Thread: DNC's Plan To Replace Our Police With NATO Contractors -

Exclamation DNC's Plan To Replace Our Police With NATO Contractors -

George Webb has been getting pretty deep lately thought you might want to know what he is bringing to the table. There are some pretty interesting comments posted under the video at youtube.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Video unavailable. This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Video unavailable. This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated
    Dam it man read the title then...

Did it really get banned that fast?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

George Webb has been scrubbed from JewTube.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

His website is still up.

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

BUT DANKE, YOUTUBE IS A PRIVATE CORPORATION THAT CAN DO WHAT IT WANTS, EVEN IF IT UNDERMINES OUR COUNTRY

It appears my YouTube account over 4,000 videos has been terminated. My last video was about NATO police replacing major city police. CNN flying monkeys have been attacking my account for months. This is a three year feud with CNN and their fake newsman, Donie O'Sullivan.
    46 minutes ago
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Did it really get banned that fast?
    Yep in had been up for under an hour before I posted it.

It appears my YouTube account over 4,000 videos has been terminated. My last video was about NATO police replacing major city police. CNN flying monkeys have been attacking my account for months. This is a three year feud with CNN and their fake newsman, Donie O'Sullivan.
    46 minutes ago
    @Warrior_of_Freedom Where did you find that quote? Would you mind posting the link?

I think this sounds like some pretty serious stuff Ladies and Gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    @Warrior_of_Freedom Where did you find that quote? Would you mind posting the link?
    It's his twitter, literally just googled his name

- Edward R. Murrow

Interesting. I just posted a comment about something like this. I'm glad people are looking into this. The left is clever.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Interesting. I just posted a comment about something like this. I'm glad people are looking into this. The left is clever.
    I always thought that they would want to replace the police with UN contractors. Interesting how this video was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I always thought that they would want to replace the police with UN contractors. Interesting how this video was removed.
    I think infowars was talking about it years ago

- Edward R. Murrow

This is something some said to me regarding this issue
    It has already happened in some cases, which is why the Floyd family had to go to the UN over their case against Chauvin (sp). Some states, including MN, CO and others had already agreed and had been using the UN to manage/staff their PDs.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    This is something some said to me regarding this issue
    Do they know that UN peacekeepers raped African boys several years ago? the UN basically covered it up.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Always a dead giveaway to me that someone is onto something.

Tucker is on this too. Around 8:00 in.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    I think I found it, is this it?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0HJ1wclThvTn/
    No that's different. Published April 15 2020.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Tucker is on this too. Around 8:00 in.
    WOW, great video.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

NATO, eh?... sounds unamerican.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

This vid is labeled the same as the deleted video but it's not very specific about NATO and PDs.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/02pM0bOHELod/
    Last edited by devil21; 06-21-2020 at 10:30 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.