Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hawaiian monk seals baffle scientists by getting eels stuck in their noses

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    So are the kittehs a hassle to clean up after? I know my sister's place always stinks when I visit , so I assume it to be-or maybe she's lazy with that like everything else. :P
    Fresh step,,, Multi cat
    the girl has been collecting cats since Key West,, almost 30 years,,

and she has the over sensitive nose.

No it's not a problem,, just a routine.

And "Scooter" has grown into the most --dog like-- cat I have known.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr A's cat allergy only acts uo when t seems one mught come close, I think he's faking his allergy. I think that's why I have my cat throwing dreams,
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12