Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make It Happen.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That must be it. In my lifetime, I've seen nine Speakers of the House and ten presidents not conspire to suspend the Constitution of the United States of America. Obviously, it takes autism to make a person expect such a thing to continue.
    That's funny, because I've seen 0 speakers of the house and 0 presidents not conspire to suspend the Constitution of the United States of America.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    That's funny, because I've seen 0 speakers of the house and 0 presidents not conspire to suspend the Constitution of the United States of America.
    Suspend or just erode? Who's being autistic now?

Or was I right all along about when you fell off the turnip truck?

Keep making excuses for the spoiled New York Democrat. Nixon apologetics continued to about 1979, though those who mouthed them looked like $#@!ing idiots from 1974 on.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2021 at 12:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Keep making excuses for the spoiled New York Democrat. Nixon apologetics continued to about 1979, though those who mouthed them looked like $#@!ing idiots from 1974 on.
    I like how anytime anything neutral is said about the orange man, it triggers your predictable autistic ticks

Similar symptoms as TDS but I think in your case its just straight up autism.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I like how anytime anything neutral is said about the orange man, it triggers your predictable autistic ticks

Similar symptoms as TDS but I think in your case its just straight up autism.
    If it takes autism to get pissed about conspiring to trash the Constitution outright in one fell swoop, Republicans need all the autism they can get.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If it takes autism to get pissed about conspiring to trash the Constitution outright in one fell swoop, Republicans need all the autism they can get.
    And democrats, or anybody really.

World would probably be better place if everyone was autistic. Sadly that gene comes with a limited ability to procreate. So future of humanity looks dim.
    - Kim Kardashian

Oh my gawd! Charles Martin just waited until the play was over, then picked Jim McMahon up and slammed him on his throwing shoulder! That's terrible! Ban him from the league!

Oh, wait. I'm not a Bears fan. I'm a Packers fan. What's the big deal? Chuck din do nuffin...

Pat Buchanan continues to be a Nixon apologist to this day.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

They will never understand or support liberty initiatives/policy, but I agree, at least pound it through their thick skulls the platform they claim to support.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    They will never understand or support liberty initiatives/policy, but I agree, at least pound it through their thick skulls the platform they claim to support.
    $#@!, at this moment I'm just glad that when I hear Trump this and Trump that, I can just look at them and say, "Why do you love Pelosi?

$#@!, at this moment I'm just glad that when I hear Trump this and Trump that, I can just look at them and say, "Why do you love Pelosi?
    When folk continued to spout how great Trump was after I explained the crap that he did, I follow up with, "ah, a closet fascist-liberal". To which they said "you're not a republican, you're a democrat!". So, In One Ear Out the Other Deer in Headlights Syndrome. I tried using that as an acronym, but it doesn't sink in either.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

When folk continued to spout how great Trump was after I explained the crap that he did, I follow up with, "ah, a closet fascist-liberal". To which they said "you're not a republican, you're a democrat!". So, In One Ear Out the Other Deer in Headlights Syndrome. I tried using that as an acronym, but it doesn't sink in either.
    Uh huh. Those days are over.

I called you a Pelosi lover because that's who Trump conspired with to trash the U.S. Constitution.

How to turn Trump into He Who Must Not Be Named.

Trump was pretty great though. Just trying to keep thread on topic
    - Kim Kardashian

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump was pretty great though. Just trying to keep thread on topic
    Pelosi lover.

Pelosi lover.
    I'd hit it. Yup. You heard me
    - Kim Kardashian

I'd hit it. Yup. You heard me
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    There is strength in numbers.
    People really are like sheep. They outnumber the "wolves" 20-to-1 (a lot of times probably even much more than that) during these demonstrations but refuse to simply push forward.
    Every so often we do see one sheep jump the fence and others follow, though.

And Eric July has been fantastic. That notion is entirely right: this all ends when people start ignoring it all. Unfortunately, we have a large number of mentally ill people out there who like how a boot feels upon their neck, or rather how their boots feel upon the necks of others, and want this game to continue.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ew-Larken-Rose
    Last edited by CCTelander; 09-25-2021 at 05:33 AM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123