Thread: I just spent $200 in the InfoWars Sale

I just spent $200 in the InfoWars Sale

... and I feel great. I'm buying great products I need at reduced prices and funding the InfoWar.

For those curious I bought the following:

X2
    X3 (iodine)
    Knockout
    Ultra-12
    Brain Force Plus
    Chill Force
    Real Red Pill
    Turbo Force
    8-Pack AM/PM Combo

Plus they gave me a free bottle of Bio-True Selenium (I think it comes with Real Red Pill so not a bad deal).

I think tomorrow is the cut off for guaranteed Xmas delivery. Free shipping as well plus double loyalty points (Patriot points) which you can redeem for future purchases.

www.infowarsstore.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I like their toothpaste.
    Ya, it is really the best toothpaste..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I just spent 208.56 . I gave the Mrs a 50.00 gift card , 150.00 cash and a new michelin windshield wiper . Should get me off the hook to new Years . Then I'll have to take her to dinner and then her B day is a couple weeks later . She is high maint.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I like their toothpaste.

I'm thrilled you found something you like. For me im trying many other products for the first time. I am re-ordering x2/x3 iodine and Turbo Force because they were fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I just spent 208.56 . I gave the Mrs a 50.00 gift card , 150.00 cash and a new michelin windshield wiper . Should get me off the hook to new Years . Then I'll have to take her to dinner and then her B day is a couple weeks later . She is high maint.
    And that's why I'm staying single I can spend my spare cash on funding the infowar, investing in gold, the occasional donation to RPF, vacations etc

I've also used their super silver wound gel.

I think it is pretty good because I haven't gotten gangrene on any of the wounds where it has been applied.

I could use some wound gel . Maybe Danke will get me some for Christmas . Toothpaste is getting expensive . I am thinking one day I will return to my youth and just make toothepaste from the ashes of my enemies .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya, it is really the best toothpaste..
    The whitening one is good too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    ... and I feel great. I'm buying great products I need at reduced prices and funding the InfoWar.

For those curious I bought the following:

X2
    X3 (iodine)
    Knockout
    Ultra-12
    Brain Force Plus
    Chill Force
    Real Red Pill
    Turbo Force
    8-Pack AM/PM Combo

Plus they gave me a free bottle of Bio-True Selenium (I think it comes with Real Red Pill so not a bad deal).

I think tomorrow is the cut off for guaranteed Xmas delivery. Free shipping as well plus double loyalty points (Patriot points) which you can redeem for future purchases.

www.infowarsstore.com

The DNA Plus is great too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Maybe next month, its 100 bucks

Maybe next month, its 100 bucks
    But it is good stuff.

My brother uses their toothpaste.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Is he paying you for referrals?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Do you ever get cold being a wet blanket?

What does that do ?
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @Danke Almost hard to believe there is a product to make my DNA even greater .
    Do something Danke

What does that do ?
    The ingredients combined, work to prolong the life of our telomeres (the protective caps on the ends of chromosomes that are linked to aging and disease). It also helps with repairing nerve damage and help to regenerate them. Gives me energy as well.

What does that do ?
    It helps your body work properly from a cellular level.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

No he doesn't Zippy. Just a word of mouth referral because I'm a happy customer and hope others can benefit.

No he doesn't Zippy. Just a word of mouth referral because I'm a happy customer and hope others can benefit.
    Plus they don't have big pHARMa advertising every other commercial like they do on MSM sponsored shows.

Plus they don't have big pHARMa advertising every other commercial like they do on MSM sponsored shows.

Those commercials are hilarious. They basically admit that the product can do you serious harm.

Those commercials are hilarious. They basically admit that the product can do you serious harm.
    Yes if people only paid close attention. That's how they cover their arse from major lawsuits.

Yes if people only paid close attention. That's how they cover their arse from major lawsuits.
    Yet Alex Jones doesn't need any of those warnings because his products are all natural ingredients that have been used since ancient times.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet Alex Jones doesn't need any of those warnings because his products are all natural ingredients that have been used since ancient times.
    Yes, indeed. Also he has the products tested through California nutraceutical standards.

One of the reasons I love InfoWars products is because I have a poor diet. Mostly im eating out for both lunch and dinner as I can't be bothered cooking so I NEED supplements to help my body cope especially B12 and iodine. InfoWars provides this for me and it's great. I hope more people try their products.

Actually it is because the law does not require warnings on supplements like it does for medicines. Neither are they regulated as to containing what they say they do. Supplements are not allowed to claim any "cures" unless they can be proven. Other than price (his being significantly higher), his supplements aren't any better than other products on the market. But if people want to donate to Alex Jones, that is up to them. Just don't expect them to improve your health.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...res#.nqYKwn10k

We Sent Alex Jones' Infowars Supplements To A Lab. Here's What's In Them.

Alex Jones' wildly popular suite of Infowars supplements probably won't kill you, but extensive tests provided to BuzzFeed News have shown that they're little more than overpriced and ineffective blends of vitamins and minerals that have been sold in stores for ages.

The independent test results are the work of Labdoor, a San Francisco–based lab that tests and grades dietary supplements. Labdoor ran full tests on six popular Infowars supplements to determine the exact makeup of each supplement and screen for various dangerous and illegal chemicals. It also investigated a few of the products that "claimed incredible benefits for what seemed like could just be simple ingredients."

"We tested samples in triplicate, and wherever possible, cross-checked those results with at least two independent analytical laboratories, so we have complete trust in our conclusions," Brian Brandley, Labdoor's laboratory director, told BuzzFeed News.

All of the test results were largely the same: The products are — more or less — accurately advertised. They don't contain significantly more or less of a particular ingredient than listed on the bottles, and there are no surprise ingredients. They're also reasonably safe, meaning they passed heavy metal contaminant screenings and tested free of stimulants, depressants, and other prohibited drugs.

But just because the products' ingredients matched their labels doesn't mean they lived up to Jones' claims. Survival Shield X-2, for example, "is just plain iodine, the same stuff doctors used to pour on surfaces as a disinfectant," Labdoor's results read.

When the company tested Anthroplex, which retails for $29.95, it found that there was so little zinc that "if you're extremely zinc deficient, the value...is not going to be significantly helpful." The report notes that "you could actually get another zinc orotate supplement for around $5 WITH an impactful serving size," before concluding simply that "this product is a waste of money."

This claim — that the Infowars supplements often contained less effective serving sizes than their less expensive counterparts — was a running theme in Labdoor's results. In almost every example, Labdoor's tests and reviews describe the products as little more than heavily overpriced supplements with few health benefits, if any.

As Jones' popularity has risen, so has his supplements business, which sources have told BuzzFeed News largely funds Jones' highly controversial Infowars media empire — home to incendiary conspiracies including but not limited to #Pizzagate, that the Sandy Hook massacre was faked, and that murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich provided WikiLeaks with the DNC emails — in addition to acting as a kind of lifestyle-brand complement to Jones' particular brand of conspiracy-minded, fear-fueled programming.

“He can sell 500 supplements in an hour,” a former employee told BuzzFeed News this spring. “It's like QVC for conspiracy.” One estimate by New York magazine — which uses some back-of-the-envelope calculations based on the number of reviews of supplements on Jones' Infowars Life Store — suggests that, with an average supplement price of $30, Jones could haul in $15,000,000 in sales over a two-year period. A second, less conservative estimate from the magazine puts the figure even higher — nearly $25,000,000 without including repeat customers (of which there are likely many).

More at link.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-20-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Actually it is because the law does not require warnings on supplements like it does for medicines. Neither are they regulated as to containing what they say they do. Supplements are not allowed to claim any "cures" unless they can be proven. Other than price (his being significantly higher), his supplements aren't any better than other products on the market. But if people want to donate to Alex Jones, that is up to them. Just don't expect them to improve your health.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...res#.nqYKwn10k

More at link.
    Why don't you try them Zippy? They really do work which is why he has many repeat customers buying the same stuff every month.

If they didn't work Jones would be out of business.

One of the reasons I love InfoWars products is because I have a poor diet. Mostly im eating out for both lunch and dinner as I can't be bothered cooking so I NEED supplements to help my body cope especially B12 and iodine. InfoWars provides this for me and it's great. I hope more people try their products.
    You should eat dinner someplace better.
    Do something Danke

You should eat dinner someplace better.

It's just an unhealthy lifestyle oyarde. I will never change hence why I need the supplements.