Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: [Edit: False] Video of US teens taunting Native American draws fire

Wašícu is the Lakota and Dakota word for people of European descent. It expresses the indigenous population's perception of the non-natives' relationship with the land and the indigenous population. Typically it refers to white people but does not specifically mention skin color ... E. Voices of Persuasion: Politics of Representation in 1930s America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Wašícu is the Lakota and Dakota word for people of European descent. It expresses the indigenous population's perception of the non-natives' relationship with the land and the indigenous population. Typically it refers to white people but does not specifically mention skin color ... E. Voices of Persuasion: Politics of Representation in 1930s America.
    That sounds like how in English we usually refer to people as Asians, Indians, etc.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Los Angeles DJ Calls For Covington Catholic School to be Burned Down – With Kids Locked Inside – TWITTER SAYS HE DIDN’T VIOLATE RULES

Michael Buchanan, who goes by the stage name ‘House Shoes,’ is a Detroit-born hip hop producer and DJ working and living in Los Angeles who made a series of terrorist threats from his bluecheck, verified Twitter account over the weekend.

Mr. Buchanan, 45, took to his Twitter account this weekend and called for the Covington Catholic children to be burned alive: “LOCK THE KIDS IN THE SCHOOL AND BURN THAT BITCH TO THE GROUND.”

Buchanan also called for mass shootings of Trump supporters in a series of tweets: “If you are a true fan of Shoes I want you to fired on any of these red hat bitches when you see them. On sight.”

Screenshots of Mr. Buchanan’s tweets in case of deletion:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...violate-rules/
    "The Patriarch"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some of the few rationale people begin to backtrack. When will @Zippyjuan fix his post?

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Los Angeles DJ Calls For Covington Catholic School to be Burned Down – With Kids Locked Inside – TWITTER SAYS HE DIDN’T VIOLATE RULES

Michael Buchanan, who goes by the stage name ‘House Shoes,’ is a Detroit-born hip hop producer and DJ working and living in Los Angeles who made a series of terrorist threats from his bluecheck, verified Twitter account over the weekend.

Mr. Buchanan, 45, took to his Twitter account this weekend and called for the Covington Catholic children to be burned alive: “LOCK THE KIDS IN THE SCHOOL AND BURN THAT BITCH TO THE GROUND.”

Buchanan also called for mass shootings of Trump supporters in a series of tweets: “If you are a true fan of Shoes I want you to fired on any of these red hat bitches when you see them. On sight.”

Screenshots of Mr. Buchanan’s tweets in case of deletion:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...violate-rules/
    I don't have twitter. What would happen if a popular twittest tweeted that someone should lock the doors on the black religious thugs church while they were inside and burn it to the ground?

I don't have twitter. What would happen if a popular twittest tweeted that someone should lock the doors on the black religious thugs church while they were inside and burn it to the ground?
    Instant ban.
    "The Patriarch"

Their twitter account would be locked and burned to the ground.

Twitter is no longer just leftist, twitter is AntiFa.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Some of the few rationale people begin to backtrack. When will @Zippyjuan fix his post?
    Why? Just look at all the fun everybody is having participating in the thread! Hottest topic in the forum!

https://www.twitter.com/RandPaul/sta...16691984875521
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Why? Just look at all the fun everybody is having participating in the thread! Hottest topic in the forum!
    It would appear so.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I hope nobody thinks it is racist when I call Danke latyehtu Ksa and tell him one day he will be yatse - na awa Thuwakwa-na . LOL
    Do something Danke

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I hope nobody thinks it is racist when I call Danke latyehtu Ksa and tell him one day he will be yatse - na awa Thuwakwa-na . LOL
    I have no idea what you are talking about, but... REPORTED!

Ya, just look at all the vitriol and threats of violence against a bunch of high school kids who did nothing wrong. What fun indeed.
    "The Patriarch"

The American Indian Movement Chapter of Indiana and Kentucky are planning a protest on Tuesday at Covington High School in Kentucky.
    Do something, oyarde!

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Do something, oyarde!
    I know, right? I thought he was some kind of Chief over there.
    "The Patriarch"

This is a little off topic but is that all people do in DC is protest? I rarely ever see a single group protesting yet in DC it seems they're all over the place. Just in that one incident there were at least 3 groups of protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Do something, oyarde!
    I do not even know any of those , none of them from around here , must be washington redskins or E Warren .
    Do something Danke

My people are all accounted for . Like any good First Sgt I had a roll call to make sure . Probably fake news .
    Do something Danke

Lest anyone forget , the american indian movement was founded in Minneapolis , Minnesota . Certainly Dankes fault .
    Do something Danke

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really did not know the ol' AIM thing was still a real thing . Came out of the inner city in Minn in the 60's . I see no where that there is a member list for Indiana or Kentucky .
    Do something Danke

Lest anyone forget , the american indian movement was founded in Minneapolis , Minnesota . Certainly Dankes fault .
    Looks like Danke did something after all.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    This is a little off topic but is that all people do in DC is protest? I rarely ever see a single group protesting yet in DC it seems they're all over the place. Just in that one incident there were at least 3 groups of protesters.
    Its where they keep all the cameras.

Looks like Danke did something after all.
    Wen I was younger there was a group called american indian center of Indiana . It had leadership made up of non native midwesterners , some E Warren type dog tribe cherokees and some apaches from progressive western cities and some white people . I doubt any of them though would be protesting any Ky school kids .
    Do something Danke

I do not even know any of those , none of them from around here , must be washington redskins or E Warren .
    Looks like Danke may be in cahoots with Warren ...

There's our answer. Liberals have no shame.

wow you really do get off on this, no matter who gets hurt or the damage you cause spreading misinformation and lies. Please seek mental help.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Are you kidding? It's no fun until there is a chart.
    Last edited by euphemia; 01-21-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Are you kidding. It's no fun until there is a chart.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Remind me to never buy a drink in a green bar.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast