Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: America Last: Biden admin to increase refugee invader cap from 62500 to 125000 in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    lol I'm too old to have gone through any Common Core bull$#@! thankfully.

your quote has like 10 "should"'s in it. perhaps when half of those "should"'s even remotely resemble reality we can start taking what you say seriously

Relying on "other people" again, I see. It all starts with YOU to uphold and defend Natural Rights.

Nah, this country went burnt toast right into "The Great Reset", because of you, AF, Snowflake, phill4paul and other statists. You never stayed principled, and lost everything this country was founded on.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Relying on "other people" again, I see. It all starts with YOU to uphold and defend Natural Rights.

Nah, this country went burnt toast right into "The Great Reset", because of you, AF, Snowflake and other statists. You never stayed principled, and lost everything this country was founded on.
    I'm just as "pure" as you are. I just disagree. I don't think closed borders, even in the current situation, is incompatible with anarchy/voluntaryism.

As I've explained in other threads - the main infringement on our freedom, is not the taxes, the mandates, or the gun control. The main infringement, is the prohibition of secession.

If the right of secession were properly respected/upheld, then the USA could exist mostly as it does today (as 90% of people love it the way it is, who are we to say they cant voluntarily subject themselves to it?), while the rest of us would be allowed to separate and do our own thing, and all those other problems, just go away.

From an ideological "purity" perspective, all these other issues - immigration included - don't even matter.

Only secession matters.

(and for the record, I've basically invented an entirely new branch of anarchism. so go $#@! yourself with your common core $#@! )
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-22-2021 at 09:18 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I'm just as "pure" as you are. I just disagree. I don't think closed borders, even in the current situation, is incompatible with anarchy/voluntaryism.

As I've explained in other threads - the main infringement on our freedom, is not the taxes, the mandates, or the gun control. The main infringement, is the prohibition of secession.

If the right of secession were properly respected/upheld, then the USA could exist mostly as it does today (as 90% of people love it the way it is, who are we to say they cant voluntarily subject themselves to it?), while the rest of us would be allowed to separate and do our own thing, and all those other problems, just go away.

From an ideological "purity" perspective, all these other issues - immigration included - don't even matter.

Only secession matters.
    I can buy that. + Rep

But it doesn't solve the lack of morals, which is what ultimately destroys every society/nation.

I can buy that. + Rep

But it doesn't solve the lack of morals, which is what ultimately destroys every society/nation.
    We don't necessarily need morals, what we need is tolerance. Tolerance for difference of opinion, lifestyles, government.

Tolerance for people who just want to take their ball and go home.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We don't necessarily need morals, what we need is tolerance. Tolerance for difference of opinion, lifestyles, government.

Tolerance for people who just want to take their ball and go home.
    I'm out of + rep for you.

Devil's advocate - without morals, principles and self-reliance, tolerance would lead to more corruption and free give-a-ways.

I am much older than you think. And you are a shill, who understand nothing about Natural Rights, Rights granted by Nature/God.

Your avatar is a little small... is it Snowflake, or Screwball?

Sounds like you never once read the Bill of Rights. Give it a try. Here's a clue: Nowhere does it say "Attention: For Americans Only". But it does say People.
    We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The Bill of Rights are Amendments. They do not define the legal entity.
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-22-2021 at 09:37 AM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The Bill of Rights are Amendments, dummy.
    The centralist communist rag called the CONstitution never would have been ratified without the Amended Bill of Rights, Snowflake.

The Anti-Federalists warned, but nobody took heed.

I'm out of + rep for you.

Devil's advocate - without morals, principles and self-reliance, tolerance would lead to more corruption and free give-a-ways.
    When you're living in a cage, unable to separate from those you profoundly disagree with, tolerance does indeed have deleterious effects. This is how you end up with the toxic CRT / LGBTTOOTTQTS4S mess we have today.

But tolerance is still the only way forward. With enough tolerance, eventually that cage will break. (Either violently broken. Or dismantled via mutual respect. One way or the other.)
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-22-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

The centralist communist rag called the CONstitution never would have been ratified without the Amended Bill of Rights, Snowflake.

The Anti-Federalists warned, but nobody took heed.
    No chit cherlock. But that's no reason to throw a hissy fit and call for open borders - which is what YOU DO.

You ask about my avatar, it's the man and the dog working together. In this case, the man is Soros and you are the dog.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

No chit cherlock. But that's no reason to throw a hissy fit and call for open borders - which is what YOU DO.

You ask about my avatar, it's the man and the dog working together. In this case, the man is Soros and you are the dog.

LOL

Klaus Schwab love folk like you: "You will own nothing, and be happy" because "general welfare" CONstitution.

Try reading the Declaration of Independence, and the link right there in my sig. Page 38 for starters.

LOL

Klaus Schwab love folk like you: "You will own nothing, and be happy" because "general welfare" CONstitution.

Try reading the Declaration of Independence, and the link right there in my sig. Page 38 for starters.
    Ok, Kid Kaos.

Some of us can read the DoI without approving of open borders.

This is RonPaulForums. If you do not agree with his positions and the advancement of them, why are you here? Statist forums are abound where you can take your pick.
    You don't speak for Ron Paul or these forums.

Nah, this country went burnt toast right into "The Great Reset", because of you, AF, Snowflake, phill4paul and other statists. You never stayed principled, and lost everything this country was founded on.
    Immigration is a complex issue, and contentious, even among “liberty” oriented people. Calling people statists is not going to change any minds, or further the discussion.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Moreover, the rights you're thinking about, they do not even apply
    to foreigners. They are the rights of citizens of these United States alone. Protecting those rights means securing the border.

The Bill of Rights are Amendments. They do not define the legal entity.
    That's funny. Jefferson said people are endowed with inalienable rights by our Creator.

You say rights come from the government, then whine when they're taken away from you by that government. But you don't even see how you legitimized your own slavery.

You are part of the problem and you can't even see it. Say that citizens of a land have a right to bestow or deny citizenship. Whine about having to share space with brown people (some of whom are descended from those who tried to keep the very first whites out). Whatever. Deny that all people are endowed by our Creator with rights, however, and you enable the globalists. You become the dog working with the sheep herder.

Yeah, it's convenient, when all you want is to repel brown people. That's how we got this government, courtesy of people who stand for no principle, but will fall for any line that appears to support their pet agenda.

Arf arf.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-22-2021 at 10:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's funny. Jefferson said people are endowed with inalienable rights by our Creator.

You say rights come from the government, then whine when they're taken away from you by that government. But you don't even see how you legitimized your own slavery.

You are part of the problem and you can't even see it. Say that citizens of a land have a right to bestow or deny citizenship. Whine about having to share space with brown people (some of whom are descended from those who tried to keep the very first whites out). Whatever. Deny that all people are endowed by our Creator with rights, however, and you enable the globalists. You become the dog working with the sheep herder.

Yeah, it's convenient, when all you want is to repel brown people. That's how we got this government, courtesy of people who stand for no principle, but will fall for any line that appears to support their pet agenda.

Arf arf.
    I know I'm talking to the same person. Just to make that clear.
    I never said rights come from government. It is the duty of government to protect rights - including a secure, safe border.

Ok, Kid Kaos.

Some of us can read the DoI without approving of open borders.

As you can see below, Left, Right, march in lock step.

But, keep throwing money at it, on the tax payer dime, and don't contact your representatives to Stop the Incentives, and the "legal" path to citizenship which does nothing but 1. Fund the Fed via taxation 2. enables access to gubermint programs.

- U.S. President Bill Clinton approved the initial 14 miles of fencing along the San Diego–Tijuana border.

- The Real ID Act, signed into law by President George W. Bush on May 11, 2005, attached a rider to a supplemental appropriations bill funding the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall have the authority to waive all legal requirements such Secretary, in such Secretary's sole discretion, determines necessary to ensure expeditious construction of the barriers and roads.

- The Secure Fence Act of 2006, signed into law on October 26, 2006, by President George W. Bush

- In May 2011, President Barack Obama stated that the wall was "basically complete", with 649 miles 652 planned miles of barrier constructed.

Research at Texas A&M University and Texas Tech University indicates that the wall, like border walls in general, is unlikely to be effective at reducing illegal immigration or movement of contraband. In mid-April 2019, U.S. Senator Martha McSally said that a barrier will not resolve the border crisis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico...arrier#History

Some conservative you are.

Arf arf.

And they will try to legitimize each and every one of their brutal costly tactics, instead of looking inward and perhaps see things differently - in and for the cause of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You don't speak for Ron Paul or these forums.
    Ron Paul speaks for himself. Also:

Foreword:

Finding a core set of principles one can apply throughout one's life to achieve social harmony is a thought process that has been performed by philosophers throughout history. It is also a thought process that is applied here. The quest for core principles to build a society on has shown that the ideals of liberty and justice, coupled with free and honest markets, are a blueprint that allow for humanity to thrive. An approximate definition of these ideals is as follows:

Liberty: You should be free to lead your life in a manner of your choosing, so long as it does not prevent others from equally doing the same.

Justice: People should be held accountable for crimes they commit.
    Free and honest markets: Individuals can exchange in trade without restriction and should be honest in their dealings.

While ideals are important, the application of them is equally as important which must be secured by society and governmental bodies, which must be supported by wise individuals. These realities necessitate additional ideals and principles.

Developing and applying specific details with these ideals is an endeavor full of complexities and disagreements. While there will never be universal agreement on all issues, one should embrace functional discourse to resolving differences -- which is truly the point of civil advancement. One should consider this as an important element within the human experience as we develop knowledge and wisdom throughout our lifetime on this planet that we all share.

We remain confident that with the development of the ideals of liberty and justice, with free and honest markets, we will realize a wonderful planet where all can flourish.

Mission:

This site is dedicated to facilitating discussion and initiatives that aim to advance society in a civil manner for the betterment of all. We seek to:

...Secure individual liberty
    ...Seek justice
    ...Promote honest and free markets

To support these pillars we aim to:
    ...Develop excellence within society and governmental bodies
    ...Build up local communities
    ...Strengthen families
    ...Foster individual excellence

We do so for ourselves and our posterity.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1957
    Immigration is a complex issue, and contentious, even among “liberty” oriented people. Calling people statists is not going to change any minds, or further the discussion.
    But me being called "moron", "dummy", Soros partner in crime, are acceptable?

Statist is simply: The practice or doctrine of giving a centralized government control over economic planning and policy.
    Last edited by PAF; 09-22-2021 at 10:38 AM.

Sounds like you never once read the Bill of Rights. Give it a try. Here's a clue: Nowhere does it say "Attention: For Americans Only". But it does say People.
    Ummm, it pretty much says exactly that in the very first line:

"We the People of the United States"

It does not say, "We the people of Haiti" or We the people of Trashcanistan" or "We the people of Belarus" or "We the people of China".

Nor does it say "We the people of the world".
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-22-2021 at 10:47 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Enough of the lies and b.s. Ron Paul is clear on border security.

"I have also supported the strengthening our border and increasing the number of border patrol agents. It is an outrage that our best trained border guards are sent to Iraq instead of guarding our borders. For national security, we need to give more attention to our own border which is being illegally breached every day, and yet the government shirks one of its few constitutionally mandated duties, namely to defend this country."

On Illegal Immigration and Border Security

By Rep. Ron Paul

https://davidduke.com/ron-pauls-texa...tion-invasion/

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ummm, it pretty much says exactly that in the very first line:

"We the People of the United States"
    That's the heading for the CONstitution, not the Bill of Rights.

Are you implying that the Bill of Rights only applies to "American" people?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Enough of the lies and b.s. Ron Paul is clear on border security.

"I have also supported the strengthening our border and increasing the number of border patrol agents. It is an outrage that our best trained border guards are sent to Iraq instead of guarding our borders. For national security, we need to give more attention to our own border which is being illegally breached every day, and yet the government shirks one of its few constitutionally mandated duties, namely to defend this country."

On Illegal Immigration and Border Security

By Rep. Ron Paul

https://davidduke.com/ron-pauls-texa...tion-invasion/

Ron Paul's words, not mine @Brian4Liberty :

by Ron Paul

Just one week in office, President Trump is already following through on his pledge to address illegal immigration. His January 25th executive order called for the construction of a wall along the entire length of the US-Mexico border. While he is right to focus on the issue, there are several reasons why his proposed solution will unfortunately not lead us anywhere closer to solving the problem.

First, the wall will not work. Texas already started building a border fence about ten years ago. It divided people from their own property across the border, it deprived people of their land through the use of eminent domain, and in the end the problem of drug and human smuggling was not solved.

Second, the wall will be expensive. The wall is estimated to cost between 12 and 15 billion dollars. You can bet it will be more than that. President Trump has claimed that if the Mexican government doesn’t pay for it, he will impose a 20 percent duty on products imported from Mexico. Who will pay this tax? Ultimately, the American consumer, as the additional costs will be passed on. This will of course hurt the poorest Americans the most.

Third, building a wall ignores the real causes of illegal border crossings into the United States. Though President Trump is right to prioritize the problem of border security, he misses the point on how it can be done effectively and at an actual financial benefit to the country rather than a huge economic drain.

The solution to really addressing the problem of illegal immigration, drug smuggling, and the threat of cross-border terrorism is clear: remove the welfare magnet that attracts so many to cross the border illegally, stop the 25 year US war in the Middle East, and end the drug war that incentivizes smugglers to cross the border.

The various taxpayer-funded programs that benefit illegal immigrants in the United States, such as direct financial transfers, medical benefits, food assistance, and education, cost an estimated $100 billion dollars per year. That is a significant burden on citizens and legal residents. The promise of free money, free food, free education, and free medical care if you cross the border illegally is a powerful incentive for people to do so. It especially makes no sense for the United States government to provide these services to those who are not in the US legally.

Likewise, the 40 year war on drugs has produced no benefit to the American people at a great cost. It is estimated that since President Nixon declared a war on drugs, the US has spent more than a trillion dollars to fight what is a losing battle. That is because just as with the welfare magnet, there is an enormous incentive to smuggle drugs into the United States.

We already know the effect that ending the war on drugs has on illegal smuggling: as more and more US states decriminalize marijuana for medical and recreational uses, marijuana smuggling from Mexico to the US has dropped by 50 percent from 2010.

Finally, the threat of terrorists crossing into the United States from Mexico must be taken seriously, however once again we must soberly consider why they may seek to do us harm. We have been dropping bombs on the Middle East since at least 1990. Last year President Obama dropped more than 26,000 bombs. Thousands of civilians have been killed in US drone attacks. The grand US plan to “remake” the Middle East has produced only misery, bloodshed, and terrorism. Ending this senseless intervention will go a long way toward removing the incentive to attack the United States.

I believe it is important for the United States to have secure borders, but unfortunately President Trump’s plan to build a wall will end up costing a fortune while ignoring the real problem of why people cross the borders illegally. They will keep coming as long as those incentives remain.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...s-border-wall/

Yes they do.

And since the Almighty has long ago ceased poking directly into human affairs it is up to us to create institutions to protect those rights.

You know the thing: "That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed".

Full scale demographic invasion, orchestrated by Marxist revolutionaries in and out of government, is the most sure way to destroy those institutions.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

That's the heading for the CONstitution, not the Bill of Rights.

Are you implying that the Bill of Rights only applies to "American" people?
    Is your argument that the Bill of Rights is not part of the Constitution?

Yes, of course I am.

If you are not a citizen of the United States you have one right only: the right to $#@! off back to wherever you came from.

PAF.

You argue against the duty of the border states and the Federal Government to protect the border.

Ron Paul firmly upholds that duty. Which anyone can read above. You still don't acknowledge it, because you're a propagandist
    with ulterior motives, and support no borders.

The private property rights OF AMERICANS (another issue I destroyed you on in this thread), on the border, in regards to Federal buyouts under Trump's wall days, do not conflate that duty whatsoever.

I too was always against "the wall", and defended property rights of Americans while the controversy was relevant.
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-22-2021 at 11:03 AM.

Hard to see how you can blame us.

Your ideas have carried the day and are now policy across the board, not mine.

There is no border to speak of.

You've won.

Is your argument that the Bill of Rights is not part of the Constitution?

Yes, of course I am.

If you are not a citizen of the United States you have one right only: the right to $#@! off back to wherever you came from.
    Citizen noun. a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community. Subject adjective. Placed or situated under; lying below, or in a lower situation. Citizen noun. a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized. 'a British citizen'

Well, I consider myself a sovereign individual, not a "subject", forcefully coerced in some aspects that are out my immediate control. Who owns you, AF? Do you believe in slavery?

Biden Admin Releasing Haitian Migrants into USA Despite Promise to Remove Them

https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...o-remove-them/

Bob Price 22 Sep 2021
    2:40

Media outlets report that despite promises from DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, Haitian migrants are being released into the U.S. interior. One official told the Associated Press the number of migrants released in recent days is in the thousands.

“If you come to the United States illegally, you will be returned, your journey will not succeed, and you will be endangering your life and your family’s life,” Department of Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas said during a press conference in Del Rio on Monday. “Your journey will not succeed, and you will be endangering your life and your family’s lives.”

“We in DHS are securing additional transportation to accelerate the pace and increase the capacity of removal flights to Haiti and other destinations in the Western Hemisphere,” he stated.

Despite these bold promises of removal, it appears the number of Haitians being removed is in the hundreds while those being released are in the thousands.

The AP reports:

The releases come amid a quick effort to empty the camp under a bridge that, according to some estimates, held more than 14,000 people over the weekend in a town of 35,000 people. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, during a visit Tuesday to Del Rio, said the county’s top official told him the most recent tally at the camp was about 8,600 migrants.

The criteria for deciding who is flown to Haiti and who is released in the U.S. was unclear, but two U.S. officials said single adults were the priority for expulsion flights.

Fox News also reports the release of Haitian migrants into the U.S. interior. The migrants are reportedly being flown by Aero Airways, a major government contractor, to U.S. destinations including Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, New York City, Yakima (Washington), and Harrisburg (Pennsylvania).

The AP claims as many as 6,000 migrants have been released from the camp in Del Rio, Texas.

Breitbart News reached out to CBP and DHS for confirmation of these flights and the numbers of migrants being removed and released. An immediate response was not available by the time of this publication

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

BINGO. + Rep AF.

As to your Post #88, it is a disgusting f&cking mess. .GOV caused all of the problems yet again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast