Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Richard Spencer Admits To Being a Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I only got banned because a tiny percentage started complaining to the admin. I've had horrible things said to me personally and not once complained to the staff. That's the first amendment in my eyes.

ACPTulsa chases me around like a bloodhound with invectives, but that's his right. God bless him.
    Thank you for this post. I have also had some horrible things said to me and been accused of all kinds a nonsense.

I like both @acptulsa and you- and the same for @TheCount and @NorthCarolinaLiberty.

I think that disagreeing on stuff is healthy- what is not healthy is the continued name-calling and insults for a mere disagreement.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL

So much wrong with this statement.

First, she isn't a mediocre looking woman..

Second, if that were simply "his taste" then he would be looking at her in a magazine or something, and not married to her with a child.

Why backpeddling to something that had nothing to do with your original point?

Your low expectation on women's looks have nothing to do with me or the discussion topic at hand. Why are you so afraid to confront that your idol Mike Cernovich is a faux alpha male? Despite being multi-dimensional and magnetizing!
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Why backpeddling to something that had nothing to do with your original point?

Your low expectation on women's looks have nothing to do with me or the discussion topic at hand. Why are you so afraid to confront that your idol Mike Cernovich is a faux alpha male? Despite being multi-dimensional and magnetizing!
    I'm ok with letting other people judge the merits of your arguments (or lack thereof) and deciding for themselves.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

White/Black "Nationalist" = Fed

Stay away!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, slightly.

I just wish these Pied Pipers would stop leading the Alt-Blight here to help them chase off the normal people.

None of them are libertarians. None of them have anything in common with libertarians. None of them approve of Ron Paul. The only thing they could be hoping to accomplish here is tossing monkey wrenches in the works.

Yo. Alt-Blight. Of course your leaders are play actors using you as useful idiots. All you are good for is, political operatives throw you at the opposition in order to discredit them. You are a political plague. It's what you do.

No libertarian gives a flying $#@! about $#@! Spencer. Can't you have this conversation where someone gives a $#@!? There are entire websites dedicated to quarantining your contagion. Go talk about Tricky Dick Spencer there.

Are we going to be at this all day, Gold Hydrogen Twenty? How many KKK Wizard's names are we going to see on the New Posts list before you figure Spencer's follow prog operatives have taken all the screenshots they need to discredit us?
    Who is this "us" you speak of?

It's good to remember that this forum is NOT a "libertarian" forum.

Specs said it much better than I.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    what a bunch of horse$#@!, this site in its heyday was filled with people from all kinds of ideologies and viewpoints. hell there were a lot of liberals even. But also lots of Buchanan and JBS type conservatives, and other "nationalists". This site was never exclusively "libertarian" in anything other than a vague very broad interpretation.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-17-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I have never once gone off on someone here for being unlikeable or saying something I disagree with. I go off on those who try to drive people away, either overtly or by trying to misrepresent us as something we are not, and something which most people consider deplorable. And you aren't going to convince me to stop.
    Hhmmm.... as opposed to you doing your best to drive people off who said they were planning on voting for Trump, after Rand dropped out?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    In other words, I'm not racist, Milo isn't racist, Molyneux isn't racist, Cernovich isn't racist, Trump isn't racist - the original alt-right was not racist - the left is racist.. and the new alt-right, ever since Charlottesville, is just made up of white racist leftists.

And even though I named those names above, even the original alt-right of all those names only Milo was really associated with them, possibly.. The rest were sorta on the sidelines agreeing with a lot of what they were doing, reporting on them trying to figure out exactly what they were doing and where the movement was going. That's probably one reason it got hijacked, it was very narrow in scope and a lot of people were worried about being associated with this new political movement. Which is a shame because the purpose of the alt-right, I thought, was simply to be on the right but against the mainstream establishment. And that is kinda what it was, and I wish it still existed as that. It just morphed because it had no real leaders and Trump supporters let it happen.
    It reminds me of what the Ron Paul supporters let happen to the tea party movement.
    ================

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    It reminds me of what the Ron Paul supporters let happen to the tea party movement.
    Yup, Tea Party Movement started as anti-establishment then turned into Fox News..

Alt-right started as anti-establishment and turned into a bunch of Fed nazi sexual predators.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Hhmmm.... as opposed to you doing your best to drive people off who said they were planning on voting for Trump, after Rand dropped out?
    Dear heart! Are you seriously suggesting I'm responsible for more people being driven from this place than you, Ms. Banhammer?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    No, it's not the same. WNs, alt-right, Richard Spencer, etc are all toxic brands that will drag down anyone associated with them.
    Good God, people. Even this guy can't deny my point.

If this one gets it, how can anyone claim they don't see the concern?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-29-2018 at 11:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Dear heart! Are you seriously suggesting I'm responsible for more people being driven from this place than you, Ms. Banhammer?

Good God, people. Even this guy can't deny my point.

If this one gets it, how can anyone claim they don't see the concern?
    Taking @ThePaleoLibertarian quotes out of context to make a point in this thread. No one in the thread where that came from advocated what you believe was being advocated. The entire point was not obeying the left in having to postrate yourself and denounce whatever bs accusation the left floats against you each week.

You are clearly a scam artist in this forum. No doubt being paid by one of the many Progressive groups funded by Soros to post here to slander Paul supporters and drive people from the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    No one in the thread where that came from advocated what you believe was being advocated.
    Are you going to try to demonstrate that you aren't talking out your ass by telling the world "what [I] believe was being advocated"? Or are you going to admit that you aren't the Thought Police, and you can't actually even begin to read my mind?

You know, they have a term for mind-reading psychic mentalists. Y'all are called "scam artists".
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345