Thread: 45 Second Request - Vote For Ron Paul Republican Matt Gurtler Straw Poll

45 Second Request - Vote For Ron Paul Republican Matt Gurtler Straw Poll

GA runoff election is on August 11th. Ron Paul Republican Matt Gurtler has a great chance to win the runoff. He has been endorsed by Ron and Rand. There are several threads on this forum with his bonafides.

There is a straw poll that will get some media coverage and voting ends tomorrow. There is only about 20 votes separating Ron Paul Republican Matt Gurtler and his Neo-Con opponent. Would you please cast a vote for Matt Gurtler?

You need to be logged into Facebook to vote so the link will most likely redirect you to Facebook if you are not logged in.

https://www.facebook.com/RabunGOP/po...c_location=ufi
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would, but I don't use Facebook.
    "The Patriarch"

Do you need to live there?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Do you need to live there?
    nope - there is a bubble for "I live outside the district."

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

https://survey.app.do/polls/cong9run...22185/thankyou
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    GA runoff election is on August 11th. Ron Paul Republican Matt Gurtler has a great chance to win the runoff. He has been endorsed by Ron and Rand. There are several threads on this forum with his bonafides.

There is a straw poll that will get some media coverage and voting ends tomorrow. There is only about 20 votes separating Ron Paul Republican Matt Gurtler and his Neo-Con opponent. Would you please cast a vote for Matt Gurtler?

You need to be logged into Facebook to vote so the link will most likely redirect you to Facebook if you are not logged in.

https://www.facebook.com/RabunGOP/po...c_location=ufi
    Done. There was a time when we owned net polls. *sigh*
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Done. There was a time when we owned net polls. *sigh*
    Thanks man - very much appreciated.

Yes, there was a time when we owned the internet. I am really a bit saddened by the lack of grassroots interest in ron paul republicans in general. It's funny, we used to have a ton of candidate money bombs and such but we had no political infrastructure and we would waste our money on blimps and such... now we actually a really strong grassroots organization (YAL) who knows how to WIN elections but we don't hardly have the numbers we used to have.

All in all, YAL is literally kicking ass at the state level. So many wins... and keep in mind in 4,6,8 years all these reps will have enough name ID to run for Congress. We could have 10,20,30 Ron Paul Republicans in the House in the next decade. That would be awesome.

Matt Gurtler's primary election on August 11th is the single most important election this year for libertarians. He's a solid Ron Paulian running in a very red district, and he's only in his early 30s. If he wins, we could have the next Ron Paul in Congress for a very long time . Who knows, he could eventually carry the Ron Paul torch by running for president in 2028 or something.

But none of that happens unless he wins, if Matt loses this year will be another year of no progress for libertarians (on the federal level at least).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Thanks man - very much appreciated.

Yes, there was a time when we owned the internet. I am really a bit saddened by the lack of grassroots interest in ron paul republicans in general. It's funny, we used to have a ton of candidate money bombs and such but we had no political infrastructure and we would waste our money on blimps and such... now we actually a really strong grassroots organization (YAL) who knows how to WIN elections but we don't hardly have the numbers we used to have.

All in all, YAL is literally kicking ass at the state level. So many wins... and keep in mind in 4,6,8 years all these reps will have enough name ID to run for Congress. We could have 10,20,30 Ron Paul Republicans in the House in the next decade. That would be awesome.
    Trump really took most the steam that was left out of this movement. Imagine what could of been done if a large figure like Trump at least had genuine symphony for the idea of liberty.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

The same here.

The link you provided outside FedBook is just showing results.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11