Thread: #babygate is trending

#babygate is trending

Trump has long been the one to do nicknames that stick. It appears he has some competition...

The #bunkerboy now has a #babygate

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/bab...-new-nickname/
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So twitter is ok with rioters and looters damaging private propriety?

Hilarious new nickname? The left have the worst sense of humor. Bunkerboy isn't funny either. The last decent joke I read was Orange is full of "Pulp fiction" lol
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Orange man bad has been the best so far.

wait
    im not a BIG fan but we DO still guard the president aginst threats right?

oh

only when its their boy
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Trump can come up with way better nicknames. Think back to the 2016 election and the nicknames he came up with when it came to Clinton,Cruz, and Rubio.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Trump can come up with way better nicknames. Think back to the 2016 election and the nicknames he came up with when it came to Clinton,Cruz, and Rubio.
    There's actually a wiki page for this.. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    There's actually a wiki page for this.. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_Donald_Trump
    LOL I didn't think there would be a wiki page for this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know you have TDS if you're following and re-posting twitter leftist (bottom of the barrel) content.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    You know you have TDS if you're following and re-posting twitter leftist (bottom of the barrel) content.
    If it requires TDS to have a laugh at Trump's brief inspection of the bunker... oh well, he's asked for the humiliation this is doing to his narcissism.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

A blatant attempt to distract and diminish #ObamaGate.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ine-and-Sinker
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Cops killing people without reprisal is damage to private property of the person. How many buildings can you burn down before you outweigh one human?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Thomas Paine addressed this, good food for thought like many of the founder writings. (I know, some average business owner may not have plundered anything, it's not a perfect quote)

"When the rich plunder the poor of his rights, it becomes an example for the poor to plunder the rich of his property, for the rights of the one are as much property to him as wealth is property to the other, and the little all is as dear as the much.

"It is only by setting out on just principles that men are trained to be just to each other; and it will always be found, that when the rich protect the rights of the poor, the poor will protect the property of the rich. But the guarantee, to be effectual, must be parliamentarily reciprocal."

Conservatives conserve . They save , build things .Liberals destroy things , they work for satan . Everyone knows this.