Thread: Rand Paul on CNN w/ Erin Burnett 12/13

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He really is hammering that line, "support what Trump campaigned on- stop regime change, Iraq War was bad, etc"

I guarantee Trump a) doesn't remember if that's what he campaigned on, and 2) doesn't mind flip flopping even if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Murray N Rothbard View Post
    I guarantee Trump a) doesn't remember if that's what he campaigned on, and 2) doesn't mind flip flopping even if he did.
    #2 is a valid opinion, a) is just completely insane.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Glad to see Rand is still very anti Russia. And when he says, hes someone that wouldn't let Putin get away with it, what exactly is he talking about? Btw this silly idea of wanting to fight Russia and desire to carve up Iraq and Syria for the Kurds, I think those two idiotic positions would cost him my vote if he plans to run again in the future.

Not saying I want him to kiss Putin's ass, but it is time to move on. The people of Crimea a recent former territory of Russia happily voted to leave occupied Ukraine so lets not call it an invasion. If anything, he should be supportive about what happened in Ukraine seeing as he is someone who wants to carve up countries that doesn't belong to him.