Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: James Woolsey joins Donald Trumps team as senior adviser

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    K thanks. Have fun slowly realizing trump is not what you projected all your hopes and dreams onto. I don't imagine that will be fun.
    It'll be fun for me. Almost as much fun as the leftist Hillary defeat meltdown.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    K thanks. Have fun slowly realizing trump is not what you projected all your hopes and dreams onto. I don't imagine that will be fun.
    he's all we got.

government is not going to arrest itself.

It is now or never.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    It'll be fun for me. Almost as much fun as the leftist Hillary defeat meltdown.
    It's not going to be fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    he's all we got.

It is now or never.
    If he's all you got, you are likely $#@!ed. Hope im wrong.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

he's all we got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdZxWAP8wMI

It is now or never.
    Someone's fixin' ta get disappointed...

It's not going to be fun at all.
    No, not really. Largely because you authoratai-loving beta lemmings are dragging the rest of us down with you.

Banned

Blog Entries
    If he's all you got, you are likely $#@!ed. Hope im wrong.
    You aren't wrong.
    wikileaks proved that the Clinton foundation is selling weapons to ISIS.
    Let that sink in. Not just ISIS, to at least a dozen countries supporting ISIS as well.
    They are going to do everything in their power to make sure they are not prosecuted.

this isn't philosophy time. It is not hyperbole to say the very nation is at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    I could buy that. I don't, but I could. What does it mean when they have every seat at the table?
    The only important seat, so far, Chief Strategist has gone to one of our guys.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Banned

Blog Entries
    No, not really. Largely because you authoratai-loving beta lemmings are dragging the rest of us down with you.
    What is your solution, then?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The only important seat, so far, Chief Strategist has gone to one of our guys.
    You mean one of your guys. And the seat didn't even exist before a day or two ago, so how do you know it's important? It's like he threw people like you a bone while surrounding himself with people like Rudy and Newt and the Goldman banker.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You aren't wrong.
    wikileaks proved that the Clinton foundation is selling weapons to ISIS.
    Let that sink in. Not just ISIS, to at least a dozen countries supporting ISIS as well.
    They are going to do everything in their power to make sure they are not prosecuted.

this isn't philosophy time. It is not hyperbole to say the very nation is at stake.
    Welcome to the Military/Industrial Complex; this stuff's been going on since at least WWI and keeping the complex happy is the reason the US has been involved in every war since.
    There is no spoon.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Welcome to the Military/Industrial Complex; this stuff's been going on since at least WWI and keeping the complex happy is the reason the US has been involved in every war since.
    there was never public proof of it, in real time, before.

See the difference yet?

there was never public proof of it, in real time, before.

See the difference yet?
    Yea, there was- most people just didn't look- much like today- although the internet does make things much easier.

Roosevelt’s World War II Lend-Lease Act: America’s War Economy, US “Military Aid” to the Soviet Union By Evgeniy Spitsyn, May 13, 2015

Nonlethal lend-lease aid

Besides weapons, other supplies were also provided under lend-lease. And those figures are absolutely indisputable indeed.

Specifically, the USSR received 2,586,000 tons of aviation fuel, an amount equal to 37% of what was produced in the Soviet Union during the war, plus almost 410,000 automobiles, making up 45% of the Red Army’s vehicle fleet (not counting cars captured from the enemy). Food shipments also played a significant role, although very little was provided during the first year of the war, and the US supplied only about 15% of the USSR’s canned meat and other nonperishables.

This support also included machine tools, railway tracks, locomotives, rail cars, radar equipment, and other useful items without which a war machine can make little headway.

Of course this list of lend-lease aid looks very impressive, and one might feel sincere admiration for the American partners in the anti-Hitler coalition, except for one tiny detail: US manufacturers were also supplying Nazi Germany at the same time …

For example, John D. Rockefeller Jr. owned a controlling interest in the Standard Oil corporation, but the next largest stockholder was the German chemical company I. G. Farben, through which the firm sold $20 million worth of gasoline and lubricants to the Nazis. And the Venezuelan branch of that company sent 13,000 tons of crude oil to Germany each month, which the Third Reich’s robust chemical industry immediately converted into gasoline. But business between the two nations was not limited to fuel sales – in addition, tungsten, synthetic rubber, and many different components for the auto industry were also being shipped across the Atlantic to the German Führer by Henry Ford. In particular, it is no secret that 30% of all the tires produced in his factories were used by the German Wehrmacht.
    There is no spoon.

Good Lord, this dude is like the archetypical pro-war pro-Iraq neocon. And the hits just keep on coming.
    And he's all hot for Joe Lieberman. The world's worst public servant.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yea, there was- most people just didn't look- much like today- although the internet does make things much easier.
    Yes, but nobody knew about it at the time. See the difference? this time, vast swaths of the population have been exposed to it. YOu are telling me abotu things that the press at the time did not let people know about. Now, all of America is starting to find out that Clinton sold weapons to ISIS.

When they were able to sell weapons in secret during the world wars, Vietnam, etc, there was no risk to the MIC of being exposed and taken down. Now there is. They are desperate. They are in a very dangerous position, a cornered pit bull.

This article is from Sept 12th. What's the significance?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Drain the swamp and pump the $#@! right back in.
    Drain the swamp right into the cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangergirl View Post
    Trump has been surrounded by the same neocon crew as always and they will become his cabinet. People like Woolsey view Obama's 8 years as a vacation until the next Republican is elected, then it's back to work. Where the $#@!ery comes is that Woolsey hangs out with Obama's people but in a different setting. Sometimes they're banging little kids when they do, other times when they're not.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-15-2016 at 04:42 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uhh do you know how stupid that sounds???

"Trump hired a horrible advisor but it's cool cause trump won't listen him??" He hired him for the specific reason of heeding his advice
    Some people here should look up the word adviser in the dictionary. Ponder it for 30 minutes. Look up the word senior and do the same. Then it might sink in.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

.............hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're right. The entire universe has changed since then. Trump now can do no wrong so bringing in James Woolsey as a senior adviser doesn't mean anything.

Wow, I didn't think he could do worse than Bolton.

For the first time, I feel like a naive, deluded trumpie. Even my expectations were higher than this.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Wow, I didn't think he could do worse than Bolton.

For the first time, I feel like a naive, deluded trumpie. Even my expectations were higher than this.
    Mmhm. Eeeeyep.

Good point. I can't seem to find any new stories on this except for a Reuters piece that is nothing but speculation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Good point. I can't seem to find any new stories on this except for a Reuters piece that is nothing but speculation.
    The point is (I can't believe I have to say this) is this is the direction he's been taking all along despite some of his statements to the contrary.

The point is (I can't believe I have to say this) is this is the direction he's been taking all along despite some of his statements to the contrary.
    Of course. We have known all along that some neoconservatives were "advisers" to the Trump campaign. And sometimes during a campaign, bringing an adviser is a way to basically bring an endorsement.

What is truly important at this point is if Woolsey plays a role in the Administration. No news on that front yet.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I meant the article is from sept 12th so he's advising the campaign, not the presidency. I'm surprised that anyone would think the good guys are always on the good guys side and bad guys are always on the bad guys side. That's not reality. I'm sure there's all sorts of shifting going on in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    You mean one of your guys. And the seat didn't even exist before a day or two ago, so how do you know it's important? It's like he threw people like you a bone while surrounding himself with people like Rudy and Newt and the Goldman banker.
    This. He created a seat for a single liberty-type, but then went and surrounded himself with neocons. I know you have to compromise and give the opposition a voice (especially if you're truly worried about assassination), but giving them the majority? No, that's not liberty. Even dividing things half and half would be better than surrounding yourself with hawks and creating a seat for your token liberty guy.

I meant the article is from sept 12th so he's advising the campaign, not the presidency. I'm surprised that anyone would think the good guys are always on the good guys side and bad guys are always on the bad guys side. That's not reality. I'm sure there's all sorts of shifting going on in DC.
    The profit centers remain the same.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Yes, exactly. Asking someone to help with your campaign versus appointing someone to a cabinet position are two very different things.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast