Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: COVID is a Schism, A Religious Fracture

COVID is a Schism, A Religious Fracture

Since very very few people actually have the necessary equipment to visually and directly observe the virus, the rest of us are mostly left with a choice of one of two outcomes.

1. Believe the virus is real
    2. Believe the virus is NOT real

Those are pretty much the ONLY TWO CHOICES. Believe or dont believe.

We must understand the DIFFERENCE between BELIEF and KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge would be to have made a direct and fully understood Observation. Belief is to rely on the person that supposedly made the observation. It also implies that those making the observations would not benefit in some way by convincing people to give up further Rights and Property.

Most of you here are here because you do NOT blindly believe everything they tell you. You know better. You have learned your lessons. Sure there is the occasional mistake, but there is far far more malicious intent. And you have concluded the same as I that it is Obedience is in direct conflict to your best interest.

The concept of the virus being real and not being real is based on belief, a belief held so strongly that people are willing to react VIOLENTLY to any challenges to that Belief System.

COVID HAS BECOME A RELIGION.

Does it exist? Im a True Believer! or... I am a COVID Denier.

This is the Assigned Political Identity. They understand full damn good and well how people will react. Believe or not believe. That is the TRAP. By creating BOTH, they control BOTH sides of the narrative. This is intended to further divide and conquer the people. This "Faith" that there is a real virus is so strong that it is dividing families and spouses and brothers. THAT is the REAL INTENT.

It is ONLY gonna get worse. As soon as they role out with the first wave of vaccines, people will start dying EN MASSE. They will, as they always do, LIE BY EXCLUSION and say they were ALL killed by the VIRUS and NOT THE VACCINE. The Schism; this RELIGIOUS FRACTURING will cause further division between all people. Those that believe will be AFRAID of those that do not believe, and both sides will end up attacking each other. Again, VIOLENCE IS THE PLAN.

Once the people start dying, THEN they have an excuse to FORCE the vaccine on EVERYONE even though its gonna be the VACCINE that is killing people. The division may become so great that people choose to stop going to work PERIOD. Then the ECONOMY FULLY COLLAPSES with NO ONE WORKING. Those left that may want to work will BE PROHIBITED DUE TO COVID DEATHS. Full scale economic collapse.

WORLD WIDE.

THEN, its gonna get REALLY bad. They will have a heavily divided very sick population basically at war with itself. Martial Law WILL be implemented. Vaccines will be MANDATED. Vaccine Refusers will be QUARANTINED. We will end up with INTERNMENT CAMPS. If you refuse a vaccine, and DO NOT BELIEVE THE GOVT, you WILL BE PUT IN AN INTERNMENT CAMP TO DIE. Only those that are left will be those too stupid and too brainwashed to worship the NEW GOD, the GOVT that "saved" a handful of "True Believers" from the totally real virus. Loss of life resulting from this could be as high as 95% of the population. Keep in mind that during the 20th century, more people were murdered by their own governments THAN ALL OTHER FORMS OF DEATH COMBINED. As long as it isnt a soldier or a person giving an order to murder civilians, the hands of government are clean of the blood they are shedding. Is it really? Most definitely not, but the True Believers will absolve govt of all their sins.

Truth be damned while a NEW GOD IS BORN: GOVERNMENT.

Like I said: SCHISM of the Faithful vs Faithless.

For far too many tl;dr...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Since very very few people actually have the necessary equipment to visually and directly observe the virus, the rest of us are mostly left with a choice of one of two outcomes.

We must understand the DIFFERENCE between BELIEF and KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge would be to have made a direct and fully understood Observation. Belief is to rely on the person that supposedly made the observation. It also implies that those making the observations would not benefit in some way by convincing people to give up further Rights and Property.

Most of you here are here because you do NOT blindly believe everything they tell you. You know better. You have learned your lessons. Sure there is the occasional mistake, but there is far far more malicious intent. And you have concluded the same as I that it is Obedience is in direct conflict to your best interest.

The concept of the virus being real and not being real is based on belief, a belief held so strongly that people are willing to react VIOLENTLY to any challenges to that Belief System.

This is the Assigned Political Identity. They understand full damn good and well how people will react. Believe or not believe. That is the TRAP. By creating BOTH, they control BOTH sides of the narrative. This is intended to further divide and conquer the people. This "Faith" that there is a real virus is so strong that it is dividing families and spouses and brothers. THAT is the REAL INTENT.

It is ONLY gonna get worse. As soon as they role out with the first wave of vaccines, people will start dying EN MASSE. They will, as they always do, LIE BY EXCLUSION and say they were ALL killed by the VIRUS and NOT THE VACCINE. The Schism; this RELIGIOUS FRACTURING will cause further division between all people. Those that believe will be AFRAID of those that do not believe, and both sides will end up attacking each other. Again, VIOLENCE IS THE PLAN.

Once the people start dying, THEN they have an excuse to FORCE the vaccine on EVERYONE even though its gonna be the VACCINE that is killing people. The division may become so great that people choose to stop going to work PERIOD. Then the ECONOMY FULLY COLLAPSES with NO ONE WORKING. Those left that may want to work will BE PROHIBITED DUE TO COVID DEATHS. Full scale economic collapse.

WORLD WIDE.

THEN, its gonna get REALLY bad. They will have a heavily divided very sick population basically at war with itself. Martial Law WILL be implemented. Vaccines will be MANDATED. Vaccine Refusers will be QUARANTINED. We will end up with INTERNMENT CAMPS. If you refuse a vaccine, and DO NOT BELIEVE THE GOVT, you WILL BE PUT IN AN INTERNMENT CAMP TO DIE. Only those that are left will be those too stupid and too brainwashed to worship the NEW GOD, the GOVT that "saved" a handful of "True Believers" from the totally real virus. Loss of life resulting from this could be as high as 95% of the population. Keep in mind that during the 20th century, more people were murdered by their own governments THAN ALL OTHER FORMS OF DEATH COMBINED. As long as it isnt a soldier or a person giving an order to murder civilians, the hands of government are clean of the blood they are shedding. Is it really? Most definitely not, but the True Believers will absolve govt of all their sins.

Just so you know the virus has never been isolated.

It was designed as a gargantuan hoax to remove president Trump from office.
    Sad

I believe the Cold is a Corona Virus..and therefore a corona virus is a cold..

at 63 years,,and having at least one cold a year sometimes two.

It is very likely I have survived Covid a hundred times already..

and the world around me is dying of Paper Cuts and Slivers.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I believe COVID-19 is real. I personally believe it was intentionally released by China and/or the "Deep State" as a means to take down Trump and the U.S.A.

I believe our response to "combat" this virus is the big sham and where I draw the line now. And I say that as someone who was on board with masks and all that jazz back in April/May. As I kept my mind open to the entire situation and allowed myself to read and absorb other data and takes on the whole thing, I completely 180'd and realized I was duped.

I accepted that and have moved on. Now, I'm trying to chip away at the walls my friends and family have put up after succumbing to the same psychosis.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I believe the Cold is a Corona Virus..and therefore a corona virus is a cold..

at 63 years,,and having at least one cold a year sometimes two.

It is very likely I have survived Covid a hundred times already..

and the world around me is dying of Paper Cuts and Slivers.
    Since covid19 has NEVER been isolated we do not know if it has a coronavirus component.

But if it does have a coronavirus component then you are right because it has been knpwn since , at least 1965, that they cause mild upper respiratory infections in the US from January until April 30th.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Since covid19 has NEVER been isolated we do not know if it has a coronavirus component.

But if it does have a coronavirus component then you are right because it has been knpwn since , at least 1965, that they cause mild upper respiratory infections in the US from January until April 30th.

It has been described and defined as a Corona Virus..

"Covid 19" is the name made up for Political Promotion. (with a massive dose of Disinformation)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

"Covid 19" is the name made up for Political Promotion. (with a massive dose of Disinformation)
    And there has never been a Vaccine for the Cold. It mutates..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I know, but I don't trust the CDC and NIHID as far as I can spit.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know, but I don't trust the CDC and NIHID as far as I can spit.

I don't Phucking worry about a Cold..

it is extremely low in my personal Threat Assessments. somewhere below getting a sliver in my hand.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Just so you know the virus has never been isolated.

It was designed as a gargantuan hoax to remove president Trump from office.
    Sad
    Yup, Chinese authorities welding doors shut on apartment buildings. Australians having their babies taken from them in delivery rooms. Germany and a host of other countries telling their citizens vacs will be mandatory. All of this is to remove Trump from office.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I believe COVID-19 is real. I personally believe it was intentionally released by China and/or the "Deep State" as a means to take down Trump and the U.S.A.

I believe our response to "combat" this virus is the big sham and where I draw the line now. And I say that as someone who was on board with masks and all that jazz back in April/May. As I kept my mind open to the entire situation and allowed myself to read and absorb other data and takes on the whole thing, I completely 180'd and realized I was duped.

I accepted that and have moved on. Now, I'm trying to chip away at the walls my friends and family have put up after succumbing to the same psychosis.
    Can you show me the research paper that shows where they've isolated the virus? Also, if this is all about America's election, why is the mania world wide? Why are they taking aim at the worlds systems? All to take down Trump? The same Trump who authorized the FEMA takeover of our country? The Trump that authorized Operation Warp Speed? (which by the way, the commanding general in charge of WS has said flat out all Americans will be vaxxed in 24 hrs)

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Yup, Chinese authorities welding doors shut on apartment buildings. Australians having their babies taken from them in delivery rooms. Germany and a host of other countries telling their citizens vacs will be mandatory. All of this is to remove Trump from office.
    If you were to read the Libertarian Manifesto (Rothbard -1973) you would find out that in the past 2020 years the State has used all kinds of pretexts to murder, injure and terrorize its citizens.

I can only speak about the US where the evidence shows that covid19 is a gargantuan hoax.

BTW, in Germany the government commissioned the best medical universities to research covid19 in order to convince the "rightwingers" that the tyrannical rules are necessary.

When the Universities presented their conclusion that covid19 was a hoax the German state attempted to suppress and censor the report.

Politics over science.

What can I say?

And so it goes.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Very well written OP. That's why I felt motivated to add some pieces to the puzzle based on my researches and personal health experiences over past several years.

Here's my understanding regarding true cause of covid:

1. Covid is a real thing. Some people are getting sick and dying from a new/unknown cause. Though relatively few for now thankfully. I realize some here will not accept this. I did not either for some time.

2. Covid is caused by mitochondrial dysfunction due to the introduction of 5G in the cities and also 5G in space via Starlink, which became operational Nov 11, 2019 and is a global satellite system operating directly inside the ionosphere. Starlink is launching 60 satellites per month, but launched 120 in October. This explains why people can get it in rural areas and in cities/countries without 5g.

This is important: Starlink is the missing link. Without it, covid would be isolated to certain cities and countries with 5G. Check for yourself the Starlink page on wikipedia which has all the launches listed, and compare that with what you know about Covid's timeline.

3. Anyone doubting (2) should immediately order and read the book "The Invisible Rainbow: A history of electricity and life" which explains in great detail the long history of epidemics tied to introductions of new electrical technologies as well as the exact mechanism of disease and how EMFs are destroying our environment. You can also google "Arthur Firstenberg Starlink". I believe this to be the most important book of this era. (Buy a copy before it gets banned)

4. The majority of reported cases are misdiagnosed due to faulty test and reporting incentives, fear and hype. ie, it is overblown out of all proportion.

5. People worldwide have been miseducated regarding the true nature of health and disease. For that, one needs to read about "Bechamp vs Pasteur" and "pleomorphism" and realize that we chose the wrong path forward in the 19th century. As a result, people are easily misled by so-called scientists and doctors who are themselves mis-educated and misguided. In short, germ theory, if not entirely wrong, is at least very misguided and missing the point.

6. For anyone that truly understands the above, all the covid "precautions" are silly to the point of ludicrous. medieval really. A mask will not protect against radiation. Contact tracing will not help when the environment all around us is poisoned. Lockdowns are pointless except as a means of control. A vaccine will not provide any protection, and will probably do harm.

7. For now at least, healthy people are not very susceptible to covid. Presently there are somewhere around 1000 Starlink satellites in orbit. The goal is 40,000 plus in coming years. Additionally at least 2 other companies are working to put similar constellations in orbit. This will likely be very taxing to even young healthy persons. It really should be stopped. Barring that, one must try to protect oneself as best one can.

8. The Budwig Protocol is very good at getting oxygen to cells. This is why it has been used as a cancer treatment for 60+ years. It is very inexpensive and simple to make at home with just two ingredients from a supermarket. google it for recipe/instructions.

9. Grounding draws EMF radiation away from the body and into the earth. Consider purchasing grounding sheets, as sleep is when we regenerate.

10. If possible, move to the country, preferably to a house with a metal roof to block 5G EMF from space. If you choose to go off-grid, do NOT use an inverter as it WILL damage your health. Use a straight DC system, or constant hydro power if possible.

11. It is possible that people/plants/life can adapt to worldwide 5G environment. It is also possible this could become the largest environmental and human disaster in history. Or anywhere in between. Or that humanity smartens up. Time will tell.

As for the rest of the dystopia described by OP, it is very troubling and could come true. Especially because of the rampant miseducation such that almost no one understands the true cause and instead blindly place their faith in others, all the while claiming "science!"

The next few weeks are a critical time for the USA and for the world. If this election fraud is allowed to stand, there may never be another legitimate election in our lifetimes.
    Last edited by danda; 12-02-2020 at 12:08 AM.

And there has never been a Vaccine for the Cold. It mutates..
    Ten bucks still says they will shove a BUNCH OF VACCINES on everyone.

Yet...

China is now REOPENED. NO VACCINES AND NO MASKS. And they are thriving.

Cui Bono. Who benefits?

Big Pharma? Well, Big Pharma owns the MSM. Thus, take your mask off on airplanes, but, we must shut down YOUR restaurant and Quik Mart because that is where the virus is spread. Wait, who owns Big Pharma? Probably Chinese companies. Chinese companies that pretty much own the Demoncratic Party and the MSM and Big Pharma.

BUYOUT by China. China benefits. Follow the money.

Who else?

Soros. He profits every time a COUNTRY falls.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    Very well written OP. That's why I felt motivated to add some pieces to the puzzle based on my researches and personal health experiences over past several years.

Here's my understanding regarding true cause of covid:

1. Covid is a real thing. Some people are getting sick and dying from a new/unknown cause. Though relatively few for now thankfully. I realize some here will not accept this. I did not either for some time.

2. Covid is caused by mitochondrial dysfunction due to the introduction of 5G in the cities and also 5G in space via Starlink, which became operational Nov 11, 2019 and is a global satellite system operating directly inside the ionosphere. Starlink is launching 60 satellites per month, but launched 120 in October. This explains why people can get it in rural areas and in cities/countries without 5g.

This is important: Starlink is the missing link. Without it, covid would be isolated to certain cities and countries with 5G. Check for yourself the Starlink page on wikipedia which has all the launches listed, and compare that with what you know about Covid's timeline.

3. Anyone doubting (2) should immediately order and read the book "The Invisible Rainbow: A history of electricity and life" which explains in great detail the long history of epidemics tied to introductions of new electrical technologies as well as the exact mechanism of disease and how EMFs are destroying our environment. You can also google "Arthur Firstenberg Starlink". I believe this to be the most important book of this era. (Buy a copy before it gets banned)

4. The majority of reported cases are misdiagnosed due to faulty test and reporting incentives, fear and hype. ie, it is overblown out of all proportion.

5. People worldwide have been miseducated regarding the true nature of health and disease. For that, one needs to read about "Bechamp vs Pasteur" and "pleomorphism" and realize that we chose the wrong path forward in the 19th century. As a result, people are easily misled by so-called scientists and doctors who are themselves mis-educated and misguided. In short, germ theory, if not entirely wrong, is at least very misguided and missing the point.

6. For anyone that truly understands the above, all the covid "precautions" are silly to the point of ludicrous. medieval really. A mask will not protect against radiation. Contact tracing will not help when the environment all around us is poisoned. Lockdowns are pointless except as a means of control. A vaccine will not provide any protection, and will probably do harm.

7. For now at least, healthy people are not very susceptible to covid. Presently there are somewhere around 1000 Starlink satellites in orbit. The goal is 40,000 plus in coming years. Additionally at least 2 other companies are working to put similar constellations in orbit. This will likely be very taxing to even young healthy persons. It really should be stopped. Barring that, one must try to protect oneself as best one can.

8. The Budwig Protocol is very good at getting oxygen to cells. This is why it has been used as a cancer treatment for 60+ years. It is very inexpensive and simple to make at home with just two ingredients from a supermarket. google it for recipe/instructions.

9. Grounding draws EMF radiation away from the body and into the earth. Consider purchasing grounding sheets, as sleep is when we regenerate.

10. If possible, move to the country, preferably to a house with a metal roof to block 5G EMF from space. If you choose to go off-grid, do NOT use an inverter as it WILL damage your health. Use a straight DC system, or constant hydro power if possible.

11. It is possible that people/plants/life can adapt to worldwide 5G environment. It is also possible this could become the largest environmental and human disaster in history. Or anywhere in between. Or that humanity smartens up. Time will tell.

As for the rest of the dystopia described by OP, it is very troubling and could come true. Especially because of the rampant miseducation such that almost no one understands the true cause and instead blindly place their faith in others, all the while claiming "science!"

The next few weeks are a critical time for the USA and for the world. If this election fraud is allowed to stand, there may never be another legitimate election in our lifetimes.
    Be that as it may , no scientist has isolated the virus , no isolation means no viral fragments to create tests . No viral fragments to create tests means deaths and new cases are pure unadulterated b u l l s h I t .

I can only speak about the US where the evidence shows that covid19 is a gargantuan hoax.

It's a hoax worldwide, but that's not stopping from countries all over the globe running the same playbook on their peoples at the same time. What does the Chinese gov killing their own citizens, or any country killing their own citizens, have to do with the American election? Seriously you can't be truthful in this belief?
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For the record I believe as Danda above does. Covid is not a virus, it's radiation poisoning from EMR combined with Immune Enhancement Syndrome in those that take yearly flu shots.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

Let me provide my personal opinion on the matter.

I don't think the it's either "a complete hoax" or "we have to follow everything these nut jobs come up with" is a fair binary option. That's what the media are trying to push. It's the same "with us or against us" logic fallacy that's always played out.

The best scams always have a decent amount of truth. Coronaviruses are apparently decently common and the guess is that something like 1/4 of cases where people think they have the flu are actually some form of coronavirus.

Since I think almost all of the SARS-2 tests are (being gentle) deeply flawed, I'm not going to do any of them. That being said, I was in Vietnam this time last year. We took a fast ferry where most of the others were very sea sick and the thing was a petri dish. About six days later I became more sick than I ever have. I was so tired I slept for about 48 hours straight with the exception of restroom breaks. At this time, SARS-2 was just beginning to get some media attention.

In the spring of this year a family friend was more sick than they ever have before. He was hospitalized and diagnosed with SARS-2. They ended up putting him on a ventilator. He ended up waking up from the induced coma and pulled it out of his throat. Probably saved his life.

So in my view, there's probably something real going around. There is most years. There was swine flu under Obama. If we used the same method of counting then as we do now, that was easily worse.

That being said, the reaction has been manipulated. Looking back at the fall of last year, it was very appearent the globalist financial system was collapsing. Anyone watching witnessed the massive bank bailouts through the REPO market. The big globalist corporations were failing. This is where I get annoyed at the socialists who say "See, capitalism fails" where in reality it was working fine. The market was trying to purge these toxic corporations through insolvency. The only system that does work.

Of course the governments and central banks had to get involved. The insolvency in the REPO market was already getting more attention than they were comfortable with. Then came the "covid-19" narrative. All of a sudden, all this financial burden of the globalists failing could be transferred to the proletariat with zero people questioning it.

You do not need alternative theory's to be able to question the official narrative. You just need to objectively look at the data they are providing you. It breaks down quickly. No elevated deaths. Only six percent of cases have no comorbidities. Murder victims, people falling off roofs, suicides, terminal cancer patients are all used in the official death toll.

Even the name, "covid-19" and "novel coronavirus". There's nothing "novel" about it. It's been known to be related to the first SARS early on. There is no one known to have had the first SARS that has had the second. No alternative theory required. Just take the data they are giving you at face value and you see the massive overreaction. It's one of the things Dr. Paul does that I love. Just use their narrative. You don't have to come up with your own. Just point out the holes in theirs. When you come up with your own alternative narrative, it becomes your responsibility to back it up with facts. That's something very difficult for one person to do.

It's a hoax worldwide, but that's not stopping from countries all over the globe running the same playbook on their peoples at the same time. What does the Chinese gov killing their own citizens, or any country killing their own citizens, have to do with the American election? Seriously you can't be truthful in this belief?
    You are using the strawman argument.

Identify the post wherein I argued that " the Chinese gov killing their own citizens, or any country killing their own citizens, is related to the American election?

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Let me provide my personal opinion on the matter.

I don't think the it's either "a complete hoax" or "we have to follow everything these nut jobs come up with" is a fair binary option. That's what the media are trying to push. It's the same "with us or against us" logic fallacy that's always played out.

The best scams always have a decent amount of truth. Coronaviruses are apparently decently common and the guess is that something like 1/4 of cases where people think they have the flu are actually some form of coronavirus.

Since I think almost all of the SARS-2 tests are (being gentle) deeply flawed, I'm not going to do any of them. That being said, I was in Vietnam this time last year. We took a fast ferry where most of the others were very sea sick and the thing was a petri dish. About six days later I became more sick than I ever have. I was so tired I slept for about 48 hours straight with the exception of restroom breaks. At this time, SARS-2 was just beginning to get some media attention.

In the spring of this year a family friend was more sick than they ever have before. He was hospitalized and diagnosed with SARS-2. They ended up putting him on a ventilator. He ended up waking up from the induced coma and pulled it out of his throat. Probably saved his life.

So in my view, there's probably something real going around. There is most years. There was swine flu under Obama. If we used the same method of counting then as we do now, that was easily worse.

That being said, the reaction has been manipulated. Looking back at the fall of last year, it was very appearent the globalist financial system was collapsing. Anyone watching witnessed the massive bank bailouts through the REPO market. The big globalist corporations were failing. This is where I get annoyed at the socialists who say "See, capitalism fails" where in reality it was working fine. The market was trying to purge these toxic corporations through insolvency. The only system that does work.

Of course the governments and central banks had to get involved. The insolvency in the REPO market was already getting more attention than they were comfortable with. Then came the "covid-19" narrative. All of a sudden, all this financial burden of the globalists failing could be transferred to the proletariat with zero people questioning it.

You do not need alternative theory's to be able to question the official narrative. You just need to objectively look at the data they are providing you. It breaks down quickly. No elevated deaths. Only six percent of cases have no comorbidities. Murder victims, people falling off roofs, suicides, terminal cancer patients are all used in the official death toll.

Even the name, "covid-19" and "novel coronavirus". There's nothing "novel" about it. It's been known to be related to the first SARS early on. There is no one known to have had the first SARS that has had the second. No alternative theory required. Just take the data they are giving you at face value and you see the massive overreaction. It's one of the things Dr. Paul does that I love. Just use their narrative. You don't have to come up with your own. Just point out the holes in theirs. When you come up with your own alternative narrative, it becomes your responsibility to back it up with facts. That's something very difficult for one person to do.
    Listen to the medical whistleblowers

NO OBJECTIVE DATA IS BEING PROVIDED

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

You are using the strawman argument.

Identify the post wherein I argued that " the Chinese gov killing their own citizens, or any country killing their own citizens, is related to the American election?

I never said you did. I was asking you a question, how can you say it's all about the american election, when the phenomenon is worldwide? So in actuality you are the one using a strawman here.

Be that as it may , no scientist has isolated the virus , no isolation means no viral fragments to create tests . No viral fragments to create tests means deaths and new cases are pure unadulterated b u l l s h I t .
    Indeed. Koch's postulates, etc.

We need to challenge the very idea that "viruses" cause disease. We need to challenge "Germ Theory", which was popularized by the incompetent plagiarist and sycophant Pasteur. Perhaps what we call viruses are just dna fragments left over after cells die due to a toxic environment. Likewise bacteria are part of the cleanup crew, not the instigators. Blaming viruses and bacteria for disease is like blaming burn victims and firefighters for a fire. This is why I suggested people read up on Bechamp vs Pasteur. That's the beginning. And there are more researchers since then: Bernard, Rife, Naessons, and others.

"The microbe is nothing. The terrain is everything."

This document expresses it better than I can in a few words:
    http://www.medicinacomplementar.com....ar/mb-0464.pdf

EMFs and chemicals are polluting our external and internal terrain.

Here's a chapter by chapter overview of the Invisible Rainbow book:
    https://www.5gexposed.com/wp-content...and-Life-3.pdf
    Last edited by danda; 12-02-2020 at 01:10 PM.

I never said you did. I was asking you a question, how can you say it's all about the american election, when the phenomenon is worldwide? So in actuality you are the one using a strawman here.
    I have no idea whether the "phenomenon" is worldwide.

I have no idea whether the Australians, the Germans, et al, are terrorizing their citizens using covid19 as a pretext .

Wouldn't surprise me in the least , read the Libertarian Manifesto.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

WORLD WIDE.

The SARS-Cov-2 Virus Was Never Proved to Exist

If you can’t prove a virus exists, how do you create a test to detect it? How can you claim the test reveals that people are infected with the virus?
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ten bucks still says they will shove a BUNCH OF VACCINES on everyone.
    The purpose of this "Dark Winter" Psyop is to push a vaccine that no one wants or needs,, but has been in planning for years.

https://id2020.org/

a Vaccine with Bio-metric ID built in.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I have no idea whether the "phenomenon" is worldwide.

I have no idea whether the Australians, the Germans, et al, are terrorizing their citizens using covid19 as a pretext .

Wouldn't surprise me in the least , read the Libertarian Manifesto.

If you are unaware of what is going on in the world outside the US's borders, that ignorance is completely on you.

Listen to the medical whistleblowers

NO OBJECTIVE DATA IS BEING PROVIDED

I'm not at all disputing that. What I am saying is that their data, even taken at face value, doesn't match the hysteria propagated from that data. Since their data and "facts" by themselves fail to justify the reaction. I could get numbers from the CDC or CNN exclusively and still not be able to justify the narrative of the grotesque hyper reaction.

If I make the claim that the data provided is just plain wrong (and it very likely is) I then have to justify that with my own data. Something you, me or any other single person can't do. Using the numbers they provide is way easier to quantify, especially since even their numbers don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I'm not at all disputing that. What I am saying is that their data, even taken at face value, doesn't match the hysteria propagated from that data. Since their data and "facts" by themselves fail to justify the reaction. I could get numbers from the CDC or CNN exclusively and still not be able to justify the narrative of the grotesque hyper reaction.

If I make the claim that the data provided is just plain wrong (and it very likely is) I then have to justify that with my own data. Something you, me or any other single person can't do. Using the numbers they provide is way easier to quantify, especially since even their numbers don't work.
    The problem is that

1) even the liberal media agree that they are lying like a rug

2) they are using their data to restrain our Liberty which will get worse if Biden gets elected

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

If you are unaware of what is going on in the world outside the US's borders, that ignorance is completely on you.
    To be aware of their propaganda is NOT the same

as to be aware of the medical facts

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Those aren't the only choices. I believe the virus is real. I just think it's not that serious or deadly and this is all overblown.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast