Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rep. John Lewis diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Lies.

I have always said that CULTURE is what matters and that white immigrants from anti-liberty cultures are just as bad as any other color.
    And I can guarantee you are twisting or just plain lying about the "being sympathetic to someone who joked about lynching anyone who denied white genocide".
    Nope. I can guarantee that both statements are 100% true. You have systematically used data showing that Hispanics and Asians vote tend to vote democrat as a reason for keeping those groups specifically from immigrating. And when I pointed out that Asians used to vote majority republican, before republicans turned so anti immigrant, you accused them of being "selfish" and still wanted their immigration in particular restricted. You gently warned @kahless when she joked about wanting to hang people who denied white genocide that "social justice warriors" would come after her. So no. I'm not lying.

Edit: At for the record here is the evidence that I'm not lying. I did mistakenly say "lynch" when @kahless said "gassed." My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    The people that none dare call it replacement should be rounded up and gassed (well not seriously but I have had enough of these people). They know exactly what they are doing and are the enemy on the battlefield.

At some point we may use the firing squad on those that are sufficiently treasonous.

But watch your language or the local SJWs will get you banned.
    If you choose to edit your post let me know and I will edit my quote.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 12-30-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    All federal reserve notes are technically stolen so....
    Ya . That's how I see it . Danke telling me stolen funds are only OK if I use the Great White Father's sanctioned stolen papers. Pfft .
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nope. I can guarantee that both statements are 100% true. You have systematically used data showing that Hispanics and Asians vote tend to vote democrat as a reason for keeping those groups specifically from immigrating. And when I pointed out that Asians used to vote majority republican, before republicans turned so anti immigrant, you accused them of being "selfish" and still wanted their immigration in particular restricted. You gently warned @kahless when she joked about wanting to hang people who denied white genocide that "social justice warriors" would come after her. So no. I'm not lying.
    You are lying.

I always said it was about culture with the hispanic and asian immigrants and I always say we don't want whites from anti-liberty cultures either.
    And What I said to Khaless was that those who are sufficiently treasonous will earn execution, I did not say that people who deny white genocide should be lynched.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Lewis has voted for enough government and taxation and restrictions on my freedom over his lifetime, for me not to give much of $#@! what happens to him.

The loss of a Shem Kellogg or Aaron Russo or William Grigg is enough to make me cry...I've got no extra sorrow to spare for the likes of Lewis.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Edit: At for the record here is the evidence that I'm not lying. I did mistakenly say "lynch" when @kahless said "gassed." My bad.
    Asians didnt stop voting Republican because they went anti immigrant. It was because of W. Bush and the Iraq war. He really turned them off for good. Look at the percentages between 2000 and his victory in 2004 that's when it became noticable and it was down to the Iraq War.

You have finally quoted the post in question and it shows exactly what I said.

I said that those who are sufficiently treasonous may get shot as they deserve and I warned Kahless against the language he was using.

So you can just stop trying to imply I'm racist.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Asians didnt stop voting Republican because they went anti immigrant. It was because of W. Bush and the Iraq war. He really turned them off for good. Look at the percentages between 2000 and his victory in 2004 that's when it became noticable and it was down to the Iraq War.
    They also just started voting for free stuff or they wouldn't vote Demoncrat, especially not after Obama was the big warmonger he was.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They also just started voting for free stuff or they wouldn't vote Demoncrat, especially not after Obama was the big warmonger he was.
    Obama managed to make people believe he was antiwar because he was against Iraq in the Senate. Many people fell for it. He beat Hillary because of it in the primary.

Obama managed to make people believe he was antiwar because he was against Iraq in the Senate. Many people fell for it. He beat Hillary because of it in the primary.
    But they never switched back.
    Nor did they vote Libertarian or any other 3rd party.

And it's not like daddy or baby Shrub were conservative Republicans.

The fact is that they like almost all immigrants are politically bad for America.
    It's a matter of culture like I always say.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

But they never switched back.
    Nor did they vote Libertarian or any other 3rd party.

And it's not like daddy or baby Shrub were conservative Republicans.

The fact is that they like almost all immigrants are politically bad for America.
    It's a matter of culture like I always say.
    I think they will switch back of the GOP nominate someone with a clear stance on being anti-war like, Rand Paul for example. Or maybe they will go to Trump next time if he promises to bring troops home. W really $#@!ed up the GOP with Asians, that much is clear.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Lewis has voted for enough government and taxation and restrictions on my freedom over his lifetime, for me not to give much of $#@! what happens to him.

The loss of a Shem Kellogg or Aaron Russo or William Grigg is enough to make me cry...I've got no extra sorrow to spare for the likes of Lewis.
    That's pretty much how I would expect most working men here to feel about it .
    Do something Danke

Taxation is theft.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

You have finally quoted the post in question and it shows exactly what I said.

I said that those who are sufficiently treasonous may get shot as they deserve and I warned Kahless against the language he was using.

So you can just stop trying to imply I'm racist.
    No. It shows exactly what I said which is that you were "being sympathetic to someone who joked about lynching anyone who denied white genocide." The only thing I got wrong is that I said lynching instead of gassing so quit lying.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Hmmm...maybe your right. I didn't think of that.

No. It shows exactly what I said which is that you were "being sympathetic to someone who joked about lynching anyone who denied white genocide." The only thing I got wrong is that I said lynching instead of gassing so quit lying.
    You are the one lying, stop it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You are the one lying, stop it.
    Bvllshyt. Again I said you were being sympathetic to someone who joked about lynching anyone who denied white genocide. And you did. Only it was gassing instead of lynching. You won't address the facts because you know I am telling the truth. @kahless joked about gassing people who denied white genocide. You warned her to be wary of "social justice warriors" (what was that about a$$hole?) and offered to edit your quote of her post if she wanted you to. There as no disdain for what she actually said.

I said as much when I made that comment that I was not being serious about gassing people but used it to say how annoyed I was. So to those clutching your pearls over the comment, lighten the $#@! up already. I am also not a "she".

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I said as much when I made that comment that I was not being serious about gassing people but used it to say how annoyed I was. So to those clutching your pearls over the comment, lighten the $#@! up already. I am also not a "she".
    I think he's been told you are a he before and just says it to bug you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think he's been told you are a he before and just says it to bug you.
    ok, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12