Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corey Feldman Prepares to Blow the Lid On Hollywood Pedophilia {VID}

I can understand why he's being careful, to a point. A named perp is probably someone with money and might sue.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Corey Feldman has repeated over and over again that he won’t name the “abusers”, like for example in his Tweet of 19 October: https://twitter.com/corey_feldman/st...87828687454208[/URL]
    I think euphemia cleared this up but thanks for the example.

Instead of supporting a new Hollywood movie to come out, I think we can better stop watching movies (and TV)...
    Yeah, I kicked my TV to the curb a long time ago. I even wrote a blog post about why people should kill their television. I do still watch a lot of movies though. But (and this might make people roll their eyes ha ha) I usually only watch movies with a good message, and I hate violence, so it can be challenging sometimes to find a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    What he said is that he would not go on talk shows to reveal the perps. He didn't say he wouldn't name them. He did name them to police in 1993. MJ got all the play.
    FTR, I'm pretty sure he said MJ didn't do anything to him.

I can understand why he's being careful, to a point. A named perp is probably someone with money and might sue.
    I agree. He'll be going against very evil powerful people, so he's definitely going to need money for his legal team, and protection.
    Last edited by lilymc; 10-31-2017 at 02:25 PM.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Netflix is pulling the plug on House of Cards due to dumbass Spacey: http://deadline.com/2017/10/house-of...ix-1202197604/
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Netflix is pulling the plug on House of Cards due to dumbass Spacey: http://deadline.com/2017/10/house-of...ix-1202197604/
    Netflix is changing their tune.

House of Cards Is Ending — But Netflix Says It's Not Because of the Kevin Spacey Allegations

Netflix’s popular political drama House of Cards will end after its upcoming sixth season.

A Netflix representative confirmed the news to TIME Monday after an initial report from TVLine. According to Netflix, the decision to end House of Cards is not because of recent sexual assault allegations against one of the show’s stars, Kevin Spacey.

http://time.com/5002977/netflix-hous...rds-cancelled/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Spacey is kryptonite. He won't work again.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Spacey is kryptonite. He won't work again.
    From 2005:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to specsaregood again."

House of Cards needs to end anyway.

It should have been more like Breaking Bad with a discernible devolution towards the ultimate collapse within a total of 5 seasons tops. It started off so well for a couple seasons. But the last two just feel like they're trying to draw it out and force the audience to watch more of it before they get to see anything exciting again.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Kevin Spacey dropped by publicists amid new allegations

Kevin Spacey faces new allegations of lewd, unwanted overtures and has lost the backing of his talent agency and publicist.

Meanwhile the agency CAA is no longer representing him and his former publicist has severed ties.

Eight people who work on the Netflix series “House of Cards” told CNN anonymously that Spacey’s behavior has been “predatory” and “toxic” and included “nonconsensual touching and crude comments and targeted production staffers who were typically young and male.” One of the accusers alleged Spacey assaulted him and told CNN, “I have no doubt that this type of predatory behavior was routine for him and that my experience was one of many and that Kevin had few if any qualms about exploiting his status and position.”

http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2017/11/03/kevin-spacey/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'm never going to watch American beauty the same way again.

Charlie Sheen Exposed for Raping Corey Haim as a Child

Hollywood A-lister Charlie Sheen has finally been named as the pedophile who raped former child star Corey Haim when he was just 13-years-old.Fresh allegations have now emerged against movie mogul Sheen, accusing him of sodomizing the young actor on the set of the 1986 film "Lucas", in which they both starred.

Former actor Dominick Brascia has now come forward with evidence that of the sexual abuse and that Sheen shunned Haim after raping him.Brascia, a close friend of Corey Haim, says he confided in him about the rape shortly before he died, and attributed the trauma as a trigger that led to his eventual death aged just 38-years-old.It's believed that Haim made a recording before he died in which he named his childhood abusers, with Sheen being just one of many.

According to the Daily Mail, Dominick Brascia claims Haim disclosed to him what happened between him and Sheen.Brascia went on the record about what he says Haim told him before he died in 2010 at 38-years-old. "Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed 'Lucas," Brascia, told the Enquirer.

Other sources came forward to support the claims made by Brascia about Haim's interaction on set with Sheen- who is now living life with HIV.

Another insider alleges that "Corey was so confused by the sexual encounter he believed, like so many victims, he was 'in love' with his abuser," adding that the actor bulled the young teen actor into a vulnerable position for sex.

Brascia added that Haim told him he later had consensual sex with the 'Wall Street' star while in his mid-to-late 20s."Haim told me he had sex with Sheen again," Brascia said, adding "He claimed he didn't like it and was finally over Sheen. He said Charlie was a loser."

According to the report, the Enquirer says they spoke with dozens of sources who say Haim told them about his alleged abuse at Sheen's hands before he died of pneumonia in 2010.Additionally, a confidant close to Sheen claims that the 'Platoon' actor had said he had a liaison with Haim, but said it was consensual.

Other allegations in the report emerged in the report about Sheen's behavior with other minors on the set of 'Lucas,' in which the report says a total of eight witnesses spoke out as part of the investigation.

The magazine also says that Haim's closest friend, Corey Feldman, alluded to the alleged incident in his book, Coreyography: A Memoir."At some point during the filming [of 'Lucas,' Haim] explained an adult male convinced him it was perfectly normal for older men and younger boys in the business to have sexual relations, that it was ''what all guys do,'' Feldman wrote."

So they walked off to a secluded area between two trailers during a lunch break for the cast and crew," continued Feldman, "and Haim, innocent and ambitious as he was, allowed himself to be sodomized." Feldman never named Sheen as the man in the incident.

In 2011, according to the Enquirer, when Feldman was asked about Sheen he said: "I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Sheen…especially the way he's affected other people that I know." Tellingly, Feldman also said Haim "fought for his entire life to recover from those early experiences and to get his life together."
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here’s possibly the story that Dominick Brascia is trying to cover-up with his filthy lies that Charlie Sheen was the A-list movie personality that sexually abused Corey Haim on the set of Lucas. Sheen wasn’t 42 years old at the time, he wasn’t a big star in 1985, and he has never had a family man image.

Do you think Brascia is reliable?!?
    In the follwoing article, Tony Burnham from Feldman’s book is named Dominick Brascia Sr.
    The accusations against Charlie Sheen make it more convincing that Brascia is a paedophile.

Ron Crimson from the book is John Grissom. This has since been confirmed...
    Ralph Kaufman from the book is Alphy Hoffman.
    Bill Kaufman from the book is Robert (Bobby) Hoffman.

In this story it’s claimed that David Nicksay was the A-list 42-year-old that sodomised Corey Haim on the set of Lucas.
    I think we’re looking for a bigger name than Nicksay; who is that?!? These days the production manager for Justin Bieber: https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/10/r...s-abusers.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

This month, the 100 minutes documentary “An open secret” that was published on 14 November 2014 (but never reached the theatres) has been completely deleted from Youtube.
    It shows the systematic sexual abuse of child actors (only boys) in Hollywood.

Here's a link to the documentary, better watch it quick before it dissappears without a trace: https://vimeo.com/142444429
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    This month, the 100 minutes documentary “An open secret” that was published on 14 November 2014 (but never reached the theatres) has been completely deleted from Youtube.
    It shows the systematic sexual abuse of child actors (only boys) in Hollywood.

Here's a link to the documentary, better watch it quick before it dissappears without a trace: https://vimeo.com/142444429
    Thanks, I'm downloading it for records sake.

In the following video, Judy, mother of Corey Haim, gives her not too positive opinion on Corey Feldman.
    In this video Corey Feldman tells that, even if he gets the $10 million, he will still not expose the paedophiles that abused Corey Haim. Feldman argues we can’t expect that he exposes paedophiles that didn’t abuse himself, because that’s just the kind of guy Feldman is…
    This means that Corey Feldman won’t name “Tony Burnham” from his book, who didn’t sexually abuse Feldman (who’s probably Dominick Brascia).
    Corey Feldman, won’t name the A-list rapist that in 1985, when he was 42, started sexually abusing the 14-year-old Corey Haim.

If I understand correctly, this means that Feldman won’t expose any more paedophiles, which means that he was lying that he would expose 6.
    Including the 2 named paedophiles in his book, Marty Weiss and Bob Villard (that he didn’t expose…), he has named 4.
    Feldman has named John Grissom (“Ron Crimson” in his book Coreyography) and Alphy Hoffman (“Ralph Kaufman” in his book), which makes the 5th Bobby Hoffman (“Bill Kaufman” in his book).

When Feldman started his truth “cover-up” campaign (25 October), he said that he would make the movie about his life if he would get $10 million in 2 months.This finished 25 December, but we can still donate to Corey Feldman.
    At 15 November, Feldman announced that already $236,997 had been raised.
    When I checked on 27 November, Corey Feldman had raised $248,403.
    Today, 1 February, Feldman has raised $273,151: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/c...uth-campaign#/

I’ve found some serious accusations against self-proclaimed whistleblower Corey Feldman by former Corey’s angels, including: mental, physical and sexual abuse.

Former Corey's angel Mara Moon tells that she had a strange contract where Corey provided food and living arrangements.
    Moon complains that these were insufficient and even claims that she was starved by giving her too little food. She tells that they, Corey and wife, yelled at her.
    Because of the constant assaults, her physical and mental health was in danger.

She also complains that they were using drugs, so it’s no surprise that the cops found drugs when they searched the car.
    Moon tells that Corey had already told everyone on tour that he was going to start a campaign in order to generate some funds (before he launched his “truth campaign”), so it must be a complete fraud.

Mara Moon tells that she left the tour because she wasn’t comfortable with what she was asked to do by Corey Feldman (so NOT because her life was in danger): http://ccreports.ca/2017/12/09/exclu...on-speaks-out/

Another former Corey’s angel, Poeina Suddarth, told about the abuse she and other former “angels” faced.
    She tells that she was sexually harassed by Corey’s manager Phil Shapiro, who confirmed to her that Shapiro also harassed other girls (even Corey’s wife), but he didn’t do anything about it.

Suddarth revealed that the women faced psychological, emotional, physical, and sexual abuse while working for Corey Feldman.
    Suddarth tells that Feldman worked her to the point that she ended up in the emergency room: http://affinitymagazine.us/2018/01/0...ruth-campaign/

The following 2 hour video features Mara Moon and Poeina Suddarth that tell all about their experience with Corey Feldman: https://youtu.be/EEH4WPQEv9E

Another former member of Corey’s Angels, Jackie von Rueden, made assault allegations against Feldman at sex orgy parties, where drugs was used and that she stated to the Los Angeles Police that Feldman raped a girl (I think NOT underage) while others were present. The LAPD refused to investigate further.
    She tells that Corey repeatedly grabbed her ass.

Von Rueden and the other angels were forced to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements; so they aren’t allowed to speak out about their experiences and the abuse they witnessed: http://celebrityinsider.org/corey-fe...-video-163537/

Here’s a 1 hour video with Jackie von Rueden.

1:18

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    1:18
    Shalom everybody!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Shalom everybody!
    He's Christian.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This documentary is due to be released soon for a ONE TIME VIEWING for $20/person.

I'm highly suspect of this because if the content was good, he would want people to see it outside of the one time and one time only.

I think the documentary will be very underwhelming and he'll barely name anybody worth mentioning.

Hoping to be wrong though.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    This documentary is due to be released soon for a ONE TIME VIEWING for $20/person.

I'm highly suspect of this because if the content was good, he would want people to see it outside of the one time and one time only.

I think the documentary will be very underwhelming and he'll barely name anybody worth mentioning.

Hoping to be wrong though.

I don't know, but he seems so fake.

Let me guess, Jeffrey Epstein!

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    I don't know, but he seems so fake.

Let me guess, Jeffrey Epstein!

For someone who supposedly has the secrets that could destroy/lock up a lot of powerful people, he is really putting himself on the line for a possible assassination. DC madam was killed while the spot light was on her, Jeffery Epstein was allegedly killed while the spot light was on him and in prison but this guy nobody really cares for is out in the open for years now, seems to be on some drugs and yet he is still walking free.

Unless he starts naming names and providing evidence, I will be forced to conclude that he is full of shyte.

Corey Feldman Prepares to Blow the Lid On Hollywood Pedophilia
    This is gonna be good. He has been preparing for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    This is gonna be good. He has been preparing for a long time.
    Set your expectations lower. The way he is setting this up is not going to be some big expose on Hollywood underground pedophilia. Hes going to make the money off the one time viewing for those who are curious, thats it.

He also corrected an anchor in an interview that the media is spinning the message out of control, he isn't going to take down a ring of big time hollywood executives. He wanted to dramatically lower expectations.

My guess is that he will name the rapist, and maybe some agents, managers or mid-high level executives close to that rapist.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Set your expectations lower. The way he is setting this up is not going to be some big expose on Hollywood underground pedophilia. Hes going to make the money off the one time viewing for those who are curious, thats it.

He also corrected an anchor in an interview that the media is spinning the message out of control, he isn't going to take down a ring of big time hollywood executives. He wanted to dramatically lower expectations.

My guess is that he will name the rapist, and maybe some agents, managers or mid-high level executives close to that rapist.
    I know. I was being sarcastic about the headline. Any time I read someone is "preparing" to do something important, I know if it was true they would have just done it. Ghemminger taught me that. Corey has been preparing for a few years, lol.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I know. I was being sarcastic about the headline. Any time I read someone is "preparing" to do something important, I know if it was true they would have just done it. Ghemminger taught me that. Corey has been preparing for a few years, lol.
    Exactly, I was also skeptical the second he demanded $10M to create this documentary.

The business model of this documentary and release confirmed it for me, its all about the money and I think there will be some extremely underwhelmed buyers.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123