Thread: Lies and Damned Lies

Lies and Damned Lies

While heading into town I put on NPR to get a feel for what the enemy is up to. They were broadcasting the impeachment proceedings live and all I can say is that the Democrats seem to have no ability to express truth. One after the other, with the occasional traitorous Republican in tow, they spewed lies upon bull$#@! for hours.

The feigned moral outrage and their feeble attempts at sounding patriotic were sickening to hear. They should be arrested, tried, convicted, and very coldly executed for the crimes they have committed this day.

The one Republican member I liked, and I cannot recall her name, ended her minute on the floor with "I call bullcrap".

Pelosi was yielded one minute, but spoke for about eight. The same for most of the Democrats. The miss whose name I cannot recall was cut off at "bullcrap", but from another mic we could hear that she was still talking, so the Democrats showed themselves to be the most scurrilous filth imaginable.

The whole ordeal was utterly nauseating. America has hit a new low, the saddest and most foreboding thing about being that it stands to get a whole lot worse in the coming months.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    While heading into town I put on NPR to get a feel for what the enemy is up to. They were broadcasting the impeachment proceedings live and all I can say is that the Democrats seem to have no ability to express truth. One after the other, with the occasional traitorous Republican in tow, they spewed lies upon bull$#@! for hours.

The feigned moral outrage and their feeble attempts at sounding patriotic were sickening to hear. They should be arrested, tried, convicted, and very coldly executed for the crimes they have committed this day.

The one Republican member I liked, and I cannot recall her name, ended her minute on the floor with "I call bullcrap".

Pelosi was yielded one minute, but spoke for about eight. The same for most of the Democrats. The miss whose name I cannot recall was cut off at "bullcrap", but from another mic we could hear that she was still talking, so the Democrats showed themselves to be the most scurrilous filth imaginable.

The whole ordeal was utterly nauseating. America has hit a new low, the saddest and most foreboding thing about being that it stands to get a whole lot worse in the coming months.

I haven't listened to the Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network since March 2020 and I am happier for it.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

I traveled across the country this past fall. I liked to get a sense of the local culture, so when I got to a good stopping point in my audiobook, I turned on the local talk radio. Often, I found NPR.

NPR is so full of lies, it's nauseating. No matter which market I was near, NPR preached virus fear, social justice, and Trump hatred. And that's all. On a constant loop - just with different words.

The worst part is that the intelligentsia LOVES them some NPR. If that's all you heard, it's not surprising that this nonsense leeches into their brains. They literally consume garbage and feel so good about themselves. Not surprising that NPR gave that show a bunch of airtime or that the performers were playing it up for their audience.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I haven't listened to the Fake News Media aka The SEE BS Network since March 2020 and I am happier for it.
    Well, this is either the time to toss up the hands and be happier, or the time when happiness has become irrelevant.

And to be very frank, I cannot tell which it is, so you may well have chosen wisely. As for me, my "give a $#@!s" are at a fraction of one. Biden will be sworn in and Theye are going to go full tilt against anyone not on their knees.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

NPR is so full of lies, it's nauseating. No matter which market I was near, NPR preached virus fear, social justice, and Trump hatred. And that's all. On a constant loop - just with different words.

The worst part is that the intelligentsia LOVES them some NPR. If that's all you heard, it's not surprising that this nonsense leeches into their brains. They literally consume garbage and feel so good about themselves. Not surprising that NPR gave that show a bunch of airtime or that the performers were playing it up for their audience.

NPR = The voice of Big Brother/Sister.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Propaganda.

Thing is, they use it because IT WORKS. If we cant make sure the major part of the public is basically mentally immunized against how they lie, then people will continue to listen to their garbage and eventually fall for every damned lie they throw out.

Long term, like 10 years, the attitude of the better part of the public will probably be extremely hostile towards the ideas and concepts that we hold dear. Peace will no longer be their goal. Instead it will be more like "if you are not a member of my political CULT, then you deserve to die". And they will genuinely believe the words that come out of their mouths. And RPF will probably no longer be here, both Admins and Members arrested for Hate Speech.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I traveled across the country this past fall. I liked to get a sense of the local culture, so when I got to a good stopping point in my audiobook, I turned on the local talk radio. Often, I found NPR.
    You didn't stop in at our place?

I'm hurt.

What amazes me on a most personal level is my good friend Marshall. I've known him 30 years now. He is an agricultural engineer, grain farmer, 2A defender, a fellow blacksmith, and for Pete's sake he's a Jew. Yet he listens to NPR as if it were religion and anything they say is truth. He hates Trump with a passion, which is fine with me were it well reasoned... though a bit inconsistent when I consider how many times he has gone on almost in hippie style about how hatred is not a good thing.

He will always be my friend, but I most sadly feel something of a gulf forming between us, and all because of this Trump nonsense and people's inability or unwillingness to maintain a rational perspective.

The worst part is that the intelligentsia LOVES them some NPR.
    The false intelligentsia - the pretenders to that throne. I grew up around true intellectuals. My father's best friend, Zoli, was the grandson of Miksa Roth, a famous Hungarian glassmaker. Zoli was a staggering intellect, the depths of which I could not put to words, and he was vehemently anti-authoritarian who lived for the day everyone to the left of freedom was neutralized by whatever means necessary.

Some of my college professors, such as K. D. Irani, a well known philosopher and adherent of phenomenology was another. I could go on for much longer than any of you would want to read. True intellects are open of mind and tend to be men of courage, facing ugly truth as willingly as the pretty, and never embracing attractive lies when they know the truth.

If that's all you heard, it's not surprising that this nonsense leeches into their brains. They literally consume garbage and feel so good about themselves. Not surprising that NPR gave that show a bunch of airtime or that the performers were playing it up for their audience.
    The other place where this is to be found is in public education. One of my degrees is in industrial arts and I taught as such for a couple years in NYC. Having been trained, I know the lines of philosophy. I have spoken with administrators in other states as far fliung as Washington and even here in WV. The utter consistency of what they say and how struck me as utterly remarkable. The left has been both smarter than have the rest of us, but more consistently dedicated to their filth than we have been to our lofty sounding ideals.

In other words, we are full of $#@! and they are not, in the sense of that dedication. They act while we talk. They are one while we bicker among ourselves on points of purity. They accoimplish while we falter. They continue to strive for more, long after we foolishly choose satiation, lying to ourselves about some tiny victory as wel hail it as the greatest thing since God invented the vagina - consider Heller, for example.

And that is why Theye are winning and our status as Freemen is gone and almost certain to crash into that of "chattle" before much longer. We're done because we have decided to be; because for all our big talk and large collections of guns and ammunition, we don't want to get our delicate hands dirty and, pursuant to that aversion, yak the clarion that decries anyone doing precisely that which needs to be done: killing the enemy.

So enjoy the shreds as long as they last. They may not remain for long, for the Democrats are coming and they are being very honest with us now, telling us in plain language that they are in no ways kindly disposed toward us. The Purge has begun and I presently do not see how it will not go quite out of hand.

Patriots & liberty lovers are a patient people... maybe too much so.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.