?

-GLP poster

How does it work when a website is completely censored, as they do in China or the EU? Can anyone make it impossible for a website to be accessible? Is there always a work around?
    That has not happened yet in the U.S. to my knowledge. If it had, Alex Jones would be the first one to go...

Yes, there are work arounds. Even in China.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

This is the video that I think really ramped things up against David:

https://londonreal.tv/the-coronaviru...my-david-icke/

There's some British commie (Labour party) guy who founded an organization whose sole purpose is going after David and getting him shut down. He's the guy who got him booted from YT and FB.

-GLP poster

David Icke @Davidicke
    ·
    May 13
    I Am Going To Bring This Cult Down - David Icke http://ow.ly/A8Gr30qFAHD

Hmm.

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

-GLP poster

There used to be a term in the yesteryears of the interwebz, back when people still used dialup as their primary internet connection, it was called "Slashdotted". Slashdot is a news website so they get a lot of traffic, and on occasion, based on news article posted, redirect their users to links to other websites. If someone does something that makes them VERY popular, it overloads their servers. Cloudflare is supposed to be a service to protect against that. All this sounds like to me is his web server is just severely overloaded.

Sharing a couple pics on a web server does not take very much processing power, but hosting videos is an entirely different ballgame. For one, the server has to have every part of the video buffered so the video can be streamed. As long as a video is being streamed, it takes up resources on the server. That is one of the primary reasons the technology behind video hosting sites like YouTube made it so popular, even well before google took it over.

Hosting videos on an insufficient web server is web site suicide, at least until the video is either pulled or gets hosted on a server that has the resources to handle the bandwidth and overhead.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Must have been a fluke that I got through to the above link because it's not working now. I notice all of the short URLs in his tweets also don't work.
    @DamianTV - Icke has always had a big website with videos and a forum so I'm not sure anything different caused this.

-GLP poster

In 2016, I joined the forum of one of the best known “conspiracy theorists” in the world David Icke. In the beginning of 2019, the whole forum was shut down and a “new” forum Social.davidicke.com was started.
    At the time it was promised that the “old” forum would stay online, frozen, archived. In March of this year the “old”, archived Forum.davidicke.com was taken off the internet.
    Earlier this year they also removed the link to the “new” forum Social.davidicke.com from the main site Davidicke.com.

The latest trick by Davidicke.com is that they also deleted all the threads from the “new” forum Social.davidicke.com, and started a “new” forum with the same name.
    It was claimed that this was done by some amazing hacker. What speaks against this tale are the previous actions and that not a shred of evidence has been provided. The least they could do to make this tale more convincing is showing that they have filed charges against the hacker.

It hasn’t been denied by the controllers of Davidicke.com that administrators of the site had the authority. What I don’t understand in this tale of the hacker is how he could have the time to manually delete all threads, and even the sub forums (before the owners of the site took action)!

Here’s the thread of THE supposed hacker claiming responsibility for taking Davidicke.com down (I don’t find this very convincing!): https://social.davidicke.com/index.p...cker-here-ama/
    Last edited by Firestarter; 06-02-2020 at 09:29 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I’ve found some interesting information on one of the best known “conspiracy theorists” in the world - David Icke.
    This shows that David Icke is connected to the same establishment that he supposedly exposes as shapeshifting reptilians from out-of-space.

David Icke’s “Freedom Foundation” was administered by the International Humanities Center (IHC).
    In 2005, one of the top donors of the IHC was the Tides Foundation (with $55,000).
    The donor list of Tides includes the elite of the world.

The Pew Charitable Trust (of the family of Sun Oil), between 1990 and 2002 donated $118 million to Tides.
    The Ford Foundation provided $36 million between 1989 and 2005.
    George Soros’ Open Society Institute donated $15.7 million (1997-2003).
    Carnegie Corporation contributed $2.3 million (1992-2002).

Rockefeller Foundation gave $2.9 million (1993-2002);
    Rockefeller Brothers Fund gave $1.9 million (1993-2003), plus $250,000 in 2005;
    Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisers gave $372,300 (1997-2001);
    Rockefeller Family Fund donated $175,000 (1991-2001).

Between 1995 and 2001, the Tides Foundation also received some $6 million from Heinz Endowments, run by Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of Skull & Bones man Senator John Kerry, who ran for president “against” George W. Bush in 2004

Joanie Bronfman sits on the Tides Foundation’s Board of Directors.
    Bronfman is of course a member of the notorious family, an “heiress to the Seagram whiskey fortune”.

In 2006, the donors of the IHC were again very interesting.
    Topping the list was a Laurance Rockefeller, who donated $899,000 to the IHC.

Before becoming IHC Executive Director, Steve Sugarman had been Executive Director of Social & Environmental Entrepreneurs (SEE). The SEE Program was founded in 1994 by the EarthWays Foundation. The EarthWays Foundation was established in 1988 by Andrew Beath. EarthWays’ financial connections are also interesting.
    In 1998, EarthWays received $50,000 from the Rockefeller Foundation and another $42,837 in 2000.
    EarthWays also received “$10,000 or more” from Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors, between 2002 and 2004.

Another EarthWays project, The Atomic Mirror (TAM) is also associated to the Rockefeller “philanthropies”.
    In 2005 TAM was a participant in “The People Speak: America’s Role in the World” organised by the United Nations Foundation, with additional backing from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the Brookings Institution: http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2013...om-foundation/
    (http://web.archive.org/web/20100128204907/http://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/01/19/tangled-web-he-weaves-who-behind-david-icke%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98freedom-foundation%E2%80%99-will-banyan-dece)

In 2012, the International Humanities Center (IHC) collapsed in which (mostly small) donors reportedly lost $1 million (where did the money go?): https://www.npr.org/2012/02/14/14688...=1591461980470
    (http://archive.is/QuQQH)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty