Page 46 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 3352

Thread: What's for dinner?

./
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-17-2016 at 07:54 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Two pitchers of margaritas and chips and salsa. It was girrrrls night out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    DW is working tonight, so its big ass ribeye for me and the spawn for dinner. To go with it, I'll fry up some butternut squash in the fat for me and give him a big pile of salted sweet cherry tomatoes.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Punctuation makes a difference:

While we're at it, accents also make a difference:

Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Meatloaf, broccoli casserole, and cabbage. I needed real food.

Meatloaf...I needed real food.
    Wait?

Just put a pound of beef liver in milk for liver-n-onions tonight...

Today I'm having lots of water, green tea, plain chicken and salad. My heavy drinking this past week has caught up with me and I'm bloated as hell. I can't even get my watch on and it's usually loose on my wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Just put a pound of beef liver in milk for liver-n-onions tonight...
    And then theres people who say healthy food is expensive .
    "I am a bird"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing today. Ordered a pizza but the damn thing is soaked with oil. Not going to eat that $#@!.
    Remind me never to order pizza again.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Nothing today. Ordered a pizza but the damn thing is soaked with oil. Not going to eat that $#@!.
    Remind me never to order pizza again.
    Better get crackin' on the pizza oven, luc.

Today, I'm having chicken wings for dinner. Yay! But I'm not having them super hot, I'm going to have them mild because I have an appointment with the proctologist tomorrow and I don't want to have hot butt.

Better get crackin' on the pizza oven, luc.

Today, I'm having chicken wings for dinner. Yay! But I'm not having them super hot, I'm going to have them mild because I have an appointment with the proctologist tomorrow and I don't want to have hot butt.
    I'm out of rep for you, sorry.........

Man, hot wings sounds so dang good.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-17-2016 at 05:13 PM.

'Tussin, Franzia, and salt water taffy
    Cough syrup and taffy do not pair well with Franzia, btw.*shudders*

Just made a quart jar full of homemade Cajun seasoning, pounded out 10# of chicken breasts and dry rubbed 'em.....

BBQ later...

Just made a quart jar full of homemade Cajun seasoning, pounded out 10# of chicken breasts and dry rubbed 'em.....

BBQ later...
    That sounds great. How are you gonna cook the chicken? Grill? Smoke?

I made a beautiful salad with tomatoes, red peppers, red onions, cucumbers, green leaf lettuce, and baby spinach. I made a fresh bottle of salad crack to juice it up and I plan on throwing some 5 bean salad on top. I need fresh food right now. I still feel gross from the taffy/wine/cough syrup binge the other night.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That sounds great. How are you gonna cook the chicken? Grill? Smoke?

I made a beautiful salad with tomatoes, red peppers, red onions, cucumbers, green leaf lettuce, and baby spinach. I made a fresh bottle of salad crack to juice it up and I plan on throwing some 5 bean salad on top. I need fresh food right now. I still feel gross from the taffy/wine/cough syrup binge the other night.
    On the grill, son's in charge........

Fried taters are my responsibility, in lard!

On the grill, son's in charge........

Fried taters are my responsibility, in lard!
    Nice. Is mini-evans cooking over charcoal or gas?

Nice. Is mini-evans cooking over charcoal or gas?
    Gas, it's his first try and success is important....

I'll let him do fat steaks over charcoal later in the summer, these breasts were pounded so they'll go quickly.......

../
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-17-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Last edited by Kotin; 03-19-2016 at 06:08 PM.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Where are the anchovies?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

./
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-17-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Grilled salmon, steamed baby spinach with garlic, sliced tomatoes with vinegar...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sirloin steak, buffalo cauliflower and tossed green salad.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Bloody Marys, a shrimp, an artichoke heart, some Chick-n-biscuit crackers, a few mini reeses cups, a few reeses eggs, a stale Peeps, a yeast roll with butter, and a few boiled peanuts.

Down-n-dirty tacos, HB with onions, peppers, garlic, tomatoes and dry spices, cheese,lettuce and more cold 'maters on top......

Down-n-dirty tacos, HB with onions, peppers, garlic, tomatoes and dry spices, cheese,lettuce and more cold 'maters on top......

Poor HB. I noticed he was missing.

Page 46 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast