Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton just left 9/11 ceremony w/medical episode

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    nm
    Really? Your gonna come in here with that bull$#@! and then just as quick erase it. SMDH.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    What do you think her level of healthcare is compared to that of the average Joe/Jane Doe?
    The elites have access to fetal grindings.

Seriously, they have access to health care far above what us Mundanes are allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Corrupt as hell and seriously ill with a disease that will likely result in paranoid dementia. Good job Democrats. Brilliant!
    And amazingly, people will still vote for her, no matter what. It is absolutely insane to me. They're on twitter now downplaying it and saying they're going to fight even harder now to get her elected.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Really? Your gonna come in here with that bull$#@! and then just as quick erase it. SMDH.
    Yes- the post was wrong so I deleted it.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The elites have access to fetal grindings.

Seriously, they have access to health care far above what us Mundanes are allowed.
    Yup. The cocktail this dragon lady was on would have gotten us through 48hrs. Couldn't even get her through a coupla hours.

Yes- the post was wrong so I deleted it.
    Wonderful thing about the internet. You can just erase what you say instead of admitting you were wrong.

Wonderful thing about the internet. You can just erase what you say instead of admitting you were wrong.
    I just did admit it was wrong.

I just did admit it was wrong.
    But, you wouldn't have unless being called out. If another member hadn't read your post you would have just let it go at "nm."

What did he post?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. - Revelation 13:3
    This came to mind today for some reason....
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    What did he post?
    Can't recall verbatim but along the lines of "Those aren't women's shoes" in response to the vid of her feet dragging.

Can't recall verbatim but along the lines of "Those aren't women's shoes" in response to the vid of her feet dragging.
    Thx.

Tsk tsk Zippy-san. Did you put on your Bronco logo'ed tinfoil hat today?

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    A Cinderella story...?
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Handcuffs? Would explain the strange arm bend, the day and location, the fainting.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Being reported from a variety of sources now:

So basically, that she had allergies that developed into pneumonia, and she was prescribed antibiotics and told to rest... on Friday. I guess that meant "get up and make a speech on Sunday." She was also booked for a number of additional appearances over the coming week.

• If we take this as gospel, why was she out there interacting with people when she has a contagious bacterial infection?
    • Though it's possible to have a dry cough with pneumonia, normally it's a hacking, phlegm-producing one. It's generally not known for causing two minutes of dry coughing, though they're still trying to say that was a result of allergies.
    • Still going with the "overheated" line.
    • So... Friday when she was feeling terrible enough to go get diagnosed with pneumonia and be on antibiotics, she was also high energy, looked fantastic, and attended a national security meeting. Sounds legit.

Another:

Supposedly, she fainted, then went to her daughter's apartment, then came out looking and feeling great, then went to her home, then got examined and re-hydrated. Did she have some Gatorade at Chelsea's or something? That's an endorsement in the making. Also, she went from the little kid photo op to her home and got examined, all in time for the physician to compose that tweet at 2:16? Man, it must be nice having a physician THAT close to "re-hydrate" you.
    I can imagine that the black van they swept her into is full of medical gear.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I can imagine that the black van they swept her into is full of medical gear.
    Except that the physician didn't diagnose her with dehydration until after the photo op, and "re-hydrating" someone is not instantaneous.

Again we are dealing with a series of explanations which are kind of sort of maybe stretchingly plausible, but unlikely.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Did she have some Gatorade at Chelsea's or something?
    Epinephrine, cocaine or an amphetamine would equate to that quick of a turn around but at 67 and over weight/stressed that's a dangerous cocktail...

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

Where's the house that fell on top of the shoe?
    Last edited by francisco; 09-11-2016 at 07:06 PM.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    Hillary and Bill will fight that to the death. Most likely literally. It would be very dangerous to be a high level DNC member calling for Hillary to step aside.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is quite disrespectful on part of RL. WaPo reporter had clearly asked news reporters to stop talking about DGP's health just few days ago:

Can we just stop talking about Hillary Clinton's health now?
    Washington Post-Sep 6, 2016

In any case, this #2 trending story on twitter has this reasonable explanation from her campaign at the top now that should help quiet #hillaryhealth enthusiasts concerned about her well being:

Hillary Clinton's departure from 9/11 memorial causes uproar

Election 2016 13 minutes ago
    The Democratic nominee abruptly left the memorial ceremony on Sunday, prompting some speculation about her health. Her campaign later said she left because she felt "overheated," and is feeling better.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/774990755945472001

So they had known about pneumonia diagnosis on Fri and on Sun morning were going with "overheated" explanation instead of being honest upfront? Why were they hiding her diagnosis? Are they being less than honest about anything else?

Is pneumonia contagious? Types and symptoms of pneumonia

By: Dr. Victor Marchione | Monday, May 09, 2016 - 03:30 PM

Who is most likely to get pneumonia?

Although anyone at any age can contract pneumonia, there are certain groups that are at a higher risk than others. Individuals most likely to contract pneumonia include the elderly, children, people with chronic illnesses, and individuals with compromised or weakened immune systems.

The common signs and symptoms of bacterial pneumonia include high fever, cough with phlegm, chills, chest pain when breathing or coughing, rapid breathing, shortness of breath, and loss of appetite.
    Bacterial pneumonia is very contagious, so beginning antibiotic treatment right away can reduce your contagiousness.

http://www.belmarrahealth.com/is-pne...-of-pneumonia/

Let's assume for a second she is national treasure and a historic leader with very valueable skills; why wasn't she rushed to the hospital with full facilities for medical examination and was instead taken to a prviate residence? Who made this call ... her political advisors?

Hopefully it is not for same reasons that her emails had to be managed through a private garage server.

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Where's the house that fell on top of the shoe?
    Did the monkey's turn on her?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hillary and Bill will fight that to the death. Most likely literally. It would be very dangerous to be a high level DNC member calling for Hillary to step aside.
    "All those in favor of replacing Hillary raise your hand. Ok, you may leave now and await your unexpected death".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Epinephrine, cocaine or an amphetamine would equate to that quick of a turn around but at 67 and over weight/stressed that's a dangerous cocktail...
    She actually turns 69 sometime in October

on edit: October 26, specifically. She was born on that date in 1947.
    Last edited by francisco; 09-11-2016 at 07:38 PM.

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I thought she takes a auto-injector with Diazepam for allergies.
    That ugly rumor has been discredited, citizen. CNN has declared that the aide's cylindrical object was a flashlight.

It's Patriot Day! Time to buy a mattress and a flag! Or, if you aren't one of those freedom-hating types, a mattress in the shape of a flag with matching pillows stuffed with bald eagle feathers (that they donate freely because it's America, dammit!).
    You mean NWO day.

September 11, 1990, George Bush Declares “New World Order,” Begins Endless Wars

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Do we even know that is her shoe?
    No I do not know for sure that is her shoe. They certainly look like the ones she had on today
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Unless The elites have a clone or look like of Hillary on the spot lol
    Google Teresa Barnwell.
    http://hillaryclintonimpersonator.com/press/

Last edited by LibertyEagle; 09-11-2016 at 07:57 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast