Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee's Burning - Live

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Somehow I'm supposed to sympathize with the black community? Its not working.
    Hillary is asking you to.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Burning down the city you live in is just about the stupidest thing a person could do. If you do like to live in such a city, I suggest moving to Syria or some place.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Burning down the city you live in is just about the stupidest thing a person could do. If you do like to live in such a city, I suggest moving to Syria or some place.
    Why are Americans so hell bent on destroying Syria???

My vote was to send them to Washington DC.
    No - No - No - No

If they went to DC, I'd send them lighters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This is the fellow who everyone was burning the city down for?

Let it burn. Problem solved.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Rioters seem to like to rob auto parts stores to get rims and such and hair stores to get weaves. I remember this theme from a previous loot and burn.
    I would hang a sign out front that all wheels are special order , with non refundable deposit .

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    If they'd just go after police stations and city hall, I'd be so with them
    I don't know, Suzanimal. I cannot get behind these animals at all. The thug that was shot was a totally worthless hoodlum. Riot over him? Seriously?

Why is it that every "victim" these rioters and terrorists we lovingly call "Black Lives Matter" get worked up about are totally worthless criminal hoodlums?

Could it be because they themselves are totally worthless criminal hoodlums?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    You are the one that turned this confrontational.
    Schifference, you are being ridiculous. He clearly meant that both you and your son should not care what anybody else thinks about your racism or whiteness or lack of it or whatever, and should instead feel free to discuss and come to conclusions based solely on the facts.

Especially in the privacy of your own home! Rationality and facts should be the bedrock on which we base our opinions. Not the shifting, teeming, rotting pile of refuse that is the claimed "feelings" of the perpetually offended criminal nitwits on the extreme margins of humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Are many blacks in Milwaukee there for welfare and state jobs?My understanding is unlike Detroit or Chicago or Omaha; people get buses to Milwaukee to go on welfare.

Ive heard liberals claim its because the factories shut but were I thought there was only 1 or 2% of blacks in Milwaukee in the 50s.
    You apparently visited the wrong places. My mother is from Milwaukee. This was a primary destination point for the Underground Railroad. It was a point of exodus post civil war. There were major race riots in 1967. They have had an enormous Black population since at least 1875.

He is not American, he is North Korean. He just wants to eliminate the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This is the fellow who everyone was burning the city down for?

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    I don't know, Suzanimal. I cannot get behind these animals at all. The thug that was shot was a totally worthless hoodlum. Riot over him? Seriously?

Why is it that every "victim" these rioters and terrorists we lovingly call "Black Lives Matter" get worked up about are totally worthless criminal hoodlums?

Oh muh lord! He had pictures with a gun!? Good kill... or so says Sheriff David Clarke:

typed so it might not be verbatim. 74 second mark
    it's clear that the suspect that the officer confronted was armed, with a firearm. I notice that people are leaving that out when they say the police shot a man. They shot an armed individual this time (me: and in MN and LA?) so it doesn't give the cop haters high ground on this sort of thing.

I don't know if the officer was legitimately defending himself but that that picture told you fellas all you need to know........

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Oh muh lord! He had pictures with a gun!? Good kill... or so says Sheriff David Clarke:

typed so it might not be verbatim. 74 second mark

I don't know if the officer was legitimately defending himself but that that picture told you fellas all you need to know........
    I bet liberals are looking for dirt on this guy. Doesn't fit their narrative.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I bet liberals are looking for dirt on this guy. Doesn't fit their narrative.
    Oh we are.

But more seriously, I think that Clarke has been right about so much $#@! since he has been thrust into the spotlight. I'm bummed to have to have used him as an example of poor logic. This is the really bad mentality though, 'perp had a gun so we shot him'... The state has already disarmed me, so I'm a saved one. But for you fellas who are still washed in the filth of carrying a gun, this can't look to good.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Reminds me of the Rodney King riots...the more things change, the more they stay the same.

If you're white, it's probably a bad idea to rubberneck an angry mob shouting "black power!". I'd put the pedal to the metal and use my horn as a brake, just sayin...
    And we know they left the Koreans alone, because they stood guard on their business rooftops with shotguns and pistols ready to filter the gene pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

but that that picture told you fellas all you need to know........
    Au contraire, I thought I was clear as to the problem. The problem this youth had was that he was a worthless criminal thug.

I mean, I typed it multiple times. I don't know how I could have been more clear.

How could I have been more clear, P3ter? How could I have communicated my thoughts in a way that better enabled you to understand them and to avoid this embarrassing misunderstanding?

Why do all the photos look the same with the barrel pointed at the camera? I own loads of rifles and have no photos like this. It's just really low class, like some wannabe Somali warlord trying to intimidate others.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-16-2016 at 10:05 AM.

The father is correct.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Au contraire, I thought I was clear as to the problem. The problem this youth had was that he was a worthless criminal thug.

I mean, I typed it multiple times. I don't know how I could have been more clear.

How could I have been more clear, P3ter? How could I have communicated my thoughts in a way that better enabled you to understand them and to avoid this embarrassing misunderstanding?
    One prior conviction for carrying a concealed weapon.

Tha thuggery!

My rap sheet is much longer than his and I can assure you that I am no worthless criminal thug. How is it again that you determined he is? Did ya'll kick it a bunch?

I'm sure the state loves your support. It fits quite well with their narrative of attacking the deceased instead of producing evidence that anyone was in danger. 'Thug' 'Terrorist' 'Armed', kill kill kill. You'ze a good puppy helmuth.

You'ze a good puppy helmuth.
    Thanks, Pete.

Subjective assessments will differ, of course. But I am well-traveled enough that I think I know a thug when I see one. You, on the other hand, think that you know a good, respectable, outstanding citizen when you see one. Well, subjective assessments will differ, of course! I'm just glad neither of us had to meet him in a dark alley. Agreed?

Thanks, Pete.

Subjective assessments will differ, of course. But I am well-traveled enough that I think I know a thug when I see one. You, on the other hand, think that you know a good, respectable, outstanding citizen when you see one. Well, subjective assessments will differ, of course! I'm just glad neither of us had to meet him in a dark alley. Agreed?
    His gun was a stolen gun.

http://www.morningledger.com/milwauk...smith/1392530/
    Last edited by Danke; 08-16-2016 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Clarity.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

//
    Last edited by Schifference; 08-17-2016 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks, Pete.
    Of course any time.

I'm just glad neither of us had to meet him in a dark alley. Agreed?
    I can dig what you're saying but I've personally trained a handful of young black males from Milwaukee with tattoos covering their necks and faces at the factory and I live in an area where this guys appearance wouldn't make him stick out. I see plenty of people who look like him walking with their kids or at the beach or library, etc. So he just looks like another dude to me. :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So, possibly a planted weapon. You know those are becoming more popular in the force these days.

One prior conviction for carrying a concealed weapon.

Tha thuggery!

My rap sheet is much longer than his and I can assure you that I am no worthless criminal thug. How is it again that you determined he is? Did ya'll kick it a bunch?

I'm sure the state loves your support. It fits quite well with their narrative of attacking the deceased instead of producing evidence that anyone was in danger. 'Thug' 'Terrorist' 'Armed', kill kill kill. You'ze a good puppy helmuth.
    Oh come on. People judge you based on how you behave, how you dress, how you interact with others. It doesn't have to be between cops and citizens. This is pretty much a fact of life regardless of who you cross paths with.

Say, if this Smith kid had come in for a job interview with saggy pants, cap turned sideways, fake gold teeth, giving everyone that punk-*ss 'I'm cool' gangsta smirk, I'm not hiring the guy. It doesn't exactly inspire the best of impressions. Maybe you would, because somehow you can manage to see past all that and find the upstanding citizen on the inside, but I'd be willing to bet MOST of us would not be calling him back with an offer.

It's not like we're witnessing the proud Blacks of the 60's dressing up in their Sunday best suits and singing hymns. The guy had a damned selfie gangsta-posing with a handgun pointed at the camera posted on social media.

^ This gives me the impression that the people in the photo have a sense of self-worth and respect.

^ That gives me the impression that the guy in the photo is a thug.

Right or wrong, these are the judgments people will make, and when you 'look the part', it's kind of hard to blame anyone for drawing the conclusion that you are a thug. Not everyone is going to pop blood vessels in their brain, straining to imagine that there is a man of esteemed character behind the brutish outward appearance. For you to mock them for reaching such conclusions is pretty damned naïve on your part.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-17-2016 at 06:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

One prior conviction
    Plus, just as an aside, I seem to remember reading he has been arrested/jailed six times previously in his short life.

But, as I say, subjective assessments will differ, people will see what they want to see. Perhaps he's your kind of fellow. Me, I can't relate.
    Last edited by helmuth_hubener; 08-17-2016 at 08:38 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I don't know that it's fair to label Smith as a worthless criminal thug, but based on the father's comments he certainly wasn't on a pious path. He was mixed up in something bad, according to the father's lamentations.

Thanks, Pete.

I think the lesson is. Don't be fearful of black people, but by the same token utilize common sense by assessing situations where major red flags appear. Avoidance is half the battle if your eyes and gut instinct tell you something is not right.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast