Thread: Drudge Report: Did Connecticut Shooter Post Pre-Massacre Threat on Internet Messageboard?

Drudge Report: Did Connecticut Shooter Post Pre-Massacre Threat on Internet Messageboard?

Update: Likely Fake, based on Post ID.

h/t: nano1895

Quote Originally Posted by nano1895 View Post
    Ok thats fake I'm 99% sure now the post number says 443521730 on Wednesday 12/12/12

while theres a post dated 12/14/12 that has a post number 443511730 on the website

=====

On Drudge Report:

Real Or Fake? “I’m Going to Kill Myself on Friday and it Will Make the News”
    Did shooter post pre-massacre threat on Internet messageboard?

Infowars.com
    December 15, 2012

Was an Internet messageboard post made on Wednesday night by a user who threatened to kill himself on Friday morning and “make the news” made by Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, or is it a Photoshopped fake?

The post, which according to the screenshot appeared on the 4Chan website at 22:18 on Wednesday night and was made by a user called ‘iKTatjYX’. The post stated, “I’m going to kill myself on Friday and it will make the news, be watching at 9am.”

Under the message is a disturbing image of the dead bodies of Columbine school shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

A respondent subsequently asked the poster where he was based, to which he responded, “I live in Connecticut, that’s as much as I’ll say.”

4chan is a controversial messageboard once described by the Guardian as “lunatic, juvenile… brilliant, ridiculous and alarming.” It is frequented by hackers as well as pranksters, which is why the veracity of the post cannot be confirmed.

However, if proven true it would mean that Lanza’s massacre was pre-planned and not a spur of the moment rampage.

View the thread below (warning – GRAPHIC).

Last edited by FrankRep; 12-15-2012 at 11:48 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Real or not, this is one of the many reasons I stopped going to 4chan.
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Someone is recording/monitoring 4chan and keeping a record of all screenshots? That's scary.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

I think that might be photoshopped, if that was real then there would be a 500+ post thread on it page 1 in /b/. Which there isn't.

I did an advanced google search on "iKTatjYX" - that odd combination of letters appeared NOWHERE on the web prior to tonight.

He didn't have a facebook account nor a twitter account - I find it hard to believe he had a 4chan account.

4chan?

For real?

C'mon...

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    I did an advanced google search on "iKTatjYX" - that odd combination of letters appeared NOWHERE on the web prior to tonight.

He didn't have a facebook account nor a twitter account - I find it hard to believe he had a 4chan account.
    He had a FB account, but it became bombarded with spam and was taken down. A screen shot of his FB profile is in this video.

Here's another puzzling thing:

Facebook: R.I.P Victoria Soto
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-V...48389438554831

Joined Facebook
    December 10

December 10? 4 days prior?
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmmm, according to that video he describes his political philosophy as "anarchist communism".
    Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post

Joined Facebook
    December 10

hmmmm

Ok thats fake I'm 99% sure now the post number says 443521730 on Wednesday 12/12/12

while theres a post dated 12/14/12 that has a post number 443511730 on the website

Quote Originally Posted by RDM View Post
    He had a FB account, but it became bombarded with spam and was taken down. A screen shot of his FB profile is in this video.
    Dag! Good catch. I was quoting my local news - shame on me for trusting them. +rep

Suzanne Collins, author of The Underland Chronicles and Hunger Games series lives in Sandy Hook. I wonder if MSM pounded on her door for an opinion on the shenanigans like they did with others.

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison View Post
    Hmmm, according to that video he describes his political philosophy as "anarchist communism".
    Anarchist communist. Is that modernspeak for megalomania? The kind of person who thinks we'd all be better off if we disbanded the government and appointed him God?

So, he thought he was an oxymoron. But, in fact, he was merely a plain old moron. Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Anarchist communist. Is that modernspeak for megalomania? The kind of person who thinks we'd all be better off if we disbanded the government and appointed him God?

So, he thought he was an oxymoron. But, in fact, he was merely a plain old moron. Nice.
    I bet the media will just say he is an Anarchist to give all forms of Anarchism including Anarcho-Capitalist's, Anarcho-Christians, Agorists, Individualists and Voluntaryists a bad name. The media narrative and as far as the public is concerned there are only Democrats, evil Republicans, pot smoking Libertarians and Communist Anarchists.
    Last edited by kahless; 12-16-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post

Joined Facebook
    December 10

Taken down already.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.