Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucker: Put Thomas Massie in charge of a new Church Committee

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    It is precisely this turn of phrasing that should be employed in the provenly effective manner of Bernays. The left will concoct a phrase and hammer it into the heads of people endlessly for months, years, and decades on end. The result is a quantum alteration of the Meaner's perception of reality, and where mind goes, Brother Ass follows. This is readily observable and as such is beyond argument.
    Sounds good, worth a try...

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1614703594372222977

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1614703190544646144
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1614715246463324160
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbnevin View Post
    1 is like my friend, and says nothing will happen, and watches it, and thinks nothing happened.
    1 is like me, who says this is great, watches it, and thinks it's great.
    1 is a detractor, who watches it, hates it, and thinks it's terrible.
    1 is a neophyte, who watches it, has little context to attach it to, but starts to build a framework.
    1 is in the choir, who watches it and cements pre-held beliefs
    1 does not watch it.
    I was just trying to figure out which of those is the one who cannot even process the information. The one who will always snap automatically into denial, who cannot see that such monsters are part of the same species as them, who cannot accept that they could be fooled by such monsters. The one who is beyond having any sort of reaction at all because they literally can't handle the truth; reality will shut their brains down every time.

I fear that's more than one of these people. It may even be the majority of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I was just trying to figure out which of those is the one who cannot even process the information. The one who will always snap automatically into denial, who cannot see that such monsters are part of the same species as them, who cannot accept that they could be fooled by such monsters. The one who is beyond having any sort of reaction at all because they literally can't handle the truth; reality will shut their brains down every time.

I fear that's more than one of these people. It may even be the majority of them.
    They're out there. But I think part of the trick is portraying the illusion that they are everywhere! Where I am, and in big parts of the country, D.C. is just a reality TV channel with consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    It is precisely this turn of phrasing that should be employed in the provenly effective manner of Bernays. The left will concoct a phrase and hammer it into the heads of people endlessly for months, years, and decades on end. The result is a quantum alteration of the Meaner's perception of reality, and where mind goes, Brother Ass follows. This is readily observable and as such is beyond argument.

I'm dead serious about this. The left have used Bernays' propaganda machinery to staggering effect, while the rest of us stand idly by with our thumbs up our asses, apparently too appalled by the filth to get our hands dirty. We are no longer a moral people, if ever we were in the first place. It is time for the hoity toity to get their hands messy on an epic scale because nothing else is going to have the effects for which we hope.

We who consider ourselves nominally decent people are expecting good to will out. As things currently stand, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It is precisely because the Meaner is a demoralized beast that a restoration of liberty it cannot happen on the basis upon which we wish it. The Meaner has not the sense to be moved by that which is graciously rightful and good. But if you put the good into terms of which he is capable of grasping and willing to identify, then you may see movement in a direction that doesn't further our slide into the Pit.

The idea of something to hide is powerful in its simplicity and the left long ago discovered the utility of simplistic slogans. Words are more powerful than hydrogen bombs, when used properly to an end, practical effect being the first and foremost consideration. Decent people tend to balk at such notions, and I understand why; they have no grace. But they do have raw power and at this point that is what is needed, especially if we wish to avoid open warfare. Been there, done that, lost a million men and mangled a million more. Do we really want an encore? That will be the only choice left to us, assuming we have the gumption to act in defense of all that is good between men. But it doesn't have to come to that - not if we get smart and brave and dispense with all the squeamishness that has relegated us to this rather tight corner in which we now find ourselves.

I will be kind here and say that the Framers were more than a little naive when they cobbled this Republic of ours from the dust of the ousted British devils. But they gave us all the tools we need to correct the American ship's errancy. We cannot, however, do so if we do not use the tools at our disposal. One of them is that of free speech, and we of the non-left are failing significantly, though not miserably, at making the most of that avenue of redress. The left lives in hog-wild mode, 24x7, and just look at what they have achieved with little more than their endless braying and shrieking! We Freemen need to dispense with our graceful minuets and get into the mosh pit and start slamming away. It many not be pretty, but it can get the job done in ways no other means short of bloodshed are able.

"What are you hiding?" "What are you so obviously afraid of?" "Those Who Argue Against Transparency May Have Something to Hide"

Take up these verbal banners and hammer the living $#@! out of Themme. Beat your enemies mercilessly, as if to use to words to murder them. Be vicious and devoid of grace and manners because clinging to those noble positions has done nothing but to help us into this rotten circumstance. Theye have used our better selves against us with such wild success, I can only stand in applause to Theire ceaseless dedication to the cause of our destruction. But the time of tolerance is now over. Time is here to break out the big guns and go after the enemies of liberty with singular viciousness and purpose. Jam them up at every turn, giving them no respite. Let your vicious hatred of what they represent be painted upon your countenance with no effort to hide it. Theye ARE an enemy and they are bent on your subjugation. Why, for Pete's sake, should you sit idly as your last dregs of freedom are drained from you as blood to the vampire's suck?

We do not want a hot war on our hands. That is what Theye want us to want, and they may get it, but it should not happen until we have exhausted the use of our most powerful weapons, our words. Bernays was an evil genius, but a genius nevertheless. Use the weapons he gave to the left to crush them. Beat them to political and cultural death with words. It costs us far less than taking up those rifles, so why not at least try? Our efforts thus far have not been spectacular and I will assert that this is in significant part due to our general unwillingness to use Theire tools against Themme.

This effort to thwart an investigation has opened a door of grand opportunity because in their panic, those $#@! Democrats have exposed themselves for what they are in a most glaring manner. The iron is at that bright yellow, greasy-looking welding heat. The time to strike is now. "What are you afraid of?" "Why are you attempting to thwart transparency?" Find clips of Democrats braying on about transparency and rub their hooked noses in them. Bsh them wildly with their own words and give them no avenue of escape. Force them to respond or show themselves as suspect when they refuse, and make it explicitly clear that they have failed to answer your questions, once again asking "of what is it that you are so afraid that you will not answer so simple a question?" Expose them to the withering light of scrutiny, armed with their own proclamations and other drama-queenery. Force them to explain the discrepancies in their wild fits of emotional outburst, saying one thing for their own and the diametric opposite for those whom they so openly revile in their senseless blindness.

Torment them. Make their lives a monotonically growing discomfort as you corner them with the same questions to which we all know they have no good answers, save the truth which serves only to assassinate their every stated cause. Become a monster because at this point monsters are the only thing that may yet save us. Of this I have no doubt whatsoever.

Destroy the left, leaving them with zero credibility and a voice nobody wishes to hear. This can be done, but only if we do it. Nobody is coming to rescue you, or me, or anyone, so you'd damned better get to the task of rescuing yourself, or die trying because that which Theye have in store for you makes being flayed alive seem like a cake-walk.

I have been offending my enemies at every turn and I fully intend on continuing to do so with an eye open to any opportunity to gain allies. This is not mindless, blind, and undirected hatred that I advocate, but simply a single-minded purposefulness that is of an absolute pragmatism. But when I see someone whom I may disarm by giving them a kiss on their forehead, I will make use of that to my best ability. But for those who are steadfastly against me because they refuse to so much as look outside of their cattle chute, I will pound them with ideas and challenges to their world views without cease, interruption, or mercy. I don't want to go to hot war... at least not usually, so I choose to let Themme and their adherents have it with both barrels of my large-bore verbal goose gun. I choose to turn away from my better sensibilities for the sake of doing all I can to save my fellows from the most grim of fates. I do this because I love freedom and my fellow human beings, despicable as many of them may be in their demeanors. I am willing to debase myself in some ways for the sake of my freedom and that of those around me, yet shall I stand before God clean of conscience on that account, if on no other, for I will have done what I felt I needed to do to preserve that which is good and right and proper and beautiful.

I can choose this only for myself. As for the rest of you, that is out of my hands.

May you find your ways worthy.
    I do love a good Osan post....

Bravo again, sir.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    "wherever the evidence leads"

If nothing else, the cockroaches are at least making a mad dash for safety under the refrigerator.

Let the ass-covering "webinars" begin (at only 30 bucks a pop - what a deal!):

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...01584324345858

Congressional Investigations: Don't Get Caught in The Crossfire
    Don’t Get Caught in The Congressional Investigations Crossfire, learn to protect your career and reputation.
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/congres...s-512051930107

About this event

Congressional investigations are sure to increase in a divided government, putting the careers and professional reputations of federal employees at risk. House Leaders have already expressed an interest in exercising their vast oversight authority to launch inquiries into numerous federal agencies. At the same time, the White House has a vested interest in protecting its political appointees first and foremost. Given these partisan interests, the career workforce can become a scapegoat.

This webinar will explain the unique role of federal civil servants in congressional investigations and how to effectively respond when asked to provide information to congressional investigators.

Congressional investigations are unlike any other form of investigation, often driven by partisanship and political considerations. When asked to provide information to congressional investigators, federal employees must navigate the needs of their employing agency, Congress, and their own career interests. A federal employee’s role is further complicated when they receive a subpoena or when the events spread into other legal proceedings, such as civil litigation, criminal investigations, or administrative discipline. Navigating these proceedings is no easy task.

Attorneys of the law firms Shaw Bransford & Roth, PC and MoloLamken LLP jointly present this webinar to provide practical guidance every federal employee will need to avoid the many pitfalls posed by the competing political agendas of congressional oversight during a divided government.

Quote Originally Posted by jbnevin View Post
    "wherever the evidence leads"

Massie is the man!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12