Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Make It Happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Do you know what it would take to end mandatory vaccinations? Trump getting elected in 2020 and Trump saying it was a good idea.
    LOL he would probably be impeached a third time.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Either way, people felt cheated and were right to feel cheated.

Regardless of Trump's shortcomings or his legal team's shortcomings.
    Cheated out of what exactly? Oh that's right. Their preference of tyrant. Which brings us squarely back to the point in the OP. Regardless that's like getting mad at the referee when the fighter you bet on obviously took a dive.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A couple of side posts here and there, but I feel this thread has been derailed from @CCTelander 's intention and should be taken elsewhere... considering it is a Grassroots section.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Cheated out of what exactly? Oh that's right. Their preference of tyrant. Which brings us squarely back to the point in the OP. Regardless that's like getting mad at the referee when the fighter you bet on obviously took a dive.
    More like the other fighter was wearing brass knuckles and no matter how much you pointed it out, noone cared.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

More like the other fighter was wearing brass knuckles and no matter how much you pointed it out, noone cared.
    Like when Macho Man Randy Savage pulls out the chair against Hulk Hogan? Yeah. Wrestling is fake too. Sorry to have to break that to you.

Like when Macho Man Randy Savage pulls out the chair against Hulk Hogan? Yeah. Wrestling is fake too. Sorry to have to break that to you.
    Well at the very least I'm glad the election fraud happened and Jan 6 happened.

Because then at least others can start to see the whole thing is fake too.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    A couple of side posts here and there, but I feel this thread has been derailed from @CCTelander 's intention and should be taken elsewhere... considering it is a Grassroots section.
    I think TheTexan and Jmdrake are trying to see if they can set the record on the most threads they can get in a fight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by classtaco View Post
    Don't you think these actions can be potentially dangerous? I mean, they can get borderline illegal.
    LOL
    Do something Danke

So true. The idea was to try to encourage real, effective activism, not argue about Trump yet again.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

“Let me give you a word of the philosophy of reform. The whole history of the progress of human liberty shows that all concessions yet made to her august claims, have been born of earnest struggle. The conflict has been exciting, agitating, all-absorbing, and for the time being, putting all other tumults to silence. It must do this or it does nothing. If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightening. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters."

"This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. In the light of these ideas, Negroes will be hunted at the North, and held and flogged at the South so long as they submit to those devilish outrages, and make no resistance, either moral or physical. Men may not get all they pay for in this world; but they must certainly pay for all they get. If we ever get free from the oppressions and wrongs heaped upon us, we must pay for their removal. We must do this by labor, by suffering, by sacrifice, and if needs be, by our lives and the lives of others.” - Frederick Douglass (Emphasis mine)
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
    Chris

“All this havoc, this misfortune, this ruin, descends upon you not from alien foes, but from the one enemy whom you yourselves render as powerful as he is. ... Where has he acquired enough eyes to spy upon you, if you do not provide them yourselves? How can he have so many arms to beat you with, if he does not borrow them from you? The feet that trample down your cities, where does he get them if they are not your own? How does he have any power over you except through you? How would he dare assail you if he had no cooperation from you? What could he do to you if you yourselves did not connive with the thief who plunders you, if you were not accomplices of the murderer who kills you, if you were not traitors to yourselves? … From all these indignities, such as the very beasts of the field would not endure, you can deliver yourselves if you try, not be taking action, but merely by willing to be free. Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break into pieces.” - Étienne de La Boétie (1548)
    Chris

'We are a good-natured bunch of saps in this country.

'When the president is wrong we charge it to inexperience. When Congress is wrong we charge it to habit. When the Senate is right we declare a national holiday. When the stock market drops fifty points we are supposed to not know it's through manipulation. When a bank fails we let the guy go start another one. When a judge convicts a murderer that's cruelty. When enforcement officers can't capture it fast enough to fill orders, that's good business.

'Everything is so cockeyed, what's the use of kidding ourselves?'--Will Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Liberty needs a Malcom X type of individual.

Liberty needs a Malcom X type of individual.
    Yet another cult of personality is the last thing liberty needs. What IS needed is a sufficiently large group of just normal individuals willing to stand up and act instead of cowering and collaborating. Know where we can find a few like that?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Yet another cult of personality is the last thing liberty needs. What IS needed is a sufficiently large group of just normal individuals willing to stand up and act instead of cowering and collaborating. Know where we can find a few like that?
    Beat me too it, I was going to write something very similar.

Are masses of people going to have an epiphany and just start standing up for liberty?

Are masses of people going to have an epiphany and just start standing up for liberty?
    Freedom isn't free. This has been going on since the dawn of man.

With FedDeptEd/Common Core, 4th branch of gov., all we can do is reach those who have it inside, form exchanges, look for ways to live as independently as possible in the environments that we are in.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man, I don't really want to get into this, so I'll say the following and leave it at that because it's a conversation for another thread.

Trump was, by no means, perfect. He was, by no means, a liberty-oriented president. He was, however, a big roadblock for globalism and the perverts that promote its bastardized standards today. It was very clear to me through 2020 with the entirely coordinated effort by the MSM, DNC, CCP, etc. that he was "not" supposed to be there and was preventing some bad things (for the common people) from taking fruit. Otherwise, we don't see the crusades that we did against him, idiot or not, Republican/Libertarian or not, he should be seen as an obstacle that was removed for worse things to come. I don't know that I'd call him a tyrant in the same vein that I'd call Resident Joe one at this current juncture.

-

Now for another contribution to this thread's subject:

We need to look at changing culture before we can push elections. It makes no sense to do the opposite if the populace isn't for liberty or doesn't understand it. Change the culture > change politics. I think what libertarians have been focusing too much on is the opposite and it's going to be a losing bet every time at this point in time in this country.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

You already know the answer to this. Heck, all of us here do. And knowing that, we need a different tactic or answer...

Freedom isn't free. This has been going on since the dawn of man.

With FedDeptEd/Common Core, 4th branch of gov., all we can do is reach those who have it inside, form exchanges, look for ways to live as independently as possible in the environments that we are in.
    I truly believe this is the point we're at. We're needing to go "underground" ala Christians under Communism. Establish firm and local communities with like minded people and establish your own internal networks, ala freedom cells, agorism, etc.
    Get off the "official" infrastructure as much as possible.

Take note though that what we're seeing with this new financial bill about how the feds can see anything over $600 is exactly their response to this growing sentiment... They are "smarter" than we think. We just have to keep adapting.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    We need to look at changing culture before we can push elections. It makes no sense to do the opposite if the populace isn't for liberty or doesn't understand it. Change the culture > change politics. I think what libertarians have been focusing too much on is the opposite and it's going to be a losing bet every time at this point in time in this country.
    I'm pretty sure changing cultures is a lost cause. I think the only viable options are:
    1) divide the culture (secession), or
    2) unite a culture (FSP-like projects)

By all means we should keep spreading the good word to educate... I just think its unrealistic to expect very many people to be listening.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 09-21-2021 at 11:55 AM.
    - Kim Kardashian

Man, I don't really want to get into this, so I'll say the following and leave it at that because it's a conversation for another thread.

Trump was, by no means, perfect. He was, by no means, a liberty-oriented president. He was, however, a big roadblock for globalism and the perverts that promote its bastardized standards today.
    Was he, now? Was he really?

Starts at 21 minutes 10 seconds:

With roadblocks like this, who needs Interstates?

The only way Donald John Trump could ever possibly be all that would be if this ugly truth causes Republicans to realize they stand for nothing, and will fall for anything.

Trump's job was to get self-identified "conservatives" to lie down for trillions in corporate welfare for Big Pharma (success), help Pelosi trash the Constitution outright (failure, thank you Thomas Massie), "lose" the "election" so the other half of the sheep would embrace his Warp Speed Mutations Jab® as their own (success), and appoint a brainless old alcoholic to destroy the investigation into the "election" (success).

He batted .750.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Was he, now? Was he really?

With roadblocks like this, who needs Interstates?

The only way Donald John Trump could ever possibly be all that would be if this ugly truth causes Republicans to realize they stand for nothing, and will fall for anything.

Trump's job was to get self-identified "conservatives" to lie down for trillions in corporate welfare for Big Pharma (success), help Pelosi trash the Constitution outright (failure, thank you Thomas Massie), "lose" the "election" so the other half of the sheep would embrace his Warp Speed Mutations Jab® as their own (success), and appoint a brainless old alcoholic to destroy the investigation into the "election" (success).

He batted .750.

Maybe you're right. Maybe that was one of the greatest plays on all fronts that we've ever seen. I don't know.

Trump was, by no means, perfect. He was, by no means, a liberty-oriented president. He was, however, a big roadblock for globalism and the perverts that promote its bastardized standards today. It was very clear to me through 2020 with the entirely coordinated effort by the MSM, DNC, CCP, etc. that he was "not" supposed to be there and was preventing some bad things (for the common people) from taking fruit. Otherwise, we don't see the crusades that we did against him, idiot or not, Republican/Libertarian or not, he should be seen as an obstacle that was removed for worse things to come. I don't know that I'd call him a tyrant in the same vein that I'd call Resident Joe one at this current juncture.

-

Now for another contribution to this thread's subject:

Yes. So you were led to believe. Good cop, bad cop. Ask yourself this one question. Why did gain of function research, which was suspended under Obama, get restarted under Trump?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yes. So you were led to believe. Good cop, bad cop. Ask yourself this one question. Why did gain of function research, which was suspended under Obama, get restarted under Trump?
    I would be surprised if Trump had any input on that decision. Deep state gonna deep state.
    - Kim Kardashian

I would be surprised if Trump had any input on that decision.
    No, of course not. The Constitution denies ex-Democrat Republican presidents the veto pen.

https://intpolicydigest.org/trump-s-...for-democrats/

Except it doesn't. Reagan had one. And a pair to help him use it.

Vote for Trump. He's more childish and rude than Rand Paul, ergo he has the bigger, hairier cojones needed to fight the Deep State. Right, @Swordsmyth?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2021 at 12:27 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No, of course not. The Constitution denies ex-Democrat Republican presidents the veto pen.

https://intpolicydigest.org/trump-s-...for-democrats/

Except it doesn't. Reagan had one. And a pair to help him use it.
    Pretty hard to veto something that you're not even aware that exists.

Unless you're suggesting that Trump should have just veto'd everything across the board (in which case I agree, but you're being autistically unreasonable with your expectations)
    - Kim Kardashian

Pretty hard to veto something that you're not even aware that exists.

Unless you're suggesting that Trump should have just veto'd everything across the board (in which case I agree, but you're being autistically unreasonable with your expectations)
    According to Donald Trump he knew back in January 2020 how bad this would be but decided not to come out with the truth because he didn't want to cause a "panic". There's no way you can blame that on the "deep state."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

(in which case I agree, but you're being autistically unreasonable with your expectations)
    That must be it. In my lifetime, I've seen nine Speakers of the House and ten presidents not conspire to suspend the Constitution of the United States of America. Obviously, it takes autism to make a person expect such a thing to continue.

According to Donald Trump he knew back in January 2020 how bad this would be but decided not to come out with the truth because he didn't want to cause a "panic". There's no way you can blame that on the "deep state."
    In January had he even yet heard the words "gain of function"? I'm not sure what the relevance of your "rebuttal" is.

Trump did however stop GoF funding in April 2020.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast