Thread: Melinda Gates: "Equitable" Distribution of COVID Vaccine - Blacks First

Melinda Gates: "Equitable" Distribution of COVID Vaccine - Blacks First

As I have been saying since the riots broke out, there is a plan here, and the very people being manipulated to take to the streets to protest and riot are giving themselves up to the REAL enemy, the eugenicists. They are playing right into their hands.

Now, in a Time Magazine interview, Melinda Gates says the blacks will be first in line to get the new vaccine, after health care workers (who I bet get a different vaccine than the one they are going to give to the blacks!)

Melinda Gates Lays Out Her Biggest Concern for the Next Phase of the COVID-19 Pandemic

TIME: The scale of anti-racism protests we’re seeing right now is incredible. How does this moment relate to your work in health equity?

Gates: What happened to George Floyd was brutal and horrible and should never happen to anyone, anywhere. This is a moment of reckoning in the United States. We all need to really pause during this time and learn as best we can from it. Even before we saw this senseless death, COVID had already started to show us gaps and structural problems in our country. We are seeing black men die at a disproportionate rate. We know the way out of COVID-19 will be a vaccine, and it needs to go out equitably.

TIME: How do you make sure that happens?

Gates: The first people that need this vaccine are the 60 million health care workers around the world. They deserve to get it before anybody else. Then you start tiering.

TIME: Who needs it after health care workers?

Gates: In the U.S., that would be black people next, quite honestly, and many other people of color. They are having disproportionate effects from COVID-19. From there, people with underlying health conditions, and then people who are older. Those are the ones who all need it first. We also need to think about essential workers who are keeping our grocery stores open for us so we can buy food, or who are making sure that food moves through the warehouses.
    The U.S. Government is handing out BILLIONS to multiple drug companies to produce a COVID vaccine.

How much do you want to bet that not all COVID vaccines will be "equal"?

"Equality" is going to take on a whole new meaning.....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unless the COVID vaccine is a vaccination against getting old, not interested
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I am sure there will be a version of the vaccine for "getting rid of the old."

They already have a special flu vaccine every year just for seniors that is twice FOUR TIMES as strong as the normal one. But their deaths are just logged as "pneumonia" every year during flu season.

Until this year, that is. This year they were all "COVID" deaths.

Soaring Elderly Flu Death: What Role Did the Stronger New Flu Vaccine Play?
    Last edited by Created4; 06-10-2020 at 03:09 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    It just might keep you from getting any older.

Someone should ask her if her children will be receiving these vaccinations as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Someone should ask her if her children will be receiving these vaccinations as well.
    Many people have said things like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if they stage an event where they vaccinate themselves and their children. Probably with saline solution.

Ford did it in 1976 for the Swine Flu vaccine, which was stopped quickly due to too many people becoming paralyzed and dying.

In 1976, an outbreak of the swine flu, influenza A virus subtype H1N1 at Fort Dix, New Jersey caused one death, hospitalized 13, and led to a mass immunization program. After the program began, the vaccine was associated with an increase in reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, which can cause paralysis, respiratory arrest, and death. The immunization program was ended after approximately 25% of the population of the United States had been administered the vaccine.

Richard Krause, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases from 1975 to 1984, writes that the government response to the swine flu outbreak was considered to be too fast and the response to AIDS too slow.
    Source.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post

Another voluntary vax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Another voluntary vax.
    There's no date on that image. When was that taken?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So it's ok to discriminate against white people who want this?

There's no date on that image. When was that taken?
    Before he was attacked by his wacko neighbor, while Obama was still prez........

Feb.3, 2015

Senator Rand Paul, facing a backlash over his comments that cast doubt on whether he believes vaccines can pose a health risk to children, asserted on Tuesday that he believes vaccinations are indeed safe and that all parents should have their children inoculated.

To prove his point, Mr. Paul invited a reporter with him to watch him get his booster vaccination for Hepatitis A.

“It just annoys me that I’m being characterized as someone who’s against vaccines,” Mr. Paul said as he settled into a chair in an examination room in the Capitol physician’s office.

“There’s 400 headlines now that say ‘Paul says vaccines cause mental disorders,'” he added. “That’s not what I said. I said I’ve heard of people who’ve had vaccines and they see a temporal association and they believe that.”

Speaking on CNBC yesterday, Mr. Paul said he was aware of “many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines.”

Mr. Paul clarified on Tuesday that he believed the science was definitive on the matter and that vaccines are not harmful. As a physician himself (he is an ophthalmologist), he said he was irked to see his views characterized otherwise. “I think the science is clear that if you compare the risks of taking a vaccine to the ill effects of taking a vaccine, it’s overwhelming.”

Mr. Paul got the booster on Tuesday because he was vaccinated last year before traveling to Guatemala.

https://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...r-vaccination/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Before he was attacked by his wacko neighbor, while Obama was still prez........
    Thanks. I wonder if he has changed his opinion at all on vaccines. COVID madness has opened up more eyes to the dangers of vaccines than anything any of us who have been in the vaccine resistance movement could have done for the past decade or so....

Thanks. I wonder if he has changed his opinion at all on vaccines. COVID madness has opened up more eyes to the dangers of vaccines than anything any of us who have been in the vaccine resistance movement could have done for the past decade or so....
    Yes indeed. Thanks Bill and Melinda Gates for red pilling everyone on the dangers of vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yes indeed. Thanks Bill and Melinda Gates for red pilling everyone on the dangers of vaccines.
    Don't need any science other than "This is so good for you we need to FORCE you to take it."
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Tricky, Melinda.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Anyone who pays attention will see who the REAL racists are. Tuskegee should have gone down in history as an example, along with Planned Parenthood.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    So it's ok to discriminate against white people who want this?
    From the view point of liberals, yes. In their minds they think its perfectly ok to do that considering they go about ranting about how the white race is the most evil race.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.