Thread: Elliott Abrams To State Dept: You Can't Be Serious!

Elliott Abrams To State Dept: You Can't Be Serious!

Rumors are flying that today President Trump will name arch-neocon interventionist Elliott Abrams as Deputy Secretary of State. Will the neocons grab full control despite Trump's vows to the contrary?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Will the neocons grab full control despite Trump's vows to the contrary?
    What vows to the contrary?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What vows to the contrary?
    I copy and pasted that Ron Paul Liberty Report show description.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...peech-n2205381
    "Our current strategy of nation building and regime change have been a total disaster...It's time to chart a new course," he continued. "When I become President, the era of nation building will be brought to a swift close."
    I can assume it takes surrounding one's self with neocons and allowing them free reign, to do the opposite of what Trump said he was going to do.

I know what a duck looks like.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Let's wait and se... uh, yep, it's a duck.

Ron Paul

Thank you for posting this.

-Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulInstitute View Post

-Daniel
    Thank you for all the fine reports! Yourself and Dr. Paul are nailing it daily.

Everyone's fine work at the RPI and getting the Ron Paul Liberty Report out is greatly appreciated.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post

Rumors are flying that today President Trump will name arch-neocon interventionist Elliott Abrams as Deputy Secretary of State. Will the neocons grab full control despite Trump's vows to the contrary?

Good point right at the start: if Abrams is Deputy, that makes him first in line and most likely to replace Tillerson and become SOS.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trumps natural and best allies in his war on Iran and Islam are the neocons.
    Last edited by robert68; 02-07-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    Trumps natural allies in his war on Iran and Islam are the neocons.
    The neocons certainly didn't think so during the elections. But yeah, anyone who who has a collectivist opinion or understanding of Muslims, with no concept of the differences between Iranians and Salafists, can be useful to (or used by) the neocons.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yeah, that ain't a bit good.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The neocons certainly didn't think so during the elections. But yeah, anyone who who has a collectivist opinion or understanding of Muslims, with no concept of the differences between Iranians and Salafists, can be useful to (or used by) the neocons.
    They’re main concern, AIR, was him being cozy with Putin. But Putin won’t support him against Iran, a priority of his and his psycho NSA Michael Flynn. He knows that now and his UN ambassador has since been very critical of the “aggressive actions of Russia” in the Eastern Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulInstitute View Post

-Daniel
    Daniel!!!

Whats up brother!

Give our love to Dr. Paul.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."