Thread: To SwordSmyth: Mar-A-Lago mentioned in suit against Ghislaine Maxwell,

To SwordSmyth: Mar-A-Lago mentioned in suit against Ghislaine Maxwell,

I'm tired of having to repeatedly give sources to the truth to people who persist in being dishonest. So, here is the suit by former Trump employee and Jeffery Epstein victim Virginia Guiffe. The document is the Plaintiff's Response to Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...fre-unseal.pdf

For those who don't know, a motion for summary judgement, different from a motion to dismiss, is after there has been discovery (each side exchanges documents and takes depositions), one side or the other tells the court "Even if we accept all of the other sides alleged facts as true, you should rule in my favor because..."

I am copying and pasting the text from pages 2 and 3.

Defendant’s primary argument in support of her contention that she did not abuse and traffic Ms. Giuffre as a minor child is that employment records show that Ms. Giuffre was either sixteen or seventeen when Defendant recruited her from her job at Mar-a-Lago for sex with Epstein, not fifteen-years-old as Plaintiff originally thought. Call this the “yes-I’m-a-sextrafficker-but-only-of-sixteen-year-old-girls” defense. Defendant does not explain why sexual abuse of a fifteen year old differs in any material way from sexual abuse of a sixteen or seventeen year old. All instances involve a minor child, who cannot consent, and who is protected by federal and state laws. The fact remains that Defendant recruited Ms. Giuffre while she was a minor child for sexual purposes and then proceeded to take her all over the world on
    convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, the “Lolita Express,” as well as to his various residences, and even to her own London house. Flight logs even reveal twenty-three flights that Defendant shared with Ms. Giuffre – although Defendant claims she is unable to remember even a single one of those flights. Inconsequential details that Ms. Giuffre may have originally remembered incorrectly do not render her substantive claims of abuse by Defendant false, much less deliberate “lies.” At most, these minor inaccuracies, in the context of a child suffering from a troubled childhood and sexual abuse, create nothing more than a fact question on whether
    Defendant’s statement that Ms. Giuffre lied when she accused Defendant of abuse is “substantially true,” thereby precluding summary judgment. See Mitre Sports Int’l Ltd. v. Home Box Office, Inc., 22 F. Supp. 3d 240, 255 (S.D.N.Y. 2014) (“Because determining whether COI is substantially true would require this court to decide disputed facts ... summary judgment is not appropriate”).

So. Here are the undisputed facts.

1. Jeffrey Epstein's girlfriend recruited a teenager who worked at Mar-A-Lago for sex.
    2. Jeffrey Epstein abused young girls at places other than just "orgy island." (Important because that means that just because someone didn't go to orgy island with Epstein doesn't mean he didn't abuse underage girls with Epstein).

Here's what is in dispute.

1. Whether the teenaged Trump employee was 15, 16 or 17 at the time of the recruitment.
    2. Some of the details of the teenager's initial encounter with Epstein.
    3. Whether Ms. Maxwell participated in the sexual abuse herself.
    4. Whether Ms. Maxwell remembers all of the details of the "Lolita Express" flights she was on with the teenage girl.

So there you go @Swordsmyth. The source right from the court documents. And sometime after this recruitment of a teenage employee, Donald J. Trump kicked Jeffrey Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago and revoked his membership but only because Epstein hit on a rich guys daughter!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm tired of having to repeatedly give sources to the truth to people who persist in being dishonest. So, here is the suit by former Trump employee and Jeffery Epstein victim Virginia Guiffe. The document is the Plaintiff's Response to Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...fre-unseal.pdf

For those who don't know, a motion for summary judgement, different from a motion to dismiss, is after there has been discovery (each side exchanges documents and takes depositions), one side or the other tells the court "Even if we accept all of the other sides alleged facts as true, you should rule in my favor because..."

I am copying and pasting the text from pages 2 and 3.

Defendant’s primary argument in support of her contention that she did not abuse and traffic Ms. Giuffre as a minor child is that employment records show that Ms. Giuffre was either sixteen or seventeen when Defendant recruited her from her job at Mar-a-Lago for sex with Epstein, not fifteen-years-old as Plaintiff originally thought. Call this the “yes-I’m-a-sextrafficker-but-only-of-sixteen-year-old-girls” defense. Defendant does not explain why sexual abuse of a fifteen year old differs in any material way from sexual abuse of a sixteen or seventeen year old. All instances involve a minor child, who cannot consent, and who is protected by federal and state laws. The fact remains that Defendant recruited Ms. Giuffre while she was a minor child for sexual purposes and then proceeded to take her all over the world on
    convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, the “Lolita Express,” as well as to his various residences, and even to her own London house. Flight logs even reveal twenty-three flights that Defendant shared with Ms. Giuffre – although Defendant claims she is unable to remember even a single one of those flights. Inconsequential details that Ms. Giuffre may have originally remembered incorrectly do not render her substantive claims of abuse by Defendant false, much less deliberate “lies.” At most, these minor inaccuracies, in the context of a child suffering from a troubled childhood and sexual abuse, create nothing more than a fact question on whether
    Defendant’s statement that Ms. Giuffre lied when she accused Defendant of abuse is “substantially true,” thereby precluding summary judgment. See Mitre Sports Int’l Ltd. v. Home Box Office, Inc., 22 F. Supp. 3d 240, 255 (S.D.N.Y. 2014) (“Because determining whether COI is substantially true would require this court to decide disputed facts ... summary judgment is not appropriate”).

So. Here are the undisputed facts.

1. Jeffrey Epstein's girlfriend recruited a teenager who worked at Mar-A-Lago for sex.
    2. Jeffrey Epstein abused young girls at places other than just "orgy island." (Important because that means that just because someone didn't go to orgy island with Epstein doesn't mean he didn't abuse underage girls with Epstein).

Here's what is in dispute.

1. Whether the teenaged Trump employee was 15, 16 or 17 at the time of the recruitment.
    2. Some of the details of the teenager's initial encounter with Epstein.
    3. Whether Ms. Maxwell participated in the sexual abuse herself.
    4. Whether Ms. Maxwell remembers all of the details of the "Lolita Express" flights she was on with the teenage girl.

So there you go @Swordsmyth. The source right from the court documents. And sometime after this recruitment of a teenage employee, Donald J. Trump kicked Jeffrey Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago and revoked his membership but only because Epstein hit on a rich guys daughter!
    Here is an undisputed fact:

There is nothing here to say Trump knew anything about this.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Here is an undisputed fact:

There is nothing here to say Trump knew anything about this.
    LOL. Keep telling yourself that chump. You've just convinced me to vote for Jo Jorgenson by the way. I was leaning Trump because Biden/Harris supporters are so insufferable but you're even worse. Now are you ready to admit you were wrong when you said I didn't give a source? I gave you a link the first time, but this time I went straight to the court documents.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

LOL. Keep telling yourself that chump. You've just convinced me to vote for Jo Jorgenson by the way. I was leaning Trump because Biden/Harris supporters are so insufferable but you're even worse. Now are you ready to admit you were wrong when you said I didn't give a source? I gave you a link the first time, but this time I went straight to the court documents.
    I don't care who you vote for and I never believed you would ever vote for Trump.
    I fully expected you to vote for a commie like Jo and if you really are basing your vote on your impression of people who support the candidate instead of on issues and facts then you shouldn't be voting at all.

There is zero connection to Trump in what you posted and yet you run around claiming he knew and did nothing.

Is it any wonder people think what they do about lawyers and always have?

Shakespeare's Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2. "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't care who you vote for and I never believed you would ever vote for Trump.
    I fully expected you to vote for a commie like Jo and if you really are basing your vote on your impression of people who support the candidate instead of on issues and facts then you shouldn't be voting at all.

There is zero connection to Trump in what you posted and yet you run around claiming he knew and did nothing.

Is it any wonder people think what they do about lawyers and always have?

Shakespeare's Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, Scene 2. "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"
    Trump hated Epstein so much that he hired Epstein's lawyer to be his secretary of labor.

Maybe he should have followed your advice and killed the lawyers? By the, your threat of violence has been noted and reported. If you come for me you won't find me an easy target. That said, you apparently don't understand the "kill the lawyers" quote. Shakespear was not voicing his own view but the charecters in the play were tyrants and didn't want any lawyers around to break up their tyranny. That seems fitting as you are so busy defending a man who hired the lawyer that got the Jeffrey Epstein his sweetheart deal because...that's how you go after pedophiles.

Trump hated Epstein so much that he hired Epstein's lawyer to be his secretary of labor.

Maybe he should have followed your advice and killed the lawyers? By the, your threat of violence has been noted and reported. If you come for me you won't find me an easy target. That said, you apparently don't understand the "kill the lawyers" quote. Shakespear was not voicing his own view but the charecters in the play were tyrants and didn't want any lawyers around to break up their tyranny. That seems fitting as you are so busy defending a man who hired the lawyer that got the Jeffrey Epstein his sweetheart deal because...that's how you go after pedophiles.
    I issued no threat of violence, I reminded you what a low opinion the world has of lawyers like yourself, but you as a lawyer had to go and twist what I said because you are fundamentally dishonest.
    @Brian4Liberty, I want to call your attention to the fact that I am being falsely accused here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump has spent a couple decades trying to take out Epstein, and he often brings people into his admin to expose them. Trump helped bring down Epstein in 2005. Trump is the only high level public person I know of who was bringing up Epstein without being prompted. Before he was elected, they would ask him about Hillary Clinton and he would bring up Bill Clinton's Epstein problem. Why would Trump bring it up if it was something he was hiding from? Nobody else was bringing it up in the mainstream.

After Trump hired Acosta, Epstein was arrested again. That wasn't the only reason, but it brought more light on the situation to the public. So I guess his 4D chess was successful once again.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I issued no threat of violence, I reminded you what a low opinion the world has of lawyers like yourself, but you as a lawyer had to go and twist what I said because you are fundamentally dishonest.
    @Brian4Liberty, I want to call your attention to the fact that I am being falsely accused here.
    Okay. So if I say "Kill all the Mormons" then you won't consider that a threat. Got it. By the way I already brought your threat to the attention of the moderators liar.

Trump picked Acosta for Secretary of Labor, last I heard that position had nothing to do with prosecuting people like Epstein, but the pick did get people to talk about the easy deal Epstein was given and the fact that Acosta said Intelligence leaned on him to get it.

And if you think people like lawyers who twist the truth the way you do then you haven't heard enough lawyer jokes.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Lol, I doubt the mods are going to ban SS for quoting Shakespeare...
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Okay. So if I say "Kill all the Mormons" then you won't consider that a threat. Got it. By the way I already brought your threat to the attention of the moderators liar.
    I didn't say "Kill all lawyers" liar, I said is it any wonder people feel the way they feel and always have, then I gave an example of how Shakespeare felt as evidence that the antipathy towards liars lawyers is long standing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump has spent a couple decades trying to take out Epstein, and he often brings people into his admin to expose them. Trump helped bring down Epstein in 2005. Trump is the only high level public person I know of who was bringing up Epstein without being prompted. Before he was elected, they would ask him about Hillary Clinton and he would bring up Bill Clinton's Epstein problem. Why would Trump bring it up if it was something he was hiding from? Nobody else was bringing it up in the mainstream.

After Trump did this, Epstein was arrested. So I guess his 4D chess was successful once again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta
    In 2007–2008, as U.S. attorney, Acosta approved a plea deal that allowed human-trafficking ring-leader Jeffrey Epstein to plead guilty to a single state charge of solicitation, in exchange for a federal non-prosecution agreement.[2] After Epstein's arrest in July 2019 on sex trafficking charges, Acosta faced renewed and harsher criticism for his role in the 2008 non-prosecution agreement, as well as calls for his resignation; he resigned on July 19 and was replaced by Eugene Scalia.

Acosta had to resign because Epstein was arrested and not the other way around. Epstein was arrested because of the letter writing campaign of Senator Ben Sass. But keep lying to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, I doubt the mods are going to ban SS for quoting Shakespeare...
    It doesn't surprise me that he would falsely accuse me just as he falsely accuses Trump of knowing and doing nothing about Epstein recruiting one of his employees.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I didn't say "Kill all lawyers" liar,
    I didn't say you said that liar. I said "If I say kill all of the Mormons."

But just to be clear, if I were to say "No wonder the Mexican drug cartels killed those Mormons. Mormons are vile people." I don't think you would be too happy with me. Maybe I'm wrong though. To be clear I don't hold your asinine behavior against all Mormons.

It doesn't surprise me that he would falsely accuse me just as he falsely accuses Trump of knowing and doing nothing about Epstein recruiting one of his employees.
    Your saying that you understand why people would want to kill all lawyers would be like me saying I can understand why Mexican drug cartels randomly killed Mormons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

But just to be clear, if I were to say "No wonder the Mexican drug cartels killed those Mormons. Mormons are vile people." I don't think you would be too happy with me. Maybe I'm wrong though. To be clear I don't hold your asinine behavior against all Mormons.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You said I issued a threat against you, then you compared "If I say kill all of the Mormons" to the Shakespeare quote I quoted as evidence of the historical antipathy towards your kind of lawyer and asked if "kill all the Mormons" would be a threat if you said it.
    You were clearly claiming I said to kill all lawyers and now you are lying again about that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Acosta
    In 2007–2008, as U.S. attorney, Acosta approved a plea deal that allowed human-trafficking ring-leader Jeffrey Epstein to plead guilty to a single state charge of solicitation, in exchange for a federal non-prosecution agreement.[2] After Epstein's arrest in July 2019 on sex trafficking charges, Acosta faced renewed and harsher criticism for his role in the 2008 non-prosecution agreement, as well as calls for his resignation; he resigned on July 19 and was replaced by Eugene Scalia.

Acosta had to resign because Epstein was arrested and not the other way around. Epstein was arrested because of the letter writing campaign of Senator Ben Sass. But keep lying to yourself.
    Bull$#@!. Epstein was arrested a week after the Judge in the Florida case made the decision to release the transcripts from the Epstein related lawsuit. Cernovich originally filed the lawsuit, I helped fund that lawsuit personally, and the Miami Herald later joined on among others. A letter writing campaign... lol... give me a break.

You don't listen at all. I said Trump brought Acosta on to HELP EXPOSE Epstein. When Acosta came on, people started talking about how he got Epstein off light. Then Epstein was arrested. That's how the 4D chess works. If it were simpler than that, it would just be regular chess or checkers.

Maybe this will help...

Dealing with Conflict and Guideline Violations

If you see a problem with a specific post violating the guidelines you can report it to the site staff with the use of the report option grouped with that post.
    If you see another member's behavior driving down the level of site discourse, not contained to a single message, you can report it to the site staff.

If you take issue with another member:

Do:
    Debate the issues. Attack bad ideas and questionable information.
    If a user keeps rehashing the same debate, call for a "Site Issue Evaluation" debate thread on the issues in accordance with our "Site Issue Evaluations - Managing Contentious Issues" policy. Message the staff for details if needed.
    Put the user on your ignore list.

Don't:
    Do not call other members names such as idiot, troll, liberal (unless self-labeled) or other names.
    Do not antagonize other members by calling them out in thread titles.
    Do not hunt down random posts by a user to apply negative reputation points.
    Do not use PMs or rep messages as a backhanded way to break the guidelines.
    Do not attempt to rally a negative campaign against the member.
    Do not accuse others of violating the guidelines.
    Do not retaliate if attacked; refocus the discussion to the topic, call for the discussion to be kept civil or do not respond.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.