Thread: Glenn Beck interviews Whitney Webb about Epstein and global government

Glenn Beck interviews Whitney Webb about Epstein and global government

Mixed bag Glenn is very impressed with Webb, which I like to see considering the type of red pilled material she writes about and the publications she works with (Mint Press and American Vagabond) which are NOT pro Zionist like Glenn. Maybe knowing her will take him down paths he's previously shunned.

My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is he still comin' around?

(love WW though, 10/10 would marry)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Is he still comin' around?

(love WW though, 10/10 would marry)
    In addition to being so intelligent and having her head screwed on right, I think she's adorable so can see where you'd say that. Awesome girl.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Mixed bag Glenn is very impressed with Webb, which I like to see considering the type of red pilled material she writes about and the publications she works with (Mint Press and American Vagabond) which are NOT pro Zionist like Glenn. Maybe knowing her will take him down paths he's previously shunned.

Watched, it was good. It's nice to hear specific names with specific, detailed facts. Also, WW appears to be immune to the usual sensationalism-baiting, which is how the globalists have torpedoed a lot of alt-news personalities, AJ being the most obvious example. Yes, where there's smoke there's fire. Somebody knows who the arsonist is, aside from the arsonist himself. And even if no one besides the arsonist knows who he is, a thorough investigation is surely called for. The key is to make this case in a clear-headed fashion.

We have to get real about what is actually going on. The top leadership in the major parties (not just in the US, worldwide) are probably best thought of as fronts for some criminal entity behind them. This criminal entity has been playing this game for a very long time (not years, not decades... think centuries), and so its public-faces are all controlled puppets. We can't even know for sure who are the puppets and who are not. Not everyone is a puppet. But very few names are 100.0% clear. Puppets can be controlled by any number of methods of blackmail -- sexual blackmail is not the only game in town, pretty much any kind of crime will do, even things like tax-evasion. Once the criminal network gets ahold of a new puppet, they basically pull the prosecutor's plea-deal: do every single thing we tell you (from now on, for life) or you will be hauled up on charges (we're not burning the evidence) and given the maximum sentence on every single charge. From then on, the puppet is just a programmable automaton.

"Oh, so you're going full-retard Alex Jones and suggesting a vast conspiracy controls the whole world. Then what's the point of fighting since they already control everything? Don't be ridiculous." Well, it's not as simple as shape-shifting lizard-aliens or time-traveling Freemasons -- those make for great comedy skits, and David Icke/Alex Jones have made a good living off of these tropes. But let's go back to the "where there's smoke, there's fire." We know there's a fire - thick black smoke is pouring out of every window of this building. We must add to this the maxim of Sherlock Holmes, "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

The Democrat/Clinton machine is not ruling the world. The CIA is not ruling the world. Klaus Schwab is not ruling the world (sorry to burst the FUD-bubble of a lot of RPF-ers!) No, not even Mossad is ruling the world. The Rothschilds are not ruling the world, nor the Rockefellers, nor any of the usual suspects that get trotted out. There's a simple test you can apply to see why these entities/organizations/families/etc. are not ruling the world: you've heard of them! Many books have been written to the effect of trying to sort and decode which 13 families secretly rule the world, or which 300 hidden crooks have formed a secret John Wick-style council to rule the world. And so on. The more you dig, the more you end up chasing your tail. This alone should be a big hint about what is really going on.

The Bible clearly explains that we are not fighting against flesh and blood (Eph. 6:12ff), but our battle is against principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness from the heavens. It's easy to shrug this off as flowery Sunday School language. There goes Paul with his long, run-on sentences again! While there are many real human beings, with names, addresses, etc. who are "in on it", the fact is that the conspiracy itself is out of reach of human courts, human police, and even human journalists and investigators because the conspiracy is satanic. And the conspiracy is not emanating from hell, but from the heavens. What that means is that there are fallen angels who are still in the heavenly realms who have betrayed God and his court, and are secretly operating on Satan's behalf. These hijacked angelic powers cannot be reduced to simple categories of material reality... a simple "whodunnit". If it were that simple, God would have already arranged for the responsible parties to be identified, arrested, charged, etc. The key is that what is happening is more complex than merely a whodunnit.

What I am suggesting is that we need a change of mindset. Many of the people that we want to point to and burn them alive as traitors may actually better be understood as victims. Yes, they have allowed themselves to be caught and "flipped" against the country, and we can recognize on a legal level that that is treachery, but the spiritual reality is that we are all sinners in need of salvation. Hebrews says, "[Jesus] shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death." By lionizing the "elites", we are often playing into Satan's hands because we are characterizing these people -- who are mere puppets and automatons, slaves to the power of Satan through the fear of death -- as ring-leaders when, in reality, many of them are little more than messengers and mouth-pieces.

No, I'm not calling for any kind of moratorium on legal responsibility, or any change in the law. Rather, I'm calling for a change of heart, and mindset. There are surely some among those who are currently enslaved to Satan's conspiracy through the fear of death, that God intends to save. John 6:39 says, "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day." This is the mindset that the Bible commands all believers to be conformed to. In other words, instead of having the "kill them all, let God sort them out"-mentality, we ought to be asking if there is even one sheep among the wolves. Because if there is, then we are to be on the mission to find and deliver them. No, that's not just about telling them about the Gospel, it's about aligning our lives to be conduits of God's will, to become the hands and feet of Jesus on earth. And in order for that to happen, we need to get right with God in our own hearts and our own homes, first. That is how we empower God to work through us.

This is bigger than just volunteering at church. Some of us have jobs in government or other positions of authority or trust. That's not an accident. If our orientation is just towards blood-vengeance, we are actually taking the authority that belongs to God alone (Rom. 12:19), and we are attempting to wield it ourselves. Rather, we must acknowledge the grim reality that God is going to punish the guilty with divine punishment that is far more severe than the most severe punishment humans have ever dealt out, and he is seeking to save all who can be saved (see John 6:39 above). This isn't just about the multi-level marketing theory of evangelism. Yes, we gotta tell people the Gospel, and so on, but 1 Cor. 4:20 says, "The kingdom of God is not a matter of talk, but of power." It's important not to allow the kingdom to be reduced in our minds to a mere matter of handing out tracts and participating in small groups at church. It's about real power, right here on earth, as well as in heaven (Matt. 28:18).

Judgment must begin in the house of God (1 Pet. 4:17,18). And the more we align ourselves to that first judgment, the more the judgment of God against Satan and all who have cast their lot with him will begin to manifest. I'm not writing this post to give a timeline. Nor is it "up to us" when Christ returns. But the harsh reality is that we already know who is responsible for the thick, black smoke pouring out of this building and we keep allowing ourselves to get distracted trying to chase down the particular names and addresses of petty front-men like Epstein. I'm not saying that it's inconsequential, far from it... but it's crucial to keep in mind at all times that the front-men that we see are nowhere near the top of the totem-pole. You can dismantle a thousand Epstein networks and you will not stop Satan's agenda of chaos and destruction.

For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And, “If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?” 1 Peter 4:17,18
    One of the comforts of tribulation is that it can open our eyes to the reality of the severity of God's justice upon the damned. When their time comes, they face a fate that is literally indescribable with words. And the only difference between them and us is God's grace. For this reason, we ought to be eager to see even the worst-of-the-worst delivered. In the end, it is up to God whether they will be delivered or not, but we are to be conformed to the image of Jesus. Only in this way can we be brought into God's kingdom and made instruments for the destruction of this present evil world-order. All half-measures will continue to fail again and again, as they have for thousands of years...
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 11-10-2022 at 10:10 PM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

There are no amount of "good deeds" that Glennn Beck can do that should trick anyone into believing him.

He only exists to deceive people at certain key times.

He is snake of biblical lore.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    There are no amount of "good deeds" that Glennn Beck can do that should trick anyone into believing him.

He only exists to deceive people at certain key times.

He is snake of biblical lore.
    Well, he was a Morman and is (?) a Freemason who consults (or used to) a rabbi and he did call us terrorists. Still, none of that means he isn't capable of waking tf up to certain realities. That said, he was the interviewer and it was Whitney Webb providing the information. Do you take issue with anything she said? I was glad to see Beck have her on because she isn't someone who would be very well known to his usual audience.

-GLP poster

Webb’s observation that Epstein’s real criminal damage was more financial than child molestation is probably spot on

Follow the $$& people

White House Press Correspondents Dinner, 2009.

"When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Whitney Webb on Glenn Beck

She's worth putting up with Beck to listen to. Subjects range from banks to covid, Epstine to the Amish....
    I'm a little over an hour in and took a break to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    White House Press Correspondents Dinner, 2009.

I don't care if Whitney Webb was interviewed by Anderson Cooper. She's spot on.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I don't care if Whitney Webb was interviewed by Anderson Cooper. She's spot on.
    Yeah, of course, but be mindful how characters like Glenn Beck try to rope you back into his cult of personality, especially leading up to election season. Get your interest and trust back with good interviews but save the poison for later when it matters. Remember how he was "comin' around" but then single-handedly killed Debra Medina's TX governor run in order to get (iirc) Rick Perry re-elected? People like Beck rely on everyone having short memories.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-08-2023 at 11:15 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book