Thread: Trump Dropped His 2nd Term Agenda And Any Sane Person Would Agree With It

Trump Dropped His 2nd Term Agenda And Any Sane Person Would Agree With It

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    JOBS
    ·Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months
    ·Create 1 Million New Small Businesses
    ·Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America
    ·Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs
    ·"Made in America" Tax Credits
    ·Expand Opportunity Zones
    ·Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence
    ERADICATE COVID-19
    ·Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020
    ·Return to Normal in 2021
    ·Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States
    ·Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics
    END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA
    ·Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China
    ·Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China
    ·Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring Back their Manufacturing to the United States
    ·No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China
    ·Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World
    HEALTHCARE
    ·Cut Prescription Drug Prices
    ·Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System
    ·Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums
    ·End Surprise Billing
    ·Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions
    ·Protect Social Security and Medicare
    ·Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services
    EDUCATION
    ·Provide School Choice to Every Child in America
    ·Teach American Exceptionalism
    DRAIN THE SWAMP
    ·Pass Congressional Term Limits
    ·End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses
    ·Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States
    ·Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens
    DEFEND OUR POLICE
    ·Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers
    ·Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers
    ·Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism
    ·Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
    ·End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial
    END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS
    ·Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition
    ·Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members
    ·Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks
    ·End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families
    ·Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers
    ·Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially
    INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE
    ·Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars
    · Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure System
    ·Win the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network
    ·Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air
    Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans
    AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY
    ·Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home
    ·Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share
    ·Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength
    ·Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans
    ·Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System
    I really hope they're not one and the same

“…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

i agree. lets all hope there is no overlap, unlike the '85 flic

If THAHHH DONALD actually does leave the presidency & also exits the 2o20 race,
    maybe i'd believe he'd have reached a point in his life where he can't flipflop in a very
    public way. i'm beyond wanting him to keep his promises, i grimace when he boasts in
    a deceitful manner. i am simply tired of his petty/destructive antics. do not vote for him.

I see the trolls have nothing useful to say about this.
    Just their usual idiocy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Just their usual idiocy.
    I prefer when people show me what they have done instead of telling me what they plan on doing. Do you have any material on the 1st term results?

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    I prefer when people show me what they have done instead of telling me what they plan on doing. Do you have any material on the 1st term results?
    The troops are leaving Iraq and Afghanistan, regulations are being cut right and left, taxes have been cut, O'Bummer care has been gutted and Trump's DOJ is trying to have it declared unconstitutional entirely, we got out of multiple globalist treaties, abortion is being defunded more than by any other POTUS since Roe v. Wade, the weirdosexual agenda is being rolled back...

I could go on and one and have been posting the stories here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No vaccine for governors to make mandatory, Donald. fuk you.

Just their usual idiocy.
    we're talking about Trump here, idiocy is par for the course.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    we're talking about Trump here, idiocy is par for the course.
    Yes, none of his critics have anything else.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    No vaccine for governors to make mandatory, Donald. fuk you.
    Trump has known there would be no vaccine all alog and has been trying to promote actual cures.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Still no substantive responses.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump has known there would be no vaccine all alog and has been trying to promote actual cures.
    I know somebody who is in HR, they just took a big nationally recognized HR certification test and they claim that they will NOT be able to force their employees to get a vaccine.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump Dropped His 2nd Term Agenda And Any Sane Person Would Agree With It With Some of It
    Fixed.

A few of my thoughts on some of the points:

Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers
    I vehemently oppose this. Police are already heavily privileged under law. They don't need to be getting even more special treatment. In fact, the privileges they already have (such as "qualified immunity") should be abolished altogether. Police should be every bit as accountable for any crimes they commit as anyone else would be.

But if one is going to insist on disparate penalties anyway, then it's the police who should be more severely punished for any crimes that they themselves commit. They are, after all, committing such crimes "under color of law," which is a clear and obvious perversion of justice that significantly undermines confidence and trust in the legal system. Indeed, it's the widespread (and not unjustified) perception that police are not being held accountable (for things that the rest of us would never be allowed to go unpunished for) that has significantly helped to feed and "justify" all the riotous violence we're seeing today ...

Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism
    Absolutely not. Prosecute drive-by shootings as shootings. Nothing more is needed.

Expanding the (already abused) concept of "domestic terrorism" to encompass mundane crimes is a slippery slope that we should absolutely not set foot upon. If we do, it will NOT end well ...

Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
    Just bring violent people to justice. Again, nothing more is needed.

End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families
    No. Just end all federal support for them and let them "end" on their own.
    (Or let the crazies in them try to sustain them without being allowed to dip into the pockets of people who don't even live in the same state ...)

Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars
    I am a huge proponent of the exploration and colonization of space - but this has to happen as the organic result of market forces, not as the artificial result of government mandates. This is why we didn't return to the Moon after the Apollo program. Once the political objective of international one-upmanship was achieved (in the form of beating the Russkies to the Moon), there was no longer any reason to continue the project. And so mankind's nascent effort to move beyond the cradle of its birth (which may be the most important project in the history of the human species) withered and died on the vine.

It will again, unless and until it becomes an economically viable endeavor and we are able to get more out of it than we put into it. And that's just not going to happen as long as government subsidizes the endeavor as massively as it has (and, according to this point, will continue to do). The best government policy on this issue is for the government to just get the hell out of the way (e.g., reduce and eliminate regulatory and financial obstacles, etc., etc.) as much as possible and let entrepreneurs put in the needed work. Doing it that way may be slower (and therefore less gratifying to the dreamers who want this kind of thing as much as I do), but at least there will be a good chance that it will actually last and endure ...

Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure System
    I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean, let alone what programs or policies might be involved.

But, hey, it will be the "World's Greatest," so ... I guess it doesn't really matter what it actually means ... ?

#1: Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home
    #2: Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength
    #3: Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans
    I've numbered each of these in order to make it easier to refer to them.

I strongly approve of #1. Since we are at Ron Paul Forums, I trust that no further explanation or justification is needed.

I strongly oppose #2 for the following reasons (among others):
    A) We already have the most "unrivaled military strength" in the world. Hell, in all of human history. We do not need more.
    B) Much of US military spending is already grotesquely excessive, grossly inefficient, and even entirely unaccounted for. We do not need more.
    C) Most significantly of all, this point directly conflicts with and contradicts #1. Madeleine Albright was despicable, but she was absolutely on the mark when she asked Colin Powell (paraphrased), "What's the point of having such a magnificent military if we're not going to use it?" Indeed, what is the point ... ?

Finally, like #2, #3 also directly conflicts with and contradicts #1. It is jingoistic jibber-jabber which has, in the past, produced policies and actions which have directly contributed to the creation and motivation of yet more "global terrorists who threaten to harm Americans" - the very phenomenon that was ostensibly supposed to be "wipe[d] out" ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-27-2020 at 05:56 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed.

I vehemently oppose this. Police are already heavily privileged under law. They don't need to be getting even more special treatment. In fact, the privileges they already have (such as "qualified immunity") should be abolished altogether. Police should be every bit as accountable for any crimes they commit as anyone else would be.

But if one is going to insist on disparate penalties anyway, then it's the police who should be more severely punished for any crimes that they themselves commit. They are, after all, committing such crimes "under color of law," which is a clear and obvious perversion of justice that significantly undermines confidence and trust in the legal system. Indeed, it's the widespread (and not unjustified) perception that police are not being held accountable for things that the rest of us would never be allowed to go unpunished for that has significantly helped to feed and "justify" all the riotous violence we're seeing today ...

Absolutely not. Prosecute drive-by shootings as shootings. Nothing more is needed.

(Or let the crazies in them try to sustain them without being allowed to dip into the pockets of people who don't even live in the same state ...)

I am a huge proponent of the human exploration and colonization of space - but this has to happen organically as the result of market forces, not as the result of government mandates. This is why we didn't return to the Moon after the Apollo program. Once the political objective of international one-upmanship was achieved (in the form of beating the Russkies to the Moon), there was no longer any reason to continue the project. And so mankind's effort to move out the cradle of its birth (which may be the most important project in the history of man) withered and died on the vine.

It will again, unless and until it becomes an economically viable endeavor and we are able to get more out of it than we put into it. And that's just not going to happen as long as government subsidizes the endeavor as heavily as it has (and, according to this point, will continue to do). The best government policy is for it to just get the hell out of the way (e.g., reduce and eliminate regulatory and financial obstacles, etc., etc.) as much as possible and let entrepreneurs put in the needed work. Doing it that way may be slower (and therefore less gratifying to the dreamers who want this kind of thing as much as I do), but at least there will be a good chance that it will actually last and endure ...

I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean, let alone what programs or policies might be involved.

But, hey, it will be it's the "World's Greatest," so ... I guess it doesn't really matter ... ?

I strongly approve of #1. Since we are at Ron Paul Forums, I trust that no further explanation or justification is needed.

I strongly oppose #2 for the following reasons (among other):
    A) We already have the most "unrivaled military strength" in the world. Hell, in all of human history. We do not need more.
    B) Much of US military spending is already grotesquely excessive, grossly inefficient, and even entirely unaccounted for. We do not need more.
    C) Most significantly of all, this point directly conflicts with and contradicts #1. Madeleine Albright was despicable, but she was absolutely on the mark when she asked Colin Powell (paraphrased), "What's the point of having such a magnificent military if we're not going to use it?" Indeed, what is the point ... ?

Finally, like #2, #3 also directly conflicts with and contradicts #1. It is jingoistic jibber-jabber which has, in the past, produced policies and actions which have directly contributed to the creation and motivation of yet more "global terrorists who threaten to harm Americans" - the very phenomenon that was ostensibly supposed to be "wipe[d] out" ...
    Thank you for a rational response, the agenda is not perfect and the guy in the video acknowledges that.

Now to respond to your points:
    Something more than just bringing violent individuals to justice when people organize and support a communist revolution in concert with foreign enemies, the entire organization must be exposed and destroyed and all participants prosecuted whether they actually engage in the violence or not.

Something more than just cutting off federal funds to sanctuary cities is needed because the left is attempting to use them to start a communist revolution.
    But I'm pretty sure Trump intends to cut off federal funds to them since he has been trying to.

#3 may or may not be necessary but it doesn't require new wars, we can stop the funding of terrorist groups or engage in targeted strikes like the one that took out Soleimani and/or use letters of marque as Ron wanted to do with OBL.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Fixed.

But if one is going to insist on disparate penalties anyway, then it's the police who should be more severely punished for any crimes that they themselves commit. They are, after all, committing such crimes "under color of law," which is a clear and obvious perversion of justice that significantly undermines confidence and trust in the legal system. Indeed, it's the widespread (and not unjustified) perception that police are not being held accountable for things that the rest of us would never be allowed to go unpunished for that has significantly helped to feed and "justify" all the riotous violence we're seeing today ...

Expanding the (already abused) concept of "domestic terrorism" to encompass mundane crimes is a slippery slope that we should absolutely not set foot upon. If we do, it will NOT end well ...

I am a huge proponent of the human exploration and colonization of space - but this has to happen as the organic result of market forces, not as the artificial result of government mandates. This is why we didn't return to the Moon after the Apollo program. Once the political objective of international one-upmanship was achieved (in the form of beating the Russkies to the Moon), there was no longer any reason to continue the project. And so mankind's nascent effort to move beyond the cradle of its birth (which may be the most important project in the history of the human species) withered and died on the vine.

It will again, unless and until it becomes an economically viable endeavor and we are able to get more out of it than we put into it. And that's just not going to happen as long as government subsidizes the endeavor as heavily as it has (and, according to this point, will continue to do). The best government policy is for it to just get the hell out of the way (e.g., reduce and eliminate regulatory and financial obstacles, etc., etc.) as much as possible and let entrepreneurs put in the needed work. Doing it that way may be slower (and therefore less gratifying to the dreamers who want this kind of thing as much as I do), but at least there will be a good chance that it will actually last and endure ...

But, hey, it will be it's the "World's Greatest," so ... I guess it doesn't really matter what it actually means ... ?

I strongly oppose #2 for the following reasons (among others):

Yep. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris' record shows they agree with Trump on this part.

DEFEND OUR POLICE
    ·Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers
    ·Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers
    ·Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism
    ·Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
    ·End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

I personally helped bail out a Ron Paul supporter who was being politically persecuted by Democrats (and he is a Democrat, but a socially conservative one) in my state. Thumbs down on Trump wanting more money and power to the just-us system. And what was he charged for? Making "harassing" phone calls and sending "harassing" emails to corrupt bureaucrats who wouldn't do their job. The prosecutor in this case has already committed provable perjury. Trump has mischarecterized cashless bail. It's not for the "dangerous criminals." It's for people locked up for non-violent offenses. You are innocent until proven guilty. If you pose no real threat to the community you should not be penalized by being locked up until trial. More on cashless bail.

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/bu...ss-bail-reform
    The new cashless bail system will be going into effect in New York state in just a few months, but in Erie County, the practice was adopted a year and half ago.

"I told my ADAs, ‘Don’t ask for bail on misdemeanors or nonviolent felonies unless there's a good reason,’" said Erie County District Attorney John Flynn. "A good reason being the individual never comes to court. In a domestic violence case, those were cases that I looked at very carefully.”

Since that mandate, Flynn says he's seen a nearly 50 percent drop in Erie County Holding Center inmates.

"A lot of time the individual can't afford to post bail so, the individual (he or she) will now sit in jail pending their trial," added Flynn.

But again, Kamala Harris would agree with Trump on this. I guess that's part of the reason why he donated to her.

I'm glad he wants to eradicate COVID-19. I think everybody does. I don't trust the vaccine they are cooking up and I won't take it. I wish he'd say more on de-regulation on this point. Same on drug prices.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I remember reading Bill Clintons book Putting People First in 1992 to understand what we were up against in the Buchanan brigade. That books premise sounded AMAZING.......on paper. What people talk about in public and what actually occurs in the private sector are two different things I'm sure you all know.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I want to see this guys previous track record on prognostications before I start to pay attention to his little screed. Not saying he's wrong, but why should I believe that the other narrative that thinks this country is a dumpster fire isn't the wave that hits in November?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I know somebody who is in HR, they just took a big nationally recognized HR certification test and they claim that they will NOT be able to force their employees to get a vaccine.
    That is completely and utterly false. Cerner, for just one example, is requiring all employees to be flu vaccinated this year or lose their job.

In other news:

Planned Parenthood Has Another Big Year Thanks To Trump And The GOP

A Chuck Baldwin video was just posted on this forum where he speaks about much more funding for Planned Parenthood under Trump than Obama. Not to mention the BILLIONS of tax payer money to biotech companies.

As for jobs, everybody knows that government does not create jobs, unless one counts government jobs. At least that was the mantra when Obama was in office. And if you have been paying attention, almost 40 million people have lost their jobs due to "coronavirus". Or doesn't that count?

His Police State agenda does not interest me at all. Neither does much of his other agendas listed in the OP. You know, Free Markets, and all.

@Swordsmyth is working diligently on trumps campaign, so his agenda is known and par for the course. It is best to just ignore it and look at the actual facts.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I'm certain Thomas Jefferson had all of that in mind when he wrote the Declaration of Independence. All very constitutional, of course. Just ask Donald and his CFR cabinet of bankers and attorneys. They'll tell ya all about how constitutional it is.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

The troops are leaving Iraq and Afghanistan, regulations are being cut right and left, taxes have been cut, O'Bummer care has been gutted and Trump's DOJ is trying to have it declared unconstitutional entirely, we got out of multiple globalist treaties, abortion is being defunded more than by any other POTUS since Roe v. Wade, the weirdosexual agenda is being rolled back...

I could go on and one and have been posting the stories here.
    Moving troops around is what many presidents have been doing, you can put this back up when they actually leave both countries
    Tax cuts coupled with increase in tarrifs and spending increase cancels his tax cuts out
    Don't give me passive words like trying, would, in the process off.... I want to know what he has done
    Also we are not out of the Paris climate accord, we are officially out of it Nov 3 I think. So if he happens to lose, we would still be in it.

I would add that Trump has yet to start his own war, he has tried and failed in Venezuela and Iran. That is a big accomplishment or failure depending on where you are coming from

It is not an easy decision and I commiserate with my American friends.
    Our Canadian leader may present better but his ethical and moral compass is somewhere up his backside.
    Just an opinion from a landscaping Hamilton professional-lol!

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltonlandscaping View Post
    It is not an easy decision and I commiserate with my American friends.
    Our Canadian leader may present better but his ethical and moral compass is somewhere up his backside.
    Just an opinion from a landscaping Hamilton professional-lol!
    This is weird, why advertise a local service on a worldwide tiny fringe anonymous political forum on your very first post? just hope you don't go around and do something crazy that would trace you back to this site

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    That is completely and utterly false. Cerner, for just one example, is requiring all employees to be flu vaccinated this year or lose their job.
    Cerner is a nursing company that works with patients, so they may have different rules, but I do not think that applies to organizations that don't deal with patients.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It appears Trump has adopted Bernie Sanders's and AOC's belief that money grows on trees. Not only does he want to cut taxes and give all sorts of tax-reducing incentives to businesses, he wants to increase spending on defense, infrastructure, space exploration, veterans' benefits, local police, a national wireless network, and cleaning up the oceans. Oh, and he wants to save Social Security and Medicare, both of which account for about 37% of federal expenditures and rely on payroll taxes, which Trump wants to eliminate.

On top of that, it seems he's adopted the Left's belief that the federal government can do whatever it wants, so he sees no constitutional issue with telling local school districts what to teach or where kids should be able to go to school.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

No mention when 5000 troops would be withdrawn fron Afghanistan during second term, how second term big gummit spending/debt boosting & BLM rise would differ from Firs Term, will globalist neocon donors still play major role in Foreign-Firster Foreign Policies/Foreign Aid , will there be any new SCOTUS ruling on DACA/DOMA/abortion...