Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: San Diego Is Dousing Its Streets With Bleach to Contain Hepatitis A Outbreak

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The homeless would never eat at a cheap taqueria. They prepare fresh food in their own gourmet kitchens.
    Zippy == Piñata

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here, have a little public bleach to go with your public streets.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Interesting... Ive seen what I believe to be human sh!t on the sidewalk and streets on more than one occasion in San Francisco. Its also pretty well known that you dont leave your car unlocked, because the "animals" will sh!t in your car too. I've never seen that behavior in DFW area of Texas, and not even in Chicago. What is it about California?

All this being said, I notice that most people are generally unclean. Pretty much, no matter where I go, or which state I visit, at least 50-90% of bathroom patrons dont wash their hands - yes I do watch in awe as some one grabs their jock, then the flush handle grabbed by numerous other jock grabbers, and then just walks out of the bathroom. Why even flush?

I'd be more concerned about people's hygiene in the bathroom, than deification on the streets. Maybe they could spray down the filthy animals that leave the bathroom without washing their hands? A free market idea? Spread the word about hygiene. Simple and effective.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post
    Nahh...
    Yahh...

Towns, cities, and recently uncovered mental institutions all ship their transients to our city. Whether you see it or not, whether you recognize it or not, whether you realize people like yourself fester this problem for us or not. Very few of the vagrants in San Diego are from San Diego. They're not all from rural or low pop areas. Just a lot of them.

They're also human beings. Not that you give a $#@! about that though, right?
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In before anyone posts a Natural News article insisting that they should instead douse the streets with apple cider vinegar.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    In before anyone posts a Natural News article insisting that they should instead douse the streets with apple cider vinegar.
    That is retarded.

Natural News would probably suggest something like hydrogen peroxide and tea tree oil.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    Yahh...

Towns, cities, and recently uncovered mental institutions all ship their transients to our city. Whether you see it or not, whether you recognize it or not, whether you realize people like yourself fester this problem for us or not. Very few of the vagrants in San Diego are from San Diego. They're not all from rural or low pop areas. Just a lot of them.

Interesting... you left out the entire quote that explains how I know this isn't true of rural country towns. You also left out how wonderful it is to see people around here with a roof over their head that would be homeless in your liberal $#@!-town.

Is it because you're a crazy person or an underachieving troll?

Either way... scram, you hepatitis infested tit.

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    Yahh...

A lot of homeless have schizophrenia... I'll just put this here:

Living in an urban environment during childhood or as an adult has consistently been found to increase the risk of schizophrenia by a factor of two,[9][14] even after taking into account drug use, ethnic group, and size of social group
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia#Environment

Hepatitis A outbreak hits Los Angeles after 2 cases confirmed

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hepatitis-a-outbreak-los-angeles-county/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Unintended Consequences yet again.

Govt. plastic bag ban contributes to hepatitis outbreak.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...923-story.html

“The reason the outbreak has spread so rapidly is because homeless are living in more concentrated areas,” said Dr. Jeffrey Norris, the St. Vincent De Paul medical director who has been managing the charity’s response to the public health threat. “They often have to defecate in their tent, or next to their tent, and that exposes their neighbors on the street. Hygiene becomes incredibly difficulty.”

San Diego banned plastic grocery bags last year, taking away a manageable alternative to defecating outside a bathroom. County health workers are now handing out thousands of “hygiene kits” that include plastic bags.

San Diego's Deadly Hepatitis A Outbreak Turns "Statewide Epidemic" As "Outbreak Could Last Years"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-09/san-diegos-deadly-hepatitis-outbreak-turns-statewide-epidemic-outbreak-could-last-ye

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

State Of Emergency Declared As California's Hepatitis A Outbreak Accelerates

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-14/state-emergency-declared-californias-hepatitis-outbreak-accelerates

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Denver Decriminalizes Public Defecation To Protect Illegal Aliens

May 24, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Denver Colorado is about to smell worse than piss-soaked $#@!-stained San Francisco. The city voted to essentially decriminalize public urination and defecation and the reason is as liberal as it gets. The city is now becoming a giant toilet to help protect illegal aliens from deportation. Denver is not only a sanctuary city for criminal immigrant scumbags but also now a sanctuary for human waste.

9 News reports that the Denver City Council voted to lessen the penalties for certain crimes including pissing, $#@!ting, and whoring in public. Under the old law, these offenses were punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1000 fine. Under the new law, these disgusting acts will carry no fine whatsoever.

Here’s a fun list of things Denver will no longer consider to be a serious crime:

Sitting or lying in the public right-of-way
    Unauthorized camping on public or private property prohibited
    Urinating or defecating in public
    Panhandling
    Curfews and closures
    Storage and loading
    Prohibitions
    Solicitation on or near street or highway

This new law, or lack thereof, has the ACLU seal of approval so you know it’s bull$#@!:

“Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail,” said Mark Silverstein, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado.

And just in case you think this is about anything other than protecting illegal aliens, here’s Denver Mayor Michael Hancock explaining his joy over the new law:

“I want to thank Denver City Council for their vote tonight on our sentencing reform ordinance. This ordinance…helps to keep families together by ensuring low level offenses, like park curfew, are not a deportation tool,” said Hancock.

Like all things with the Resistance, allowing people to $#@! in the middle of the road is really all about Donald Trump:

“Together, we are sending a clear message that we will not sacrifice our values or bend to a broken immigration system. Over the past four months, the White House has issued a series of executive orders that have exacerbated our broken immigration system and have had a real impact on our community. I have heard from many who are rightfully concerned. Denver is committed to taking actions that will protect our people’s rights and keep our city safe, welcoming and open,” Hancock said.

I know that liberals don’t make any sense and never have to explain their delusions, but I would love if this mayor could explain how letting people piss and $#@! all over the city fixes the broken immigration system.

“This is about protecting the rights and livelihoods of our people and I will make every effort to take well-thought actions to protect all our people and their families – that will always include immigrants and refugees in Denver, Colorado,” Hancock finished.

This is what they call a progressive solution. Since illegal aliens are incapable of following the law, change the law so they they are no longer breaking it. I am assuming Denver will move to decriminalize drunk driving, rape, and murder since illegal aliens have a problem following those laws as well.

The next time you are in Denver, beg for enough money to get a hooker to jerk you off as you lay in the middle of a busy street $#@!ting and pissing all over the place. Don’t worry, this is not only legal but also encouraged.

Follow Brian Anderson on Twitter
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

May 24, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Denver Colorado is about to smell worse than piss-soaked $#@!-stained San Francisco. The city voted to essentially decriminalize public urination and defecation and the reason is as liberal as it gets. The city is now becoming a giant toilet to help protect illegal aliens from deportation. Denver is not only a sanctuary city for criminal immigrant scumbags but also now a sanctuary for human waste.

9 News reports that the Denver City Council voted to lessen the penalties for certain crimes including pissing, $#@!ting, and whoring in public. Under the old law, these offenses were punishable by up to a year in jail and a $1000 fine. Under the new law, these disgusting acts will carry no fine whatsoever.

Here’s a fun list of things Denver will no longer consider to be a serious crime:

Sitting or lying in the public right-of-way
    Unauthorized camping on public or private property prohibited
    Urinating or defecating in public
    Panhandling
    Curfews and closures
    Storage and loading
    Prohibitions
    Solicitation on or near street or highway

This new law, or lack thereof, has the ACLU seal of approval so you know it’s bull$#@!:

“Many times it becomes a deportable offense if you’ve been convicted of even a minor ordinance violation that’s punishable by a year in jail,” said Mark Silverstein, legal director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Colorado.

And just in case you think this is about anything other than protecting illegal aliens, here’s Denver Mayor Michael Hancock explaining his joy over the new law:

“I want to thank Denver City Council for their vote tonight on our sentencing reform ordinance. This ordinance…helps to keep families together by ensuring low level offenses, like park curfew, are not a deportation tool,” said Hancock.

Like all things with the Resistance, allowing people to $#@! in the middle of the road is really all about Donald Trump:

“Together, we are sending a clear message that we will not sacrifice our values or bend to a broken immigration system. Over the past four months, the White House has issued a series of executive orders that have exacerbated our broken immigration system and have had a real impact on our community. I have heard from many who are rightfully concerned. Denver is committed to taking actions that will protect our people’s rights and keep our city safe, welcoming and open,” Hancock said.

I know that liberals don’t make any sense and never have to explain their delusions, but I would love if this mayor could explain how letting people piss and $#@! all over the city fixes the broken immigration system.

“This is about protecting the rights and livelihoods of our people and I will make every effort to take well-thought actions to protect all our people and their families – that will always include immigrants and refugees in Denver, Colorado,” Hancock finished.

This is what they call a progressive solution. Since illegal aliens are incapable of following the law, change the law so they they are no longer breaking it. I am assuming Denver will move to decriminalize drunk driving, rape, and murder since illegal aliens have a problem following those laws as well.

The next time you are in Denver, beg for enough money to get a hooker to jerk you off as you lay in the middle of a busy street $#@!ting and pissing all over the place. Don’t worry, this is not only legal but also encouraged.

Follow Brian Anderson on Twitter
    Coming soon to a metropolis near YOU!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Plastic-bag ban led to hep A health crisis?

https://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/...health-crisis/

By Marty Graham, Sept. 8, 2017

“The outbreak was completely predictable — it's why I left San Diego.”

“The plastic bag ban is the main reason for the hepatitis outbreak,” says the homeless man who writes the Homeless Survival Guide. “The hepatitis outbreak was completely predictable — it's why I left San Diego.”

Homeless people learned long ago that pooping in plastic-bag-lined containers meant you could wrap the session up and dispose of all the stuff without touching it, he said in a long email. So when it got harder to get the bags after the ban went into effect late last year, it became harder to find the bags and people who were able to keep things clean had to work a lot harder.

Plenty of people discounted the plastic-bag theory but San Diego County Public Health Officer Wilma Wooten was not one of them.

“Yes, absolutely, we know people use the bags for that,” she said. “We know people don’t have bathrooms and they can put bags in cans and buckets and maintain good hygiene. That’s why we put plastic bags in the hygiene kits we’re handing out. That’s what we expect people will use them for.”

The hygiene kits include wet wipes, hand sanitizer, bottled water, and plastic bags for poop and waste — tampons and menstrual pads can carry the virus, too. The county had handed out 2400 kits as of Thursday (September 7).

Hepatitis A is spread by contact with feces or blood of an infected person. It can be trace amounts and it can be months old, Wooten said. “This is a hardy virus. It thrives in cold temperatures and you have to heat it to 185 degrees to kill it,” she said. “It can live for months outside the body.”

That means that someone with infected hands who handled a door knob or a stair railing before you or who handled your food can leave behind enough to infect people long after they are gone. If you feed yourself or touch your nose or mouth with that hand, you may have completed the infection process.

In April, David Gibson was one of the participants who cleaned up a one-acre site in Grantville, behind the Fairmount Avenue Home Depot. Several dozen people had lived there, some for a few years. Police and San Diego River Foundation volunteers found a big bicycle chop shop with dozens of stolen and stripped bikes. They also found a nauseating stench, said Gibson, who is the executive director of the Regional Water Quality Control Board. Gibson doesn’t think it’s as simple as a lack of plastic bags.

“Given what I saw at the Grantville encampment and other smaller ones, I doubt very much that plastic bags would have made much difference,” he said. “I saw firsthand multiple buckets of waste, most likely fecal, at the Grantville site and no shortage of plastic bags. Moreover, at many sites fecal wastes can be found on the ground in the riverbed encampments as well as in and around parking lots with no shortage of bags then or now.”

At the outbreak’s core is the truth that homelessness is “not a healthy way to live for many reasons,” he added. “Not being able or willing to practice basic hygiene measures we take for granted in our homes and businesses is a key part of the public and environmental health issues that transcend something as simple as a ban on plastic bags.”

Amy Gonyea, the chief operating officer with the Alpha Project (which runs shelters and programs that include transitional and permanent housing for homeless people), said she’s been hearing it’s the lack of those once-plentiful bags that’s spreading the virus among homeless people.

“We have heard the same thing from our clients and our outreach team,” Gonyea said. “We’ve heard it on numerous occasions. Our staff hears it from our clients, and we think they know what they’re talking about.”

The ban was approved in June 2016 and officially took effect in November, about the time the first cases definitively tied to the outbreak showed up. So far, 15 people have died out of about 398 confirmed cases. The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have sent two staffers and offered resources to the county, as has the state Department of Public Health.

The CDC tests identified the genome of the virus, which is how they know all 398 cases are linked, Wooten said. The county usually sees a dozen hepatitis A cases a year, and 12 other cases that are not genetically similar to those 398 have also been diagnosed and reported, she said. “Those are our garden-variety cases, distinct from this outbreak.”

Detroit and (to a lesser degree) Santa Cruz are also in the midst of hepatitis A outbreaks, Wooten said. While 65 percent of those cases are tied to people who are homeless and/or drug users, 35 percent are not.

“Of the other 35 percent, 23 percent have contact with the high-risk population — for example, food handlers and people who work in the jail,” Wooten said. “The remaining 12 percent — 48 people — we have not been able to document how they came in contact with the virus.”

It isn’t just downtown — half the people who’ve contracted the virus are somewhere else. The second largest cluster of cases is in El Cajon, and there are others in Oceanside, National City, Santee, and the unincorporated county, Wooten said.

The best defense is getting vaccinated — which is free because of the epidemic. The vaccine used to cost about $100. If you’ve traveled to the third world, you’ve probably gotten the two injections a month apart. It’s good for life — no boosters needed. The county is giving away the vaccine at no cost, and it’s available at the Family Health Centers, the San Ysidro Health Center and Vista Community Clinic, and La Maestra’s City Heights and El Cajon clinics.

The county is also scheduling mass vaccination events, Wooten said. And wash your hands. You don’t have to use hot water — in fact you’ll take your skin right off if you use water hot enough to kill the virus. Just soap up well and take 20 seconds to work the lather around, then rinse thoroughly, the CDC says.

Yet more proof regimes - democratic least of all - have no business regulating karma. The colossal arrogance needed for passing the stupidest of laws (in the name of our Earth! lol) without even the slightest reflection on their consequences. No planning. No foresight. Never owning their mistakes...

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Yet more proof regimes - democratic least of all - have no business regulating karma. The colossal arrogance needed for passing the stupidest of laws (in the name of our Earth! lol) without even the slightest reflection on their consequences. No planning. No foresight. Never owning their mistakes...

No need to worry about any of this. We always have the upper hand. You see, life is journey and we learn as we go. Nobody is perfect. Why don't you go back to doing whatever it is you are good at and leave the governing to the adults?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    No need to worry about any of this. We always have the upper hand. You see, life is journey and we learn as we go. Nobody is perfect. Why don't you go back to doing whatever it is you are good at and leave the governing to the adults?
    Good point; let them wipe themselves out. I like it...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That is retarded.

Natural News would probably suggest something like hydrogen peroxide and tea tree oil.
    Hydrogen peroxide would probably work better than bleach for sure. Thieves blend essential oil would be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Unintended Consequences yet again.

Govt. plastic bag ban contributes to hepatitis outbreak.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...923-story.html

“The reason the outbreak has spread so rapidly is because homeless are living in more concentrated areas,” said Dr. Jeffrey Norris, the St. Vincent De Paul medical director who has been managing the charity’s response to the public health threat. “They often have to defecate in their tent, or next to their tent, and that exposes their neighbors on the street. Hygiene becomes incredibly difficulty.”

San Diego banned plastic grocery bags last year, taking away a manageable alternative to defecating outside a bathroom. County health workers are now handing out thousands of “hygiene kits” that include plastic bags.
    There still are plastic bags- they just cost a dime instead of being free. If you are on foodstamps you can still get a free bag for your groceries.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Looks like most here have never been to San Diego.

Overall it's a beautiful, clean city with some amazing things to enjoy, plus beaches and incredible weather. And if anybody's actually taking a dump on the streets (which I doubt), it's probably a bunch of drunken sailors- as it is a Navy port.
    This is silly Ender. So the County Department of Health is lying? There are no homeless in San Diego, or they are all going to their clean homes and maintaining proper hygiene? The homeless all have proper hygiene and toilets and washrooms? Wake up and step out of fantasy-land. Everything is not manicured lawns and roses. There is more to San Diego than the GasLamp and Coronado Island. Just because you choose not to see the problem, does not mean it does not exist. Its the age old mentality of "As long as I don't look at it, it does not exist."
    Sure San Diego has some amazing things to enjoy, as does almost any city. It's got great weather, and beaches. But like any city, there is more to it than the tourist and upscale locales. And transient homeless tend to migrate to warmer cities.

San Diego is ranked fourth in the nation for homeless : https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/c...tml/?a=viewall

Despite the most wishful Pollyanna thinking, the folks living below don't have toilets and washrooms.

Under Friar's Rd:

East Village:

HuffPo
    http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/topic...ies-san-diego/
    Voice of San Diego
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    No silly you have to douse yourself with it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It looks as if SD could make good use of a blue-ribbon, fact-finding, cultural exchange commission to bring in consultants from places like Zimbabwe and Bangladesh to help our society harmonize our culture to their's.

Their culture being the new world culture.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 10-16-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    This is silly Ender. So the County Department of Health is lying? There are no homeless in San Diego, or they are all going to their clean homes and maintaining proper hygiene? The homeless all have proper hygiene and toilets and washrooms? Wake up and step out of fantasy-land. Everything is not manicured lawns and roses. There is more to San Diego than the GasLamp and Coronado Island. Just because you choose not to see the problem, does not mean it does not exist. Its the age old mentality of "As long as I don't look at it, it does not exist."
    Sure San Diego has some amazing things to enjoy, as does almost any city. It's got great weather, and beaches. But like any city, there is more to it than the tourist and upscale locales. And transient homeless tend to migrate to warmer cities.

San Diego is ranked fourth in the nation for homeless : https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/c...tml/?a=viewall

Despite the most wishful Pollyanna thinking, the folks living below don't have toilets and washrooms.

Under Friar's Rd:

East Village:

HuffPo
    http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/topic...ies-san-diego/
    Voice of San Diego
    I've lived in San Diego and I've worked with a lot of the homeless- my experience is that, overall, they are not the dirty mofos most would like to imagine.

And, I'm sure there are many homeless there because of the weather.
    There is no spoon.

I've lived in San Diego and I've worked with a lot of the homeless- my experience is that, overall, they are not the dirty mofos most would like to imagine.

It is certainly easier to be homeless in San Diego than in Philly or Minneapolis. It is also home to a large population of military veterans and veterans are sometimes a large portion of homeless (11% nationwide according to some estimates). It is also the 8th largest city in the US.

The proof of their dirtiness is in the epidemic of a normally easily contained infectious disease amongst their ranks.

Self-evident facts are self-evident.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Interesting... Ive seen what I believe to be human sh!t on the sidewalk and streets on more than one occasion in San Francisco.
    There is a human poop map for San Francisco: http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/#
    This is the crap shoot for January 2015 (human poop, not dog):
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I used to live in San Diego too, and it was always a beautiful, clean city. I was just there recently, at the train station in downtown San Diego on my way to the airport, and I didn't notice any homeless people. So I'm not sure what part of town they live in.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    There is a human poop map for San Francisco: http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/#
    This is the crap shoot for January 2015 (human poop, not dog):
    My gosh... a poop map!? Unbelievable...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    As I have said in other threads, there have been multiple mass exodus' from California to other States over the past 30 years (aka "white flight"). There is one going on right now. It usually coincides with peak housing prices and traffic. Colorado is a popular destination.

The political leaning of the fleeing persons generally match the population of California as a whole, thus more are bleeding heart leftists and progressives. Analogous to the homeless people, they will politically defecate until a place becomes unlivable to them, and then they will move on to destroy a new area.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast