Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Germans who think they are Native Americans

Germans who think they are Native Americans

So I ran across this German guy who completely dresses like an injun and lives in a teepee. Did a little research and apparently there are groups of Germans in Germany who are obsessed with Native Americans and dress and live like them even to the point they think they are more native. To each their own, I just had never heard of it and found it a bit strange.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do they have tribal wars with the Native Jewmericans there?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    um I dont know..what are Jewmericans and why would they be in Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    um I dont know..what are Jewmericans and why would they be in Germany?
    I think he is picturing a native american tribe with swastikas at war with a native american tribe with gold stars, in Germany.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

So I ran across this German guy who completely dresses like an injun and lives in a teepee. Did a little research and apparently there are groups of Germans in Germany who are obsessed with Native Americans and dress and live like them even to the point they think they are more native. To each their own, I just had never heard of it and found it a bit strange.
    You mean ethnic Germans whose families stretch back in Germany for many generations on both sides? If so, that's just weird. I don't see how such a person would have a drop of injun blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You mean ethnic Germans whose families stretch back in Germany for many generations on both sides? If so, that's just weird. I don't see how such a person would have a drop of injun blood.
    yeah it is weird and no they have no Indian blood. . Check out this article I found. I broke the link, so replace the "dot".

https://indiancountrymedianetworkdot...nally-surreal/
    Last edited by Carlybee; 08-18-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Cultural appropriation

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

It is not just the germans and Nazis but dirty Europeans in general . I think it is something Danke did.
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-19-2017 at 11:03 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It is not just the germans and Nazis but dirty Europeans in general . I think t is something Danke did.
    Only to woo some Squaws for the night. Running a bit low on beads.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

yeah it is weird and no they have no Indian blood. . Check out this article I found. I broke the link, so replace the "dot".

https://indiancountrymedianetworkdot...nally-surreal/
    kurwa
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

kurwa
    Nein. Scheiße.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Nein. Scheiße.
    *laughs in Deutsch*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3726.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	5837

How much you wanna bet the guy in the middle is Danke.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Hey, how are ya! Hey, how are ya! Hey, how are ya!

No more strange than the Japanese Elvis subculture I suppose:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    How much you wanna bet the guy in the middle is Danke.
    Far too thin to be our danke.

Far too thin to be our danke.
    Why do you keep fat shaming Danke? Nothing wrong with a little extra meat on the bone. Plus, he didn't look fat in the pic I saw of him. I thought he was rather handsome.

Why do you keep fat shaming Danke? Nothing wrong with a little extra meat on the bone. Plus, he didn't look fat in the pic I saw of him. I thought he was rather handsome.
    ?

Name:	IMG_3727.JPG 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	5838

HB likes his boys thin.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No more strange than the Japanese Elvis subculture I suppose:

WTH>????
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Lol Japan even chose an Elvis impersonator for prime minister.
    Koizumi is also a noted fan of Elvis Presley, with whom he shares a birthday (January 8). In 2001 he released a collection of his favorite Elvis songs on CD, with his comments about each song. His brother is Senior Advisor of the Tokyo Elvis Fan Club. Koizumi and his brother helped finance a statue of Elvis in Tokyo's Harajuku district. On June 30, 2006, Koizumi visited Presley's estate, Graceland, accompanied by U.S. President George W. Bush, and First Lady Laura Bush. After arriving in Memphis aboard Air Force One, they headed to Graceland. While there, Koizumi briefly sang a few bars of his favourite Elvis tunes, whilst warmly impersonating Presley, and wearing Presley's trademark oversized golden sunglasses.[38]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junich...zumi#Interests
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Only to woo some Squaws for the night. Running a bit low on beads.
    Pretty much what I expected but I am too polite to just jump to conclusions .

?

Name:	IMG_3727.JPG 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	5838
    Nah, there's a photo of him with Ron Paul in the RPFs member photo thread. It appears he took his Free Candy truck out of commission and painted Ron Paul Revolution on it for 08. Now, that's commitment.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    danke expresses love for people by mocking and degrading them, remember? It's just part of our special webbernet relationship. That and ~hugs~.

HB likes his boys thin.
    Says the guy with a skrawny Mexican boytoy...

HB likes his boys thin.
    Says the guy with a skrawny Mexican boytoy...

danke expresses love for people by mocking and degrading them, remember? It's just part of our special webbernet relationship. That and ~hugs~.
    Aww...so he's expressing love for me when he calls me an annoying slut? He's such a smooth talker.

Aww...so he's expressing love for me when he calls me an annoying slut? He's such a smooth talker.
    LOL,yup.

Angelatc added that part.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast