Thread: Press Briefing Hot Mic: "You can take off the mask...everybody here's already been vaccinated"

Press Briefing Hot Mic: "You can take off the mask...everybody here's already been vaccinated"

Also "Real mortality rate between .1% and .3%" "So it's a hoax."

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 04-25-2020 at 05:36 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If this is confirmed, was this whole economy shutdown and then bi-partisan $4Trillion big gov spending based on a 'hoax'?

Two and two don't add up, GOPA wing leader is supposed to be smart and a straight shooter even if he is funded by globalists.

H/T WH Coronavirus briefing transcript.

Jeff: (01:36:07)
    Are you concerned, sir, about the growing US national debt as a result of these stimulus packages?

Donald Trump: (01:36:12)
    Oh, we have no choice. Do we have a choice? I’m always concerned about everything. We had to fix this problem. This was… We were attacked. This was an attack. This wasn’t just OG, and this wasn’t the flu, by the way. They like to say the flu. Nobody has ever seen anything like this. 1917, was the last time. We were attacked… We had the greatest economy in the history of the world, we had the greatest economy… Better than China, better than any place, they will tell you that. I dealt with them for a long time and they will you, the greatest economy, we built it in the last three years, three and a half years, we built it. And then one day, they came and they said, “You have to close it.” I said, “You got to be…” These people right here, they said, “You have to… They came into my office, into The Oval Office, and they said, “We have to close the economy.” I said, ” Let’s explain this. Explain this to me.” The greatest ever in history, and we had to close it.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...cript-april-22

'Everyone's been vaccinated around here anyway': Conspiracy theories run rampant after White House hot mic catches press room joke
    A joke they say? hmm i dont know about that i am not sure if that was a joke. Tim Pool wasn't so sure either

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If this is confirmed, was this whole economy shutdown and then bi-partisan $4Trillion big gov spending based on a 'hoax'?

Two and two don't add up, GOPA wing leader is supposed to be smart and a straight shooter even if he is funded by globalists.
    I don't know what that vaccine comment meant. Perhaps it was a joke but that comment from Trump is so f'ing scary because it continues to illustrate how stupid he is and that he's 100% controlled by these depopulation Satanists. Then he's got that idiot daughter and Mr 666 "advising" him.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Cover
    For
    Financial
    Collapse
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Funny. Doctors have been saying that a vaccine for coronavirus won't be created for a few years. With a statement like that, it sounds like one's already been created.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Cover
    For
    Financial
    Collapse
    Right in plain sight. Too bad most don't know math very well.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Funny. Doctors have been saying that a vaccine for coronavirus won't be created for a few years. With a statement like that, it sounds like one's already been created.
    Or its a cover for a Cover For Financial Collapse after the collapse hm. Like others who had being predicting a collapse for a while now.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First they said we couldn't go back to work until we "flatten the curve". They then changed it to "we need to test more people." Then they changed it to "until a vaccine is created". Now they changed it to "until everybody gets better." They're basically saying we don't want you going back to work until the election is over.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

First they said we couldn't go back to work until we "flatten the curve". They then changed it to "we need to test more people." Then they changed it to "until a vaccine is created". Now they changed it to "until everybody gets better." They're basically saying we don't want you going back to work until the election is over.
    No doubt that’s part of it. They want mass suffering and pain so that they can blame it on Trump before the election.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No doubt that’s part of it. They want mass suffering and pain so that they can blame it on Trump before the election.
    Trump? Election? Perhaps the people who still believe there are “sides” in the single organization.

As far as those running things, at the top, “party” is a children’s little game, it is the agenda that matters.

Wasn’t it Soros who said something to that effect?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Trump? Election? Perhaps the people who still believe there are “sides” in the single organization.

As far as those running things, at the top, “party” is a children’s little game, it is the agenda that matters.

Wasn’t it Soros who said something to that effect?
    Uh, ya, that's how it has been for over 100 years. Until now. You just don't recognize it yet. Not sure how, it seems pretty freaking obvious to most people here.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Pretty sure its hoping that this will get Biden elected and AOC is already flocking to him.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Pretty sure its hoping that this will get Biden elected and AOC is already flocking to him.
    Does it even matter anymore? They all support the panic and handouts.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, ya, that's how it has been for over 100 years. Until now. You just don't recognize it yet. Not sure how, it seems pretty freaking obvious to most people here.
    It’s pretty obvious that people are still being played like fiddles a 100 years later.

Presidents are not elected. They are selected. That should be obvious to most here, but isn’t.

Lifelong New York trust fund baby democrat billionaire. A man of the people. Whatever you need to do to keep the delusion alive.

updated video link, lol how fast first one scrubbed

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.